A LETTER FROM BABYAGHASE

THE VINYL [CLOSED] [STORY: STARTING]
tumblr_mqj63pogY31rgf2tpo1_500.gif  1438173578-1374219185-o.jpg  tumblr_mqjpl4nqw71rmry66o1_500.gif
 DEAR READERS!
 
HELLO TO ALL THE APPLICANTS! okay, i wanted to put this in the updates but i just felt like putting it here. thank you again for all the applicants who apply for this fic! i'm so touched, because i only got 1 applicant last time and i had no choice but to delete it. thank you once more!
 
so the deadline is near, which is tomorrow, i will close it on 00.00 KST at 6th may. which is tomorrow night. but ofcourse i'm open with a last minute apply. and i want to say that you guys have the best stories which made me hard to choose even only 4. the way you guys put eunbyul in the story, i really like it!
 
so, i'm announcing that these 5 members will focus on vocals even though there will be some rap parts and the two best vocals are on Eunbyul and the keyboardist plotline.i also have an idea that maybe, the vinyl would have an instagram together like day6 and twice, what do you guys think?
 
and final, after 00.00kst tomorrow, i will start picking the members with a close friend of mine! and i will start writting the first chapter in the next morning. the final line up will be announced around 8-9th May. that's a pretty close date right? XD
 
and i'm gonna start counting some brownie points in each of the applicant to make this more acurate! and so... do you guys want me to announce all the members at once or one by one?
 
leave a comment for some inputs too, guys! and i wont let you guys down on this fic!
 
spoiler: The Vinyl's debut will be at SBS THE SHOW and continue to Super Junior's Kiss the Radio! exited? :D
 
-love babyaghase-
 
layout by -switzerland