Dream

Their Forbidden Love: Romeo and Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon stood at the edge of the balcony in her giant room which was fit for a princess. She was humming a soft tune, a soft tune which she had dreamt of last night. And the other night, and the night before. She had been dreaming about that tune for three nights already and it made her curious about it. 

*I wonder what is it about? It's been three nights, and I keep having that same dream with that tune about it.* Her mind was filled with confusion and curiosity.

"Princess Taeyeon?"

A voice interrupted her thoughts and she spun around slowly, seeing who was at her door. "Oh you're still in your pajamas." A male voice spoke and Taeyeon just blinked at him.

"Good morning brother." She step away from her balcony and entered her bedroom, Taeyeon sat onto her queen sized bed and watch as her brother enter her room. 

"What are you doing here? And at this hour too." She spoke softly and look at the clock on her wall, it was only 9 in the morning. Jiwoong just stood in front of her and smiled. "Well you need to get ready. The next meeting starts soon." He informed and went to ther walk in closet. 

Taeyeon got up and followed his footsteps and quietly mumbled. "Who is it this time?" Taeyeon had been chosen to go for meetings with other kingdoms princes lately because of her age, it was written in the royal book that she must find a good husband at this age. It's the rule and law which was written in ancient historical times. 

"JYP's family. Apparently mom and dad wanted to make some sort of agreement with them." He spoke while rummaging through her closet, flipping and swishing clothes here and there. "What kind of agreement?" She asked. Jiwoong just flip through another batch of dresses and yanked out one specific dress.

He turn to her and gaped at the fabric mess in front of him. "Why do you have something like this inside your closet? Who pick this out for you?" He asked in a shocking tone, disgusted by the hideous dress, it had a dark blue polka dots on dark blue colored fabric. You can say the dress had terrible matching of colors. 

"Aunt Yeona got me that. And you didn't answer my question! What kind of agreement is it?" She asked again and Jiwoong just shook his head and tossed the dress in one corner. "Well, I don't know much of it. They didn't say. Mom just barged into my room last night saying that we have a meeting tomorrow, and informed me to get you guys up and ready." 

He started to rummaged through her closet again, trying to find the right dress. "Wait, you mean there's more of us? Nayeon is coming too?" Taeyeon asked with a frown, confusion painted all over her face.

"Yeah Nayeon is coming too. So I think it's not one of those set up princes for your marriage Tae, I think it's just their way of showing us off. You know parents, they like to show off and compare how awesome their children is. Hmm, I think this dress isn't bad." He brought out a white dress and gave it to Taeyeon.

"Here, put this on and be down soon. You have 15 minutes. Apparently, Lord Park will be arriving soon." He said and started to make his way out of the closet and to the door.

"Now I'll be off to get Nayeon ready. And for your make up, nurse!" Jiwoong clapped his hands and soon a young lady appeared and bowed. "Yes your highness?" 

"See to it that Taeyeon is dressed and ready in under 15 minutes. She has to be downstairs soon. Got it?" Jiwoong ordered and Taeyeon just rolled her eyes. "Yah, I can handle this myself brother. Don' be so strict with my poor Seo!" Taeyeon went over and defended her beloved nurse.

Seohyun just nodded at Jiwoong and grabbed Taeyeon's arm. "Right away sir. Come on now. Let's get you dolled up." She spoke softly and urged Taeyeon back into her room. 

Seohyun closed the door behind the both of them and Taeyeon just huffed in annoyance. "Sorry about my brother, he's cool sometimes but he can be so strict with some people. And he's known you for so long, you're already our family and yet he speaks like you're our servant."

"But I am your servant. It's my job to serve you guys. You know my mother served you before when you were a baby right? Now it's my turn as she now serve your parents." Seohyun smiled and Taeyeon can't help but smiled back. "Yeah your mother was a loving woman. And so are you. But you guys are our family and I won't let anyone treat you guys as commoners." Taeyeon assured her and smiled.

Seohyun couldn't help but felt a loving warmth spread over her heart and her lips form into a loving smile. "Well now! You heard your brother 15 minutes it is! Let's start with your dress." "He already picked it up. I'll go get change in it." Taeyeon grabbed the white dress and went to change.

Seohyun just smiled. Seohyun is Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter