Him

MY BULLY, MY BOYFRIEND, MY HUSBAND!

Haneul's POV

I glared at the them. "Awww, Does little princess need help?" Said one of the guys. I backed up. "Don't be afraid of us. We're not going to harm you unless if for what eve-" another guy was talking until someone shouted. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Kim Taehyung!" Shouted a guy who seemed shorter than them. "Ne, hyung?" One of the guys said also I think was Taehyung. "Leave her alone!" He said. "Woah no need to get fiesty Jimin Hyung!" Said the other guy I think was Jungkook. I suddenly snapped out of the trance and ran for my life. Eventually I somehow managed to get to the school on time. I walked to my class. "A-1......" I mumbled quietly. "Found it!" I walked into class. I decided to greet myself ahead of time. "Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Haneul imida! I hope we can be friends!" I said to the class even though they probably weren't listening. I then saw the three guys from this morning again. They sat down at the corner of the room a did their own things.  One of them spotted me and I think it was Taehyung. "Hey princess!" He said waving at me. The other two turned around to see me. I think Jungkook smirked while Jimin was waving me over to make me sit by them. I stood in place. Jungkook stood up a took me out of the class room and pinned me towards the wall. "Hey!" He said. "Owww!" I yelped.  "Don't get to because of me!" He smirked. "Pfft like if!" I said back trying to get free but it was now use. "What are you doing oppa?" Said a girl who looked rich. "Waiting for you of course!" He said as he went away to her. I ran to the classroom. I sat down at a random spot and pretended to read my book. They then came in at the same time as the teacher. "Sit down you two!" The teacher commanded. "She is sitting in my spot though!" Said the girl pointing at me. "We'll sit somewhere else!" She shouted back at the girl. The girl pouted. She sat at the front of the room. (Skip class) *DRRRRIIINNNGGG* Lunch! I went out of the classroom. I bumped into someone. It was.......

***************************************************

A/N: Who could it be? Jungkook? Jimin? Oh we'll find out later! 😋