Music Video starring GOT7's Junior

THE VINYL [CLOSED] [STORY: STARTING]
tumblr_nvebmw1Xa21tolm4ao1_1280.gif  7e3ae45ed085e22d504d910a6b340f91b64f1bcf  tumblr_nyr7ljCAnX1v08jrwo1_500.gif
 THE VINYL - GET OUT
 
-shooting of the band parts happened at the same place as the 3 muic video of jyp new gens-
story scene | singing scene
matching outfits!
left to right
 
YuA | Emi | HeeJoo | Eunbyul | Elle
The music video starts with a guy waking up from his bed, wearing his glasses and fixing his hair.
a zoom up of an opening eye, and a quick smirk of one of the members of The Vinyl putting closer to the microphone.
 
pillyo eobseo I will kick you
ah ah ah I wanna say good bye to you
Why neoneun naega animyeon
maeryeok eomneun namja huh
chakgakhajima jebal
you dont wanna taking about
YuA started the rap with fierce.
 
the guy walked out of his room with his dorky glasses and start eating his breakfast, he then walked out from his house and went to his university.
a group of big guys were walking and bumping his shoulder until he falls and his glasses broke. he tried searching for it and couldn't find it, even a female antagonist (JYP actress trainee) kicked his glasses.
neoneun dareun namjadeulgwa
dareul georan ne mal mideosseonneunde
jeoriga get out get out get out get out
nae nun apeseo sarajyeo
 
the 5 girls of vinyl were walking through the hall way as they talk to each other like close friends, until they stopped and saw what happene to the male. they came near him as Eunbyul took his glasses and gave it to him for him to wear it but it already broke so he cant see clearly. Elle's face looked at the previous girl with a discust look and she fisted her hand as if she was going to hit the antagonist female.
bappeudaneun neoui maldo
eotteon geojitmaldo da mideonneunde
jeoriga get out get out get out get out
geureon nal gatgo norasseo
 
the camera zoomed in Eunbyul's face as she continued to sing, giving her best expression to the camera.
eoieobseo oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
jeongsini naganni oh oh oh oh oh
ijeneun jeongmal kkeuchiya
 
the cmaera zoomed out showing all of the members as they started the refrain.
 
Emi looked at her friends with a bright smile and a hand pointed up which looks like she had a plan, they gathