#04

THE VINYL [CLOSED] [STORY: STARTING]
tumblr_nvebmw1Xa21tolm4ao1_1280.gif  7e3ae45ed085e22d504d910a6b340f91b64f1bcf  tumblr_nyr7ljCAnX1v08jrwo1_500.gif
 "Sunbaenim"
 
*Vapp Notification notice: JYPnation - The Vinyl Imnida*
"Is it on?" asked HeeJoo.
"It looks like no one is here yet" said Eunbyul as che chuckeled a bit.
"OH LOOK VIEWERS!" said HeeJoo again. "Hana, dul, set."
"Annyeonghasseyo, the Vinyl imnida!" said all of them in JYPE's 'living room' (if you dont know, it's where got7 did the V app before homerun promotions, or where day6 did that indroduction video in Vapp)
"Thank you for all the love and support for our debut!" said Elle. and they all bowed. "Kamsahamnida!"
"Now, let's introduce ourselfs! starting from uri magnae!" said HeeJoo.
"Ha? me? o-okay, annyeonghasseyo" she bowed. "Song Yunah as known as YuA imnida." the others clapped and Elle added "You should tell us what's your position." she said. "Ah yes! i'm in charge of the bass! and i also rap a bit. and i'm also the magnae. bangapseumnida." she bowed once more and made the other 5 laugh because she's so awkward. then it's the person next to YuA's turn.
"Anneong hassheyo! The Vinyl's drummer Emi imnidaaaa!" she expand the imnida part. "I'm also a Japanese member, so i want to introduce myself in Japanese too. Konnichiwa, Emi desu!" she said with her high pitched voice. and the 5 girls clapped once again.
"Annyeonghasseyo, the vinyl's lovely mother, Ahn Eunbyul imnida! bangapseumnida." she then bowed. "URI EOMMA SARANGHAE!" screamed Emi. yes, she just called Eunbyul her mother while hugging her and made Eunbyul laughed so hard. then after the laugh ended, it's time for the other foreigner.
"Annyeonghasseyo, the sassy keyboardist Choi Rael, 'Elle' imnida, bangapesumnida!" she then waved to the camera and made every one clapped. "Try introducing yourself in English!" said HeeJoo. "What's up everyone it's your girl Elle from the Vinyl!" she said in a british accent.
"Last one! uri leader!" said Eunbyul. "Anyeonghasseyo, a leader who is in charge of lead guitar and the rap of Vinyl, HeeJoo imnida!" everyone clapped and it's time for them to continue their V app.
"Let's introduce our songs shall we?" asked HeeJoo and everyone nodded.
"The first track is 'My song' and i made the lyrics!" Elle made a peace sign to the camera. "The song holds an easy listening melody which i hope people will love, and the song is about wanting to make people listen to the song." she continued.
"The second track is basically our title track, titled 'Get Out' it has a rock, RnB, and Pop genre all mix together." HeeJoo explained. "The song is about telling a guy to go away because he btrayed the girl, and we made this together so this song is quiet precious." said HeeJoo.
"Eonnie! try doing the rap parts!" said Emi. HeeJoo chuckled and did her part quickly. everyone clapped.
"Third track is Pepe, and i compose it along with Double sidekick and Yanggang, it has a Jazz genre in the opening and it turned into a Pop Mix genre in the middle, so i hope everyone will give love and support for this song too!" she said.
"Next song is made by our magnae line!" said HeeJoo. "Ah yes! this song is titled Pretty Boy, and i made the lyrics with Emi eonnie." said YuA. "It's a pop, easy listening genre and it's basically about a cute boy!" she continued.
"Final track it's my turn!" said Emi while rasing her hands. "It's called Happy Ending. and we made the song together! it sounds accoustic, something that you will probably move your head when listening to it! and as an ending track we hope it'll be a great happy ending!" 
"Now let's read the comments!" said HeeJoo.
"JooJoo eonnie nomu yeppo" said Elle reading the comments. "Ah kamsahamnida!" said HeeJoo.
"Konnichiwa." said Emi while waving to the camera.
"YuA please dance!" said Elle in English then immediatelly translate it to YuA. she then shyly chuckeled and waved her hands saying that she can't dance. "Come on! YuA! YuA! YuA!" the other members forced her to. she then stood up to do a quick body wave then the members went WOOOOOOOO. and then she laughed and bowed and sit back.
"Ah, i guess that's all for today! the time is up, see you guys later!" said HeeJoo. "We will be performing in Mcoundown this week." said Eunbyul. "With our fellow friends from TWICE!" said Elle. "Please give us a lot of love and support!" continued Yunah. "Annyeong!" said the other members. "This has been, the vinyl. kamsahamnida." they bowed and..
*Broadcast ended*
"Phew! i was so nervous." Eunbyul sighed as she stod up from the chair and scretched a bit. "But reading and greeting the fans were so much fun!" said Emi. 
"So we finally debuted guys! what do you say a fiest with chicken?" asked Elle.
"That sounds nice! let's eat!" said Emi.
"Cmon guys, practice first. then we can eat." said HeeJoo being the leader she is. "Do We have too?" Asked Emi with a puppy dog face only to get HeeJoo with a 'you think?' face. then Emi nodded and they went to the practice room. this time they've prepared a special performance. They prepared an international song to cover.
----
"Ah! finally band practice done!" said Elle. "I"M IN DESPRATE FOR CHICKEN!" screamed Emi.
"Girls, you can go first, i'll be here for a moment, and i'm not that hungry so... i'll see you guys at the dorm." Said Yunah. 
"Yunah-ya, you sure? IT'S CHICKEN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT." said Emi.
"No, really, i'll pass." said Yunah as she continue to pack her bass.
"Okay then, be careful on your way home!" said Eunbyul.
"Ne!" said Yunah. she then walked up stairs since the band practice room is in the lowest floor of JYP building. she went to the dance practice room and started to do some dancing. yes, Yunah missed dancing, she wanted to dance again with her fellow group mate High5 back in her days. she finished a quick solo freestyle dance with a song 'Worth it' of fifth harmony. she smiled at her self in the mirror.
a familiar voice was singing next to her dance practice room. she took her bass and walked slowly near the door to listen to the boy's voice. she smiled to herself as she sat near the door to listen to his voice. but it just felt wrong. he sounds sad and frustrated. suddenly, she wasn't focusing and she fell on her foot.
"Who's there?" the boy inside the room asked and he opened the door only to see Yunah on the floor.
"Oh, are you okay?" he held out his hands. Yunah as the shy girl only nodded and accept his kindness so she took his hand as she stood up and immediatelly let it go.
"What are you doing here at this late?" he asked.
"N-nothing, i was taking something that i left here, i'm going home now sunbaenim." she said as she bowed and walked pass him.
"Hey!" the boy called her and made her stop her movements. "Just call me Youngjae! we're friends after all!" he said as he showed his widest smile.
 AUTHOR NOTE !
 
JYP NATION CONCERT OMG!!!
I'M GONNA PUT THE VINYL THERE BUT NOT IN THE ROCK PAPER SCISSORS THING.
and i'm gonna write the jyp nation concert after the concert it self so i'll know the setlist
so there you go! Vapp and first love story... actually second, because i made my character interract with Junior last time XD
don't forget to leave a comment!
-babyaghase-
 
layout by -switzerland