#02

THE VINYL [CLOSED] [STORY: STARTING]
tumblr_mqj63pogY31rgf2tpo1_500.gif  1438173578-1374219185-o.jpg  tumblr_mqjpl4nqw71rmry66o1_500.gif
 Good Personality Test
tumblr_inline_nl6ji8ZC9c1rbxv6d.png 11326053_528530230646259_362339534_n.jpg 11363637_733569453418197_1135567161_n.jp tumblr_inline_nmhaq08NbY1tp9gt0_540.png tumblr_nmgouuUlZP1tc7y6co1_250.png tumblr_o30mf0XCF21ugn2eao5_250.png
(Left to right: Eunbyul, Heejoo, Jinwoon, Jinmi, Rael, Yunah)
JYP is known as an agency with the best personallity artist. today the six remaining girls have a special lesson for this personality test. "One thing for sure, avoid any jokes, either you think it's good or bad." said the teacher. "Answer as polite as posible without dragging any other subjects in your answer. and never curse!" she spoke once more. "A band will surely survive the music industries if they have good personality, and as for today, we will test you girls for today's trainee evaluation. One by one will have a quick interview with me, and we sadly to announce that..." the six girls started to look at their teacher, having some bad feelings about what's going to happen next. "We will eliminate the one who didn't pass today's test, and we will bring you back to the trainee teams, and not in the line up for JYP's band project." they all gasp. "We will start the test in 10 minutes with a special guess from JYP artist." she said once more and she walked out from the room to prepare the interview test.
 
"Really now?" HeeJoo immediatelly spill out her anger. "No one said anything about getting eliminated! i thought the one who's in a survival was SIXTEEN!" she let out another anger.
"Calm down, it's just an interview i'm sure we can all pass it." said Jinwoon. 
"I'm not sure, this could be a bad luck for us." said JinMi
"Oh, come on Minnie, we can do this." said Jinwoon.
"Interviews are scary, sometimes the best answer isn't the right one. Girls, remember everything they had taught us. fighting!" said Eunbyul as a good mother as always.
 
-interview room-
"Get ready for the best and the worst answer." PD nim a.k.a JYP himself told his right and left. there was one male artist and one female artist.
"Let's start with the first to interview." said JYP. the girls are outside waiting for their turns. they looked at each other as they already pick who's first and who's last by taking a numbered chopsticks.
 
number one was Eunbyul. she started to sweat as she put her hair up and waited for JYP to call until one of the staff told her to come in.
 
"Oh my..." Eunbyul gasped at who she's seeing right that moment. one of her favorite idols. Lim from Wonder girls. followed by another famous JYP artist. Jun K. from 2PM. "Annyeonghasseyo" she bowed 90 degrees.
"Please take a seat." said JYP himself.
"Q1: Now, please introduce yourself as unique as possible." said Lim with a calm smile.
"Annyeonghasseyo." Eunbyul bowed in her seat as she continued her words. "Ahn. Eun. Byul. imnida. i was named 'byul' so i can shine as bright as a star! and have hope just like a star." she said while pointing her hands to the top near her face like she's doing aegyo and she smiled brightly. who doesn't when they're facing one of their favorite idols.
"Q2: Who is your inspiration? and what kind of musicians do you want to be in the future?" Jun K. was the next to give a question.
"My inspiration is Wondergirls sunbaenim. You guys are very talented and have a very strong bond with each other. and i want to become someone who creates good music and inspires many people. i've always wanted to listen to people saying 'wah! i wanna be just like Eunbyul' or 'i'm happy when i listen to their song.' it just gives me a self satisfaction." as she gave her answers, JunK nodded at her and smiled as if she reminds him about himself.
"Q3: Next, what makes you think you can debut and be in the final line up? and how great are you besides the other trainees?" BOOM. that's a hard question. this is what Eunbyul is afraid of. she doesn't want to put her friends in a bad place.
"I-... well i'm..." calm yourself down, Eunbyul-ah! she took a deep breath. and started answering the question. "I'm a positive thinker. i believe that i can be in the final line up and debut with the other trainees. i'm positive that we will all get through this. even if the time is not now, i can still train hard and debut and until then... i am and always will be Eunbyul, the star with never ending brightness, and that's what i think is my best thing besides the other trainees." this is what JYP is looking for. she didn't say anything about her skills, her talent or anything. but she said stuff about her best personality.
"Q4: Last question, what do you think about dating?" this time, it was Lim who gave the question.
Eunbyul laughed a bit as she smiled and answer the question as casual as she is. "We can't deny love. falling in love is not an option and it helps giving me inspiration for music. but at the current time, i have to let go of my own ego, and not date until the time comes." and that's
"Thankyou for your time. you may leave the room." JYP said as she stood up and bowed and leave the room. she smiled in satisfaction of her own answers as she walked away from the waiting room, so no questions from the other trainee.
 
