Feelings for you part 1!

MY BULLY, MY BOYFRIEND, MY HUSBAND!

Haneul POV

It was.... S.COUP! How did I know him? Well,  he is my childhood best friend of course! I smiled. "Hey, Sky!" He said. Sky was my nickname. (Haneul means sky!) "Hey Prince!" I said to him. Prince was a nickname I gave him since he always saves me at the correct moments. (Stalker!) He smiled his usual cheeky smile. "How come I didn't know that you were here?!" He exclaimed cutely. "Surprise!" I said.

FLASHBACK

"Remember to visit!" S.COUP said. We were about 12 that time. I was crying my heart out because I didn't want to leave my homeland. We both broke down and started crying. "Don't leave me....." He said. "I'm sorry it's the only way..." I said back to him. I was leaving for America with my parents to enhance my studies.  "I'll be back okay?" I asked him. He nodded. We gave each other our last hug. "I'll miss you Sky....." He said. "I'll miss you too Prince....." I said. 

Flashback end

We both walked down to lunch. "See you tonight!" He said while using a bit of ageyo. We planned on him coming to my house to watch movies like the old times. I walked into lunch and grabbed a milk. I really didn't feel like eating. "Your not going to survive just drinking milk!" Said someone behind me. "J-J-Jungkook....." I stuttered. "How do you know my name?" He asked me. "Jimin....." I said letting my voice trail off. "Okay....still eat something he said handing me a sandwich. "Thanks.....?" I said. I sat down at the rooftop and ate the sandwich. I took a bite but then I tasted something else. "Sand!?!?!?!?!" I shouted. I heard laughter in a distant. "Can't believe she fell for our trick!" I heard Jungkook say. I suddenly fell on the concrete ground and saw black.

Jungkook POV

We laughed hard after finding her eating the sandwich. It's called sandwich for a reason! We then heard a thud. We went to check on her to see if she was all right. She was on the ground. "OMG!" Said a voice behind us. It was S.COUP. The school's heartthrob. He ran towards her. "Haneul!!!" He said shaking her. He looked at the sandwich and checked to see what was inside. "Sky, your allergic to sand! Are you trying to kill yourself?!" He said. He picked her up bridal style and carried her away glaring at us. I suddenly felt jealous. I ran to him. But he was already at the nurse's office. After a few minutes he came out. "I'm sorry it was my fault..." I said. "You could have made her die!" He said to me while grabbing my collar. He left me and went inside to check on Haneul. I'm sorry Haneul-ah...