History

Their Forbidden Love: Romeo and Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock Knock

Taeyeon didn't move and stayed in her position, when it was quiet for a good second the knock came again along with a voice.

"Taeyeon?" 

It was Taewoong. 

"Taeyeon-ah! Are you okay?" Tiffany called out too and Taeyeon just remained silent, she felt numb at the moment. When she didn't reply, the door unlocked itself with

Taewong poking his head in as he scanned the room, he spotted Taeyeon sitting next to the window side all by herself. She was still and had her head buried in her arms.

*She was crying.* Taewoong sighed at the sight of his sister crying, slowly he entered the room along with Tiffany. Tiffany shut the door behind them and they went over to Taeyeon's side.

The two towered over her and glance at one another before asking, "Are you okay?" Tiffany asked with a worried tone. Taeyeon remained silent for a second before speaking. "Oppa.." She began which surprised the two, Taewoong bent down in front of her. 

"Yes?" He asked with a gentle tone. 

"I.." Her voice shaking as she struggled to squeeze out the question. The two waited patiently for her to finish her question.

"I.. have a twin?" Her voice croaked as she asked the question, when Taewoong heard it his eyes rounded in shock and he immediately turn to Tiffany who gasped, she held her hands up to her lips covering them.

"Did you tell her?" He hissed and Tiffany fervently shook her head. "No!" 

"Dad told me." Taeyeon spoke again, the two turn their heads back at her. Taeyeon slowly lifted up her head from her arms, her hair in a mess, her eyes red from crying, she sniffled and sighed.

"So it has been a secret from me." Her eyes wandered off to the two faces, "All of you had been keeping such a secret from me, for such a long time?" 

Taewoong cleared his throat and gently he sat down in front of her. "Taeyeon-ah." He began but sighed in the end. "I'm sorry. I'm a terrible brother. But yes, it is true. You have a twin." He looked at her, Taeyeon held her breath at the sound of it. Her memory then flashed back to the time in the main hall, where her father yelled out a sentence that made her numb instantly.

"Your twin was gone because of a Kwon!" He yelled and Taeyeon's eyes rounded in shock, she stopped struggling instantly. She stood there, numb as the guards tightened their grip on her arm. 

"That's the reason why." Lord Kim growled. 

"I don't want to believe it." Taeyeon said as she stared off into space. "I don't want to believe that someone like GD oppa would be that cruel!" She said and Taewoong sighed, touching her shoulder. "Taeyeon-ah-" "I don't want to believe it!" She snapped at him, startling Taewoong as he stare at his sister in shock.

Taeyeon realized what she was doing and her eyes softened, "I'm sorry." She apologized. "I didn't mean to snap at you. I am just a mess now. I don't want to believe that GD oppa is just like the rest of the Kwon family. He isn't. And I know it." She said.

Taewoong sighed as he nodded his head. "Alright, I'll tell you the true history of our family's war." He said and Taeyeon blinked at him. "I'll tell you how everything happened." Taewoong said, his eyes on hers. "Are you ready?" He asked and Tiffany gulped.

Taeyeon was hesitant forawhile, wanting to know the real reason gave her mixed feelings. But in the end, she nodded her head. 

GD sighed as he got up from his bed, he stared into the moon and remembered his mother's words.

"What exactly happened, mother?" GD asked as he stare at his mother. 

Lady Kwon sighed as she stare off into the sky, "You probably know how our history is with the God don't you?" His mother spoke, GD was quiet as he contemplated his thoughts. 

"The gifted ones?" He guessed and his mother smiled. 

"Yes, but you do know how some the process goes right?" She asked and GD turn to her with a confused look. "They hold a contest every year right? It was created by the first Blessed Ones, it's a contest to show our love for the God of music and Harmony itself." GD guessed and his mother nodded.

"Correct. But you see, when you were born, you couldn't open your eyes. You were in a deep slumber for 2 years, we were worried that you may never wake up. Your dad searched and trained many of his apprentices to win for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter