Hospitalised news

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

Moon bin oppa  opened the car door and saw both of them sleeping.he woke both of them up.they were still driving to Seoul hospital.sua checked the messages on her phone to find out the news about her.

~messages~

Yubin:are you at the HjK hospital in seoul 

Exy:we heard the report that you lost your voice.

KittiB:we are here waiting for you at HjK hospital.

~end of message~

Sua massaged CL unnie stating that "her unnies just find the location of the hospital.the three of them will arrive soon.what can they do when they arrived at the hospital?

CL:we are the hospital now,try to go in front.i know we saw your unnies demanding the staff in the counter to see what room are you in.

Sua replied back,"CL unnie try to distract them about 20 minutes left.me,Zico and oppa are arriving soon wearing our hats and a beanie.The fans are they outside of the hospital?"

CL:I will try.

~hospital ~

CL:anyo sehyo,rappers.are you waiting for Sua?.

Girls:yes

Hyolin:how did she lose her voice?,CL subnaeim~ssi.

CL:that one is classified in the company.

Yubin checked on her phone to see what news about Sua had happened.

Yubin:you are afarid do you ever respect your subnaeims,CL~ssi of 2NE1

CL:yes!im afarid it happened to me as a trainee a fews years.i don't want history resting itself.

They agrued a lot about Sua.before entering sua,Zico and oppa just came in the Hospital.Sua saw her unnies,text CL saying that "they are here already,I saw my unnies.what should I do ?".

CL:go to the president and asked your oppa or your Boyfriend.

Sua showed the messages to her oppa asking the president to divert the attention.

Oppa:yg president,CL nonna its still agruring with sua's unnies we need to divert the attention.what should we do ?

President:call two body Guards outside of the building to go near CL of 2ne1.

Oppa:alright!

Oppa called the bodyguards inside of the hospital.moon bin and the bodyguards walked to CL.wispher to her.

Oppa:leave now,let's go and run CL subnaeim.

CL:block these artists now,let them go after we gone up to level 6.

The yg family gone up to level 6 soon as the unnies were running up to level 6,to check on  sua.