"Next trainee!"
Heejoo took a deep breath as she wishpered to herself 'fighting'
"Annyeonghasseyo." she then took a seat as she started the interview. the exact same question were given to her but ofc, they recieve different answers.
Answer for Q1:
"Annnyeonghasseyo, Cha Heejoo imnida, but my close friends usually calls me JooJoo, that's a nickname from my mom. and i'm a strong yet subtle person." she smiled showing her best persona.
Answer for Q2:
"I have this friend of mine... We auditioned together but somehow i got accepted and she didn't. the funny thing is.. she didn't get accepted even tho it was her dreams in the begining, but she told me to keep moving forward. so here i am now, seeing her as an inspiration. and i wanted to become a famous musician! that's everyone's goal isn't it?" this time JunK laughed, seeing how good her interview skill is. she just sounds so natural and she's like that as she is, just herself.
Answer for Q3:
HeeJoo gulped and thought for the best answer to not drag anyone. "To become a musician is not something easy. it's about understanding that you can't become a perfect, professional and polished overnight. it takes time, hardwork and a lot of faith. and i have this three things which i think is enough to show that i am ready to be put in a group and debut." she said with a satisfaction smile.
Answer for Q4:
"I'm not intrested in dating for now. my career is my first and foremost priority." JYP who listened to this had no choice but to praise her. "You have a great charisma. and you may leave now." JYP smiled in satisfaction, knowing that the trainers trained them well in interviews. maybe, just maybe, there will be no one to be eliminated today.
 
Heejoo sighed as she walked out from the room and approach Eunbyul. "How did it go?" Eunbyul asked. "It was terrifiying! but i made it." she then sat next to Eunbyul.
 
next trainee to call is Jinwoon.
Answer for Q1:
"Annyeonghasseyo, Jin Jinwoon imnida, bangapseumnida. the always hardworking Woon!" she laughed a bit followed by Lim.
Answer for Q2:
"My inspiration? it had to be Youngjun from Ledapple/LedT. because even though the band wasn't very famous, his love and passion in guitars really inspires me." she smiled. "Oh yeah, and i want to be a musician that can compose songs that can relate and inspire people and hopefully the songs will be able to help them throughout their life no matter what difficulties they face."
Answer for Q3:
"I think i'm smart, and i'm confident. i don't really care about what people around me say about me which makes me a stronger person and will survive in the entertainment industries." she said. But somehow there was something weird with the answer. 
Answer for Q4:
"Well, i do have one true love, and that's my guitar. so i'm dating my own guitar." again her answer made the whole room laughed. Jinwoon is a funny girl and has great variety skills. "Now you may leave" said JYP.
 
 
"Eonnie! Everything went well?" asked Eunbyul to Jinwoon. "Of course! i'm just being myself there." she answered. "Please don't tell me you tell them a joke." said Heejoo. "... you caught me, uri JooJoo know us very well doesn't she?" said Jinwoon with another laugh.
 
 
next trainee: Jin Mi
Answer for Q1:
"Annyeonghasseyo, Jeon Jin Mi imnida, i'll be turning 24 this year and my notes are like liquid as a keyboardist."
Answer for Q2:
"My inspiration is definetly my own Mother. i'm doing what i'm doing now for her. and i would hope to be someone likeable. i wouldn't want to get to the stage only for people to wish i would step down. i would want to be a musician who never looses my passion for music." this might be the best answer there is. the three interviewer agreed to her answers.
Answer for Q3:
"I'm a caring and hard working person. i'm also really good in keyboards and i have a perfect pitch, so i think i'm good enough to debut." okay, this is the first to say good things about her skills.
Answer for Q4:
"Uh..." she started to sweat, remembering she had someone special in her live and even worse... he's actually in JYP building. but she need to tay calm and answer the question. "I-i don't have any intrest in dating at the m-moment." the 3 interviewers started to look at each other because of her nervousness. "A couple of company policies keeps me from pursuing one, but hopefully when the policy meets it's deadline, i will have someone special." this is not good. JYP looked at her and frowned. but he had to continue the interview. "You may leave now."
 
naxt trainee: Rael/Elle
Answer for Q1:
"Annyeonghasseyo, Choi Rael or simply goes by Elle, imnida." she then made a peace sign to make the interview sound chill, "The sassy girl with a sassy personality! and don't think that i'm a cold person, i'm actually outgoing and friendly." she then let out a quick laugh.
Answer for Q2:
"My inspiration in music is Geeks and Aziatix. Their songs are all good and I'm never tired listening to their music. They are the ones who inspired me to write and even compose songs. Also a Japanese band named One OK Rock. and i want to be someone who will inspire others, just like how my favorite bartist inspired me to be like who i am now." so far there's nothing wrong with her answer.
Answer for Q3:
"First of all, i'm a very confident person. i believe that we need convident to be in the entertainment industries. second, i'm responsible of what i am now. i want to debut and if i can't fulfill it now, i will one day to complete this responsibility of what my dreams are. and besides the other trainees..." the 3 interviewer looked at her because they thought she was going to make the other trainees fall. "All of them deserves to debut. they all tried hard to get in here and they all have talents to debut, but we have our own unique things, so we think we're better than the others, but we're actually just the same." and that was a satisfiying answer.
Answer for Q4:
"The dating ban is valid until 3 years of debut, so i don't have any thing in mind about dating." she though that was a too serious answer so she added something. "Time please fly faster so i can date before i get old and no one wants me" then she made the whole room laughed. she was really good on breaking the ice in a hard situation. the 3 interviewers liked it.
 
last trainee a.k.a. the youngest one: Yunah.
Answer for Q1:
"annyeonghasseyo, Song Yunah imnida, the shy and quiet magnae of the whole trainee." she smiled looking at the three interviewers. she sometimes thought... maybe she should just follow Jinju's plan to stay in the dance team because she's very nervous now.
Answer for Q2:
"Well i was a dance trainee and my inspiration never changed, it's Janet Jackson because she is a great dancer who is always remembered for her music." she took a deep breath as she continued "I want to be a musician who can do different types of music that people would enjoy." she continued her answer. she felt like it's starting to get boring. but what else can she do? it's her personality.
Answer for Q3:
"First, i have to say that the unnies are way better than me because they specialize to train for instruments and vocal, but i'm confident that i can work hard to reach the same level as the unnie are, and they are all so great and they helped me a lot so i can't say that i'm better than the other trainees." now that's a down to earth answer that the interviewers wanted.
Answer for Q4:
"Right now, i am more focus on debuting, so i don't really have time to think about dating or boys. and we also have a dating ban until 3 years of debut so... yeah!" she then smiled and made the interviewer laughed a bit looking at how she looks exactly like a magnae.
 
and as the last trainee finished, they all gathered in the second waiting room, holding onto each other's hand. waiting for JYP, Hyelim and JunK to announce the answers. in the mean time, they started to share what happen in the interview room. they share their worries and their fear of the answer. and right on 11:59PM KST, JYP came to their practice room to announce the result of the interview.
 
"I would like to congratulate you girls for giving the best answers there is." the girls began to clap hoping no one will get eliminated. "But it seems we have some bad news." then silence started to fill the room. "We found 2 trainees to be eliminated from the final line up, to continue training and i don't know, maybe debut in another group in the future..." the girls then held each other's hand once more. they started to sweat and is scared who will get eliminated.
"we are very sorry but..." this sudden stop made the girls shiver. "Jin Jinwoon and Jeon Jin Mi, you two have to train once more." said JYP. Jin Mi then cried in Eunbyul's shoulder and Jinwoon can only looked down thinking how stupid she is for looking down on this interview test. 
"How will i tell my mother?" Jinmi said in her tears. 
"JinMi- yaaa, there will always be a way, don't cry." Eunbyul then followed her to tear up as she pat the girls' head. the others are comforting the two as well. 
"That leaves the remaining 4 trainees who will debut as a girl band, congratulations." JYP did a little bitter smile because of the elimination and the choosen members. the two eliminated then hugged the rest to congratulate them and left the training room.
"Girls, starting tomorrow, you will practice in the artist building. and this band is not complete just yet. JYPE staff will look for a drummer to fit you girls as well." he said as he shook their hands one by one.
 BABYAGHASE's note!
The Vinyl is finally shaped! CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE CHOOSEN MEMBERS WHOOOOOOP!
i keep writting congratulations in this chapter hehe, peace!
AND THERE GOES THE FINAL LINE UP FOR THE VINYL. YASH. I SPENT SUCH A LONG TIME TO FINALY GET TO THIS.
and i'm sorry for those who are not choosen, i think your stories are good. really! but i counted the brownie points and these are the highest. i wish to make another fic soon with your characters on. and i'm sure i will put your character in the story and not just this once. i promise! unless you unsubscribe...it makes me sad... 
so once more, these are the final line up! congratulations again!
Ahn Eunbyul (rhythm guitar)
Cha HeeJoo (Lead Guitar)
Choi Rael (Keyboardist)
Song Yunah (bassist)
Nito Emitsu (Drummer)
 
tumblr_inline_nl6ji8ZC9c1rbxv6d.png 11326053_528530230646259_362339534_n.jpg tumblr_nmgouuUlZP1tc7y6co1_250.png tumblr_o30mf0XCF21ugn2eao5_250.png 
 
 
 
layout by -switzerland