Is this bad or good news?!

MY BULLY, MY BOYFRIEND, MY HUSBAND!

Jungkookie POV

I woke up to find Haneul running to the bathroom and puking. She came back and slapped me across the face. "You jerk! I'm pregnant with your child and I can't do anything!" She yelled. "What did you just say?" Said her mother who I think heard the whole conversation, "Your what?" "I'm pregnant with his child!" Haneul blamed me. "Jungkook can you please go home I don't want your mother to be disappointed and me and Haneul need to talk okay?" "Ne........." I let my voice drift away. I got up and went out. (At the house) "Omma!" I yelled. "Son! Where were you last night?" She asked suspiciously.  "I think I got a girl pregnant!" I let it spill me. "What?! Who?!" She protested. "A very good friend of mine..." I said. My phone rang. "Annyeonghaesayo?" I said picking up the phone. "Jungkook can I talk to your mom?" Said I think was Haneul's mother. "Ah....Ne...." I replied. I gave the phone to my mom and walked outside. I walked to the BTS dorm. I took a deep breath and went inside. ( he has a key! ) when I closed it I saw eyes looking at me with curiosity. "Okay, listen," I started to say. I explained what happened. "Wow our Jungkookie has grown, but not in a good way!" Said Jin. "What are you going to do?" Asked V. "Molla......Give me advice!" I pleaded on my knees. "Arasso! Don't take it to seriously though!" Said Jimin. "Stay with her...." They all said. (At his parents house) I walked home thinking "Stay with her" in my mind. I opened the front door to see my parents crossed armed looking at me like they were expecting me. "You have been put in a bad situation Jungkook," my mom said. My dad stepped forward and punched me. "How dare you get a innocent girl pregnant!" He said. I looked down not knowing what to do. The door bell rang. I opened it. It revealed Haneul with puffy red eyes. She hugged me tightly. "I confess, I fell for you!" She said. "A dare for you to do is be my girlfriend and live with me!" I said. She broke the hug and looked at me with widened eyes. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! How is it so far! I hope you like it! I wonder if Haneul will agree with him! Ottoke!!! Help me decide what to do next!