Renacting The Kiss Scene

MY BULLY, MY BOYFRIEND, MY HUSBAND!

Jungkook POV

I took Haneul home. I went to S.Coup's dorm. I heard he shares it with 12 other people. 'How will we get privacy?' I thought. I found myself outside his dorm. I rung the door bell and some random other guy opened the door. "Coup Hyung! Both your friends is here!" He shouted. 'Both?' I thought. I turned around to see Haneul looking fine as ever. Wearing a small T-Shirt with high waist jeans. "Hi, Dino!" She greeted the guy. "Hey noona!" He replied back. They hugged and went inside while I'm just third wheeling. 'Can't be a distraction!' I repeated in my head. Dino told us to wait in their living room. It was smaller than I'm use to but it's cozy. S.Coup finally came. We watched 'The Notebook.' S.Coup fell asleep first so we decided to draw on his face. "So....Funny!" She said I between laughs. We watched until a kiss scene came. It was kind of dirty but okay to watch. I peeked at Haneul who was looking at the screen as if she was in her own world. She looked as if she wanted a kiss like that. I pulled her up and took her to the bathroom where we renact the scene. But it got a little bit heated. We were doing a nice little French kiss. We were trying to dominate each other. And eventually I won. I slyly took my hand up inside her shirt. She didn't do anything. I caressed her back which was smooth and skinny. She moaned a little in the kiss. It got me . I tried to lift up her shirt but she broke away and looked at me flushed. "What did I just do?" She asked. "Make out with me!" I smirked. I moved closer and put my hands on her tiny waist. "Want more?" I asked. She suddenly kissed me passionately. I got shocked. She probably only doing that because she wants to win. But she already did. Because I fell for her.