Blessed Ones

Their Forbidden Love: Romeo and Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's heart beat faster as soon as he heard him speak. *He found me.* She thought and smiled.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" She spoke softly, obviously teasing him. GD just stood there, smirking at it. In the end he decided to play along. 

"Oh, you don't remember me? Pity, I thought my good looks had made an impression on you just like yours had been on mine." He feigned disappointment. "Looks like I'm not good enough..." 

Taeyeon giggled softly and GD just smiled. Happy to hear her voice and her giggles.

"You have a beautiful voice." He complimented her which made Taeyeon blushed even more under her cloak. Her heart was pounding madly and she stayed quiet.

"May I look at the face of the vocalist I had been searching for?" GD smiled and started to walk towards her. Taeyeon heard his footsteps and her heart beat faster than ever. 

As GD neared her, she lowered her head. GD stood in front of her and asked. 

"Are you afraid of me?" 

Taeyeon was surprisied by his question but then realize that her actions was the reason why he had ask. 

"No.. I'm not." She replied softly. "It's just that.. you make me feel nervous for some reason." She shyly admit.

GD was staring down at her with a smile on his face. His heart beating fast when he had heard that. *So cute.*

"I do? Well, you make me nervous too." He admitted to his feelings too. "After that night, I never stop thinking about you." 

That made Taeyeon looked up at him slowly, GD was staring down at her with tender eyes. His eyes gazed at her face, it wasn't shown fully. Her lips were exposed to the moonlight and GD couldn't stop his urge of wanting kiss them.

But he remained his calm and manage to smile at her. "You finally look at me." He chuckled as he saw Taeyeon's flushed cheeks. 

Taeyeon just blushed and lowered her gaze. "Me too." She admitted. "Ever since that night, I couldn't stop thinking about you. For some reason you were always in my mind. And in my dream too." She then remembered something. 

One of the reasons she was here tonight, is about the dream and the tune. 

"Really?" GD's heart was filled with warmth as he gazed down at her softly. He was patient with her movements and her replies, he was aware of how timid and shy she is as she has never before left the castle. And her presence here today just make his heart happy and blissful. Because it had made him think that she had chosen to do something that she would have never done in the past years, and that is to leave the castle and meet a stranger.

*Unless..* GD thought and when his mind had came to a conclusion. His favorite conclusion ever. *.. She loves me too.* 

"Yes. And I would like to ask you something." She spoke softly and GD nodded. "Sure." 

"I came here tonight is because my friend told me that you were finding a vocalist for the music you had made." She then pulled out the USB from her cloak pocket. She handed it out for GD to see and he stared down at it, smiling.

"Yes." He said. "I was finding a vocalist for this music I had made a week ago." 

"The tune." She began and looked up at him. Now the moonlight was shining on her nose and GD could see her beautiful eyes again. 

"How did you make the tune?" She asked her eyes on his. GD was silent forawhile as he was taking in the view of her beautiful eyes but he regained his consciousness and replied.

"The tune." He said and took the USB from her hand, his fingers touching her skin. 

"You might think I'm crazy but," He chuckled a bit, preparing himself. "I got it from a dream."

Taeyeon's eyes widened as he listened to his words. *No way..* 

"The same dream I had for the past week. It never left. On the first night of this dream, I had ignored it, thinking it was a good dream. But for the next two nights, the same dream appeared again. In the end, I decided to make an instrumental out of it. But even though it felt perfect, something was missing. It wasn't right at all. I tried to change the tune up and down, mixed it with other instruments. But none of it was right." He chuckled at the memory of him being frustrating.

"But my cousin came and told me that it needed vocal work. And thus I held a contest to find the right vocalist." He then stare down at Taeyeon who was giving him a surprised look. 

He tilted his head sideways, looking at her. "My dream sounds crazy huh. It even make you have that look." 

"No." Taeyeon said and shook her head. "Because before I played the music you made. I was already familiar with this tune." She said and GD's eyes widened. "What?" He asked.

"And just like you. It came from my dream." She confessed. "The same dream I had for the past week." Her gaze shifted upwards to GD. He was surprised indeed and he couldn't stop gaping at her.

"It's sort of feels like, we're destined to meet one another." Taeyeon said and at the mention of 'destined', GD had remembered about what Taeyang had said.

"It's in one of the books here. I forgot what's the name of it but it involves with two lovers. Both gifted and are destined to be. With both of their love together, Harmony was the most peaceful time it has ever been." 

"Yeah." GD mumbled softly. "It does feel like that." He then straightened himself up then smiled.

"Well, if this is what our destiny is. I'm not complaining about it. Are you?" He asked and Taeyeon just smiled at him. "No. But, I'm sure you are aware of our family's hatred to one another." 

At the mention of that, GD's shoulders slumped down. "Yeah." He muttered. 

"But, I don't care about that. At least not anymore." Taeyeon said which surprised GD, he stared at her then a smile slowly crept up to his lips. 

Taeyeeon smiled back and slowly she grabbed onto the hem of her cloak, and unveiled her true face.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon. Princess of the Kim Kingdom." She greeted herself to him.

When her face was shown, moonlight shone onto it making her beauty even more breath taking.

GD's eyes widened slowly as he had seen her face for the first time ever. 

"You're the first that has ever seen my true face. And a Kwon too. No one has ever seen me." Taeyeon said, blushing. "I'm very lucky then. That the princess has chosen me as a trustworthy per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter