Celebrating Moon Sua birthday.

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

The argument between siblings came ended. Zico holding the cake while rapping happy birthday.

Zico:happy birthday Sua,my love:wish your favourite thing you like to spend today.

Sua blew out the candles as a lot of the Unpretty unnies cowerded against her.both Zico and Sua headed to block b table.The block b looked Zico within envy in their eyes.

P.o:I'm so jealous right now,Hyung has a Girlfriend.

San E:yo dongase couple,the producer wants you to star in Unpretty rapstar 3! For track 2(I will be the winner:moon Sua) and track 3(time to shine:Zico)The producer will be YDG.

Sua:really!

Zico:oh my is he here now?

Hyolin was at the unpretty rapstar table,she saw YDG coming in also the president.every artists and traineese of yg entertainment.

YDG:happy birthday Sua-assi,please write the lyrics you couple.

President:im sooah and Sooyoung will add to your song with lyrics and there is a danced.

Sooyoung and im sooah gretted the president about the news that make the girls excited.zico and moon sua were heading to block b table but the unnies called me for a talk. sua wispher  to him soon or later lets get out,I will message you later.

Zico:bye Girlfriend,kissed on the cheeck.

Both us headed to our tables,block b and Unpretty rapstar.sua gretted the unnies.

yezi :maknae,you didn't tell us that you are dating Zico! 

Sua:sorry yezi unnie,Exy unnie when is your debut ?

Exy:next year 2016,February 14.

Sua:wow,is there anybody making new songs?

Unnies:yes!

We chatted for awhile when a stranger hang his arm around her suddenly Sua felt it was jay park.

Sua: jay park!(she yelled to let everyone hear)