The comfort

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

I rushed back to the limo and asking the driver to step on it. I saw moon bin and GD oppa running towards the car.

Oppa:let's go in, Hyung we have to comfort her.

Sua: oppas,(I was still crying badly infornt of moon bin oppa and GD elder)

GD:ssh~just put your head on my shoulder just go to sleep.

Moon bin oppa shot a glare to GD elder,he dragged my head to his shoulder.

Sua:oppas just go to sleep, I will wake you up later when we arrive at yg entertainment.

I knocked on the car window telling the driver to stop at my house and leave without me, do not tell my oppa that I'm gone to think what had happen.

The driver woke the boys telling them they are at the entrance of the entrainment.

Moon bin:Hyung where is Sua?

GD: I'm not sure, let me ask the driver

The driver: miss, didn't want me to tell the location.

We were just standing outside the company,GD saw the president of the company. The both gretted the president.

President:where is Sua ? 

GD:missing she was gone when we're both sleeping.

President:(he sighed) I've known that she has 4 fanboys who loves her. Even her own oppa didn't protect her.

Moon bin: I'm sorry that I didn't protect her I felt like she was very scared. May I found her now?

President:no!,I'm sending her members. Secretary fetch Im Sua and Lee chaeyoung.

After that fetching the future 2NE1 members.president explaining to the girls what had happened to Sua.the president asked the girls were will Sua be when she cries?

Chaeyoung: I know where she is but she allows im and me go after her when she goes crying off.

Im Sua: when she was in primary 3 , a boy bullied her, the boy's named was Zico from block b. He had a crush on her. He and she had one thing was rapping makes having a crush on each other. Zico of Block B repeated primary 6 (3x)