The Project

Fake Spell Gone Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Just a little bit more…'

 

Baekhyun tried his best to keep his eyes open, for he was just too tired to listen to the teacher.

 

Well he could actually start sleeping now but since he doesn't want his grades to fail so… no.

 

 

"So for our class project, I'm going to assign you all by six, okay?"

 

' that project' Baekhyun cursed mentally, his eyes still not giving up on closing itself.

 

Their teacher had assigned all his classmates except for him -yet- so he thought of closing his eyes for a while. And obviously, he'll wake up once the teacher called his name-

 

"Byun Baekhyun, Kim Minseok, Xi Luhan, Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongdae and Kris Wu"

 

Baekhyun's head snapped up, his eyes wide, his brain completely awake by the name of his, his friends, his enemy and his friends' enemies. He could just say their enemies but he doesn't care about the troll and Kris so yeah, his friends' enemies.

 

"Class dismissed …"

 

The whole class stood up, others gathering in pairs of six, discussing for their project but one was left sitting.

 

Baekhyun sat on his chair, his mouth slightly opened as he whispered two words he would whisper when he's shocked, "The ?"

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe she paired us two those three" Luhan hissed and stabbed his food, imagining that it was his sworn enemy a.k.a Kris.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter