A new start with my "boyfriend"

MY BULLY, MY BOYFRIEND, MY HUSBAND!

Haneul POV

"What?" I said. "Be my girlfriend and live with me!" He said more stern. "What did you just say?!" Said a voice behind me. It was JiHye. "Jihye, don't talk to me!" He yelled. He pulled me inside. "Fine!" I said. "Starting tomorrow go to xxxxx street and you'll find a house. Okay?" He said. I nodded. (Next day) I have told my mother about what happened and she agreed with my deision. I packed all my stuff and headed to xxxxx street like he said. Once I got there I saw a huge mansion. My jaws opened. "You can close your mouth unless you want bugs inside it" said Jungkook behind me. He took me inside and placed my stuff inside a room. "Okay," he started to say, "rule 1:You share a room with me, rule 2:Only invite people I know, rule 3:become the best parents our Kookie could ever have!" "Kookie?" I questioned. He bent down and kissed my stomach. "Heol~" I huffed. (Night) tomorrow we go to school. I have to make sure no one knows about secret. 

I woke up with Jungkook's arms and legs around me. I carefully moved his hands and legs which became a success. I did my routine and changed into my uniform. I cooked breakfast in peace until Jungkook backed hugged me and kissed my neck. "Jagi what are you making?" He asked sleepily. "Pancakes!" I squealed. He got ready and ate. "Wah! It's delicious like you!" He cooed. "Yah! Byuntae!"