REVIEWS

THE VINYL [CLOSED] [STORY: STARTING]

 
 APPLICANT COUNTER !
 
Lead guitar, Main rapper, leader | 2
Rhythm guitar, Main vocal | taken
Keyboardist, Lead vocal | 2
Drummer, Sub vocal | 1
Bassist, Sub rapper, Magnae | 3
total | 8
 
 
 NITO EMITSU|EMI|DRUMMER|X| BelieversHeaven
 
MY FIRST APPLICANT!! thankyou so much for applying, here is your reviews!
 
first thing's first... i can see you're having troubles with the codes, no worries i'm also bad at coding so i'll just focus on your character's story...
KUMICHAAAAAAAN  I LOVE YOUR FACE CLAIM SO MUCH! Sadly she already graduated from ske. so far you seemed fine, i luv her nickname emiemi... i can say that eveyday... emi emi emi emi /stop. AND AICHI! FAV CITY IN JAPAN HAHA
 
LOL i enjoyed reading your apply so much it's so funny i can't stop laughing. i find her brother complex cute, and the fact that she's tomboyish with a cute face is such a cutiepie! just that can you explain about your appearance more? tell me about how she looks and add more of your background, the plotline said she came bcs of an empty spot
 
OMO she likes CAG HAHA, and i love the way she calls eunbyul her second mother, if you get accepted i'll make sure eunbyul is a good mother to Emi. AND ENGGURISU I LAUGHED SO HARD. thankyou for reccomending a japanese song! i'll make sure to check it. and i'll make sure the vinyl goes to Japan with Oppa-tachi LOL
 
ACCEPTED
 
 
 
 ALICE JUNG NARA|NARA|BASSIST|BTS' Jungkook|iceblueprincess
 
okay! second applicant! woohoo! here is your review
AN ASIAN AMERICAN! and from Jeju! woooo okay. SHE'S SO TALL. A GIANT MAGNAE. that's a good thing. but the first mistake is, your backup faceclaim is from JYP, you need to fix that.
wah she's from hollywood. so fabulous B). i don't really understand the concept of college in America, but in Korea, the 97liners just graduated this year, like Yugyeeom and goes for 15& too.
 
She's friends with the 97 liners! YASH! and close with the sunbaes too. the engish speaker in JYP are really kind tho. your story of how she turned out to like bass is quiet unique, i like that. but can you explain how she likes bass after the trip? like maybe she saw a bassist back in America?
 
OMO! YEIN X JUNGKOOK haha, i ship them and it's super cute! i like the story tho. and how Youngjae didn't knew because he's the shortest to train in JYP LOL.
 
if you see the application, please answer the following question, because i will put the interview somewhere in the fanfic for introduction, if you are confused, read the examples
 
and still, you haven't suggested any song for the vinyl, and no suggestions for the colors. please fix the bold and underline problems until then you are still pending
 
accepted
 
 
 JEON JIN MI|JIN|KEYBOARDIST|DAY6'S JAE| amania
 
thankyou for applying! here is the review:
 
JEON MINJU QUEEN YASSSSSH. Minie is such a cute name AWWW. okay focus. OH AND ANOTHER 94LINER WHOOP! tho i was hoping someone older than Eunbyul, but it's okay. next! i wrote 'minimum 5' but because you explained it well, then i'll take it back, LOL. i like her background where she really loves her mother and her twin sisters. 
BACK UP DANCE FOR WG! i'm loving this haha. and disney songs! maybe i should make the vinyl to cover disney songs... hmmm /thinks hard/
 
anyway... next to the love intrest...
 
CHICKEN LITTLE WHOOP! i was thinking of someone in the keyboard plotline being paired up with Jae, and boom! you got it gurl. you know? i've been browsing a lot of songs and i've found the perfect song that would match the Jae love intrest to write or compose. but just reminding about Junhyeok's issue about the dating scandal thing, day6 members would be quiet aware of this relationship. and JYP's 3 year dating ban too. and so far so good. 
 
thankyou for reccomending the songs. but i believe the vinyl can't have i feel you because WG is also from JYP, but i'll try listening to 4ten! :D. it would be good if you could answer the question like a real interview.
 
the underline words are optional to fix. and the bold ones is for the fic, so it can be a bit realistic because i've planned something about the interview hehe
 
ACCEPTED
 
 CHA HEEJOO|HEEJOO|LEAD GUITARIST|X| dovicecharge
 
SEUNGHEE IS SO PRETTY OMG ;-; okay let's start the real review
after reading the whole apply, it's quiet detailed! ANOTHER BUSAN KID YAYYYY. now of to her personality traits! it looks like she's really that JYP type kid. JYP usually loves this kind of personality. but, i think these matches the keyboardist or the bassist plotline more, since i needed a swag leader, maybe you can change your plotline or add a little more swag to the personality traits.
 
i like how she's very obbssesed to something, like she's really ambitious into something, i really like that personality. and how she's really close with her best friend awwww. and she audiitioned with Irony! tbh i really love every applicant who adds WG there. bcs authornim likes WG so much(?)
 
now trainee life section! a little is missing. Since the project is a band, i haven't seen anything about Heejoo and her guitar, the lead guitarist plotline is a guitar freak.
 
omo, i love the ending quote saying career is her first priority. and thankyou for reccomending namyu's song! i'll make sure to listen to it. well there's not much more to be reviewed, sorrry it's kinda short.
 
 ACCEPTED 
 
  
 JIN JIWOON|WOON|LEAD GUITARIST|SUPER JUNIOR'S DONGHAE|jwwldh
 
thankyou for applying, sorry for the late review, so here is your review:
Your interview answers are so cute! it sounds realistic. YAY HYELIN! do you know that she's my bias in EXID? okay to the review! FINALLY SOMEONE OLDER THAN EUNBYUL(?) okay next. wow from Mokpo the home of my second bae... Youngjae /stop. and she's smart, that's a good thing.
 
the style section is not much but it's quiet detail with the t shirt and the guitar graphic. so coool kekeke. her personalty is similar to JB from got7 i think, and yes JB is also a leader. it's just that i think she needs more swag in her, it's even harder if she is quiet, some personality like day6's jae.
 
... she doesn't like agyeo? okay okay i'm okay(?) LOL AND SHE'S FRIENDS WITH DAY6. that's a good thing. and wow she also dropeed out from school... wow just wow. 
to love intrest! Having Donghae as a love intrest is somewhat rare tho... i know Donghae but i don't know his personality well, and i think you're not detailed enough in explaining it
 
and so far, i can understand your application, but i just think it's not detailed enough, this one is optional if you wanna fix it or not.
 
ACCEPTED
 
 SONG YUNAH|YUA|BASSIST|GOT7'S YOUNGJAE|sweetch3rry
 
your username is so kawaii *slaps myself* okay let's get to your review!
KIM SEJEONG QUEEN. perfect for visuals! she's pretty isn't she? okay so i was going to ask about the language stuff but then i read the family section so okay let's just carry on to the next section. you explained the appearance and the style section quiet good. and i totally agree on the neon colors, man i hate those colors...
 
and her personality matches the magnae plotline very well, this is what i'm talking about! i mean she's quiet because she doesn't want to share her worries... kinda reminds me of Mark. wooo from Incheon! like wonpil hohoho. and i find the High5 very cute, it reminds me of sassy go go if you watch the drama (?) and her bond with her grandfather is so cute! usually people have great bonds with their close family, but i find her love to her grandfather very cute! it reminds me of my grandpa too :") oh there's this little cute thing i found... collecting miniature figures! does that mean she likes anime? or she likes superheros? hehe just asking bcs i'm curious.
 
and close to the 97liners, it's like a rule in JYP where all the 97's are close to each other XD i was hoping she's a 96 liner tho... because it's one of my brownie points. OH AND LET THERE BE A COOKING SHOW BETWEEN EUNBYUL AND YUNAH *i need to calm down*
 
YOUNGJAE AS LOVE INTREST. it's very unique how you said you're not intrested in relationship yet you have a love intrest, it actually looks like i'm interviewing a reall idol! (although the vinyl will be musicians) it sounds realistic, i like it! YOUNGJAE IS MY WEAKNESS AND I LIKE THE CUTE STORY ABOUT THE PRACTICE THING. wooo so much song suggestions! me likey. thankyou for applying, you are accepted, the underline ones are optional to fix :)
 
ACCEPTED
 
 
 AHN JINJU|JINJU|BASSIST|GOT7'S YUGYEOM|moetsundere
 
SOLBIN IS SO PRETTY! okay i keep praising everyone's face claim because they are all so pretty XD. Your interview is really cute, but it made her looks like she loves to speak rather than being quiet, hehe, just my opinion. nice thing being called a black horse! it sounds like she's the awesome magnae thing. oh look! you are the first to attached a gallery of Solbin XD congratulations! #np day6 - congatulations /okno
 
next, you explained the appearance and style section really good. and it looks like you know JYP very well too XD i smell jyp stans over here *high five*. omg your quote about what people see is what we are reminds me of Junior :"). her closeness to her brother is cute! her background is also detailed, because i can see that people have reasons to stay quiet :") i feel you gurl. AND WOW 2AM AND MISS A! AHN SISTERS! SO CUTE! and that picture od solbin and ZN is also very cute my likey. your story in how you got in the band is also very unique! yeah, she's very stupid to play bass in sixteen audition XD
 
KIM YUGYEOM YEASH! since Solbin is also in hanlim, it helps a lot to make me think of Jinju and Yugyeom, it made me ship the two! very cute.  and you explained Yugyeom perfectly and so detailed. AND THE STORY! SO. MUCH. DRAMA. MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE IT. 
 
jyp nation one mic tho, it's like you read my mind! and thank you for the suggestions! i'll make sure to listen to it! thankyou for applying!
 
ACCEPTED
 
 
 
 CHOI RAEL|RAEL|KEYBOARDIST|VIXX'S HONGBIN|kindaichi
 
let's start the review! 
 
wow, Krystal... tbh i'm actually avoiding Krystal to be a faceclaim because she's one of the very popular idols, but no problem! let's continue to the first section. your interview answers are really good and cute and funny! congratulations you are the first half korean applicant XD /throws confetti/ 
okay i have to praise your writting skills because IT'S SO DETAILED I KENNATH. 
 
her personality is really good! and very detailed i really like Rael's personality! and how she likes Barbie.... i was one who liked barbie too, okay nevermind continue... waaah, and ex FNC trainee! it's a great idea, and how she was going to debut with AOA,she's very hard working. and she played bass! yeah i agree that bassist are very cool and charming, but don't worry gurl, keyboardist are also elegant and full of charisma /insert smirk emoji here/
 
whoa, i cant help to re-praise how detailed you are. yes i love to eat too >w< AND WOW YAMADA RYOSUKE, FROM HEY SAY JUMP AM I RIGHT? hohoho, my iner Jpop staner is comming XD. well i don't really know about Johnnys but this is one of the unique likes! wow she has a soundcloud, that's awesome dude! /insert spiderman's voice here/. wow the vamps! this is very unique, i usually see stories about having a korean idol siblings, this is very rare!
 
AWW ROOMIES WITH EUNBYUL! LOVED IT.
 
well i'm liking vixx's song these days, but i haven't known the members' personality yet(except N and Leo), thankyou for explaining it quiet detail! and the story is also very cute XD. wow, i agree with your thoughts on the vinyl's meaning, but pssst, it's not a name from PD-nim (oops spoiler alert). that's a lot of scene request there XD. and so far no mistakes! congratulations, you are accepted, the underline one is optional to change.
 
ACCEPTED
 
 
 
 
 
 
layout by -switzerland