Marriage

Their Forbidden Love: Romeo and Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD and Taeyeon had met up every night, they told each other about what they heard about being the Blessed Ones.

"So you've heard of it.." GD said and Taeyeon nodded, the two sat on a log in the middle of the forest.

Her head resting on his shoulder, "It's so surreal.. I never actually thought that there was a story like this." Taeyeon spoke softly, "Me neither." GD agreed. 

"But I'm happy." She smiled and GD looked down at her. "You are?" He asked, slightly chuckling from happiness. Taeyeon looked up at and they met eyes, "Yes." She assured him with a nod and a smile spread over GD's lips.

Slowly, he leaned in and cupped her face, the moment his lips were inches away from hers, Taeyeon's eyes closed on instinct and they shared a sweet kiss for the night.

These two met up every midnight, sharing happy moments and events together. There were nights where they make a cooking test to see who is the better cook.

They betted their skills on their favorite dish, Hotteok (a sweet fried dough bun filled with brown sugar and sometimes with nuts.) 

The two brought it over and competed which one was the better cook, turns out both of them were liars and had made their chef did it. The two giggled the night away and enjoyed their Hotteok together as a loser couple. And there were also nights where GD shared his self produced songs to Taeyeon who would always sing along with it.

"You write really beautiful songs." She said while watching GD strummed the melody on the guitar. He stopped strumming and turn to her with a smile. "And your voice pairs with it really well. It's so unrealistic, because each song I made I usually have to sing in different types of voice to fit with the music. But for you, it's different. The moment you open your mouth your voice and the melody just become one. Like, magic!" He made an exaggerated look by holding out his left hand and right hand, putting both his hands together proving his explanation which made Taeyeon laugh.

"And you have an adorable laugh." He added which made Taeyeon stopped laughing, she gave him a sly look. "Some people say my laugh is unprincess-like." 

"Still its adorable." 

"And they said its unroyally and I shouldn't be using it." She added.

"But I like it. And it's still adorable no matter how hard you try to convince me its unlikeable. I love every single thing about you, princess." He shot back at her which made Taeyeon blushed madly. "Aigoo, so cheesy." She lightly nudged his shoulder with hers and he laughed while nudging his shoulder back at her.

"I think you're just biased." Taeyeon said while looking at him with her big round eyes.

GD just stared back at her, in one swift moment he was right in front of her face which made Taeyeon's eyes widened. Her heart beat fast and she held her breath from the closeness.

"Maybe I am." He spoke softly, his voice deep and soft. "You did this to me, princess. How are you going to handle it?" He said again which made Taeyeon's eyes rounded in shock as form an 'O' shape. GD laughed at her expression. *How cute.* 

"So it's my fault now?" She nearly laughed while asking that question and GD leaned in closer. "Mmhmm." He assured which made Taeyeon giggled.

"I'll take full responsibility of it then." She said back, "How?" GD asked, his mischievious eyes glistening under the night sky.

"Hmm, how about with this?" She leaned in and peck his cheek. Taeyeon leaned back to see a disappointed GD. 

"Is that all?" He asked in a disappointed tone. Taeyeon chuckled at his expression. "Oh, is that not enough?" She pretended to sound surprise.

GD played along, "Yes, I'm disappointed in you princess. I heard you're the kingdom's jewel. Is this what the jewel has to offer to her sad boyfriend?" He acted glum about it and whined like a baby, Taeyeon bit her bottom lip, stifling her laughter from his act. 

"Aigoo. Then do you want this?" She leaned in closer and this time left a peck on his lips. Taeyeon leaned back and GD's eyes were on her.

"More." He said and Taeyeon laughed, she leaned in again and gave another peck. 

"More." He repeated his words and Taeyeon's jaw dropped. "Yah, how many pecks do I need to give for you to be satisfied?" She asked and GD just gave her a mischievious grin. "Until daylight?" 

"Muh?!" She gaped at him, GD laughed and leaned in. "I'll teach you how to satisfy me." 

His lips pressed onto hers immediately which took Taeyeon by surprised, but her eyes closed immediately through his soft and passionate kiss. He was gentle but also rough with her, Taeyeon panted through the kiss. Everything was feeling hot at the moment.

When GD heard her breathings he pulled back and stare at Taeyeon who panted in front of him. 

"You're so y." He whispered to her ear. Taeyeon blushed madly and pushed him away. GD blinked at her, surprise. 

"Stop it.." She mumbled softly, her ears turning red. GD smiled at her embarrassment and chuckled. "I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around her, Taeyeon didn't pushed him away and GD happily squeezed her tightly in his embrace.

"Oppa," She said. "Hmm?" He responded while staring down at her fingers in his. 

"I have something to tell you tonight." She said softly, "What is it?" He asked, his fingers playing with hers. 

Taeyeon took a deep breath and GD noticed it, gently he pecked her head from behind. "It's okay, you can tell it to me. I'll listen to all of it." He assured her and

Taeyeon felt warmth spread throughout her heart.

"Okay.." She mumbled. "I'm getting married soon." 

When she said it she felt GD's body froze, his fingers froze on the spot with hers in his. His eyes rounded in shock at the news, immediately he pulled back and got up from the log.

Taeyeon sighed as she turn around, GD was standing up straight, slowly taking the information in. Taeyeon bit her lip nervously. "I know you won't be happy to hear this.." 

"Of course I won't!" He snapped all of a sudden surprising Taeyeon who jumped a bit. GD

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter