News broke out

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

Car 1,after the explaining to chaewon about Sua's voice.chaewon is very angry at y why did he do this.chaewon didn't want to tell moon bin Hyung,the real reason.

~Car 2~

Sua had gotten about 13 message from her Unpretty unnies.she looked up at the Internet what had happened was the news about her online.

Nietenze:we have a news report to make yg trainee Sua lost her voice.when the demo released today it was only a half-single song with GD&Top of Big Bang called "love me or hate me".they didn't complete the song because Bobby of ikon asked Sua  to rap her lines:"care about me if you do see me,miss me love me.love me as you do try to see me as you can.please love me as your Girlfriend."about 20times during the recording.GD&Top type on they Twitter apologising that they were sorry that they didn't stop y.last time when they were younger artists rappers they made CL of 2ne1 to rap about 20 times as they played a prank on her.after the explanation of GD&Top,y took the time to write his Twitter stating that "he really likes Sua yg trainee as a crush.he didn't express himself properly before she entered Unpretty rapstar 2 that Sua had 4 fanboys,saying that she is cute nice rapping.(will this be a three way traingle between Zico,Sua and Bobby.)

~messages~

Yezi:sua are you alright where are you?

Kasper:maknae are you in the Hospital 

Hyolin:what happened to your voice.

Yubin:soulful rapper,I heard the news that you are in a love triangle .

Heize:please message the unnies,tells us why your voice dissapered only a half-single.

~end of the others message~

Sua cry about her unnies reaching her out and there is a love traingle in her life.zico saw Sua crying asked what's wrong.sua handed her phone to give out to Zico.zico read all of them,he was surprisingly reading there it's a love triangle between them.

Zico:is okay,y won't steal you from me.kissed on the lip.

Oppa:we will have to stop somewhere to get Sua food and water for her to digest.

Sua:texted CL unnie,three of them will have stop somewhere near of the hospital to get her food and water before the hospital and the news about the album and the love triangle between her,Zico and Bobby.

~car 1~

CL:bad news president!

President:the love triangle of a trainee and rappers like Ailee and wheesung back then.the half single of GD&Top the apologising on Twitter.that song was is the number of likes?

CL:11324likes.sua said the three of them will get a snack for her.asked where the hospital will be?

President:wow,of course they are allowed to get a snack.the hospital will be at Seoul(HjK hospital)

Car 1 drove off first to reach the hospital to check in.

~car 2~

Sua showed the text message to the boys that they are allowed to make a pit stop.moon bin asked the driver to stop at fantagio to get some food.

Zico:don't forget to come back quickly.i will stay with Sua.

Oppa:alright,take care of my Sister with you.

Oppa was out of the car for a while.sua took out her shoes to laid down on Zico's lap.

Zico:don't even dare to look driver and can you please lock the car's door.