My perfect life!

MY BULLY, MY BOYFRIEND, MY HUSBAND!

Haneul POV

We went to school hand in hand. Everybody looked at us suspiciously. But we didn't care one bit. We headed to class. "Oppa! You forgot to give me my kiss!" Jihye yelled behind. "Mian, my kisses belong to Haneul now!" He replied sarcastically. He kissed me passionately. "AAAAHHHH!" Screamed Jihye. "Good thing I had a decoy boyfriend! Kim JinYoung!" She stuck out her tongue.

(Nine months later) 

We finally graduated BigHit High School! I also have a big baby bump! We went to go get our check up. As we drove my stomach started to hurt and I started to leak. "Yah!" I grabbed his attention. We zoomed to the hospital. I was going to give birth! They positioned me and told me to push. Jungkook was next to me giving support. After a few minutes of pushing I heard a cry. "Congrats on your baby boy!" Said the nurse. Jungkook kissed my forehead. "We're going to be best parents Jungha could ever have!" He whispered. I giggle at the name JungHa. I really liked the name so we named him. 

(3 years later)

Me and Jungkook got married and we had a two more kids because we had twin girls named Hana and Halla. I looked at my family happily. 'My life is the best' I thought.