Young Love

MY BULLY, MY BOYFRIEND, MY HUSBAND!

Haneul POV

I kissed him beacause I really wanted to win. After a few minutes I took his shirt off so he was shirtless. He grabbed my hands a put it on his nice tone abs. I ran my hand threw his abs. "Like what you see?" He asked.  I didn't answer. I confess, I fell for him now! I smirked and ran my hands up and down.

Jungkook POV

She ran a hand up and down my abs. It got me . I took off her shirt. She covered her part and blushed. I take her hands off. "It's beautiful! Okay?" She nodded slightly. I pinned her to the walls of the bathroom and French kissed her. I was just about to pull down her pants but someone knocked. "Hello? Your using the bathroom too long!" The voice said. We totally forgot about them. We casually walked out and went to her house. She opened to reveal her mother on the couch. She looked like she was waiting for her to come home. "Hello Lee Haneul, care to introduce a guest to me?" Her mom said. "Me too!" Said a kid who ran toward us. "Omma this is my friend Jungkook!" She said. "Boyfriend!" I corrected her. Haneul gave me a cute death stare. "Omo! Welcome!" Her mothers mood changed. "Omma when did Jung-ah come?" She said pointing to the little kid. "The afternoon! Omo, Jungkook would you like to stay over?" She asked me. I looked at Haneul. She gave me a 'Don't you dare!' Look. "Sure I guess one night won't hurt" I said. She told me to wait up stairs she needed to talk to Haneul. I went up stairs and layer on a bed. 

Haneul POV

Omma wanted to talk to me. "Haneul-ah, I really like him!" She said. "Omma!" I whisper yell. "I hope to have him as a son-in-law!" She fangirled. "Me too!" Said Jung-ah who was playing on his XBOX. I groaned and went upstairs to find Jungkook on my bed sleeping. I did my routine and put a pillow in between and slept in the other side. He removed the pillow and went on top of me staring down at me. "You weren't sleeping?" I gulped. He shook his head then lowered his head and gave my love bites. I moaned. He took off my shirt and pants to reveal lace bra and underwear. Then we did "LOVE" I woke up with me having to run into the bathroom and puking. Please don't tell me I'm pregnant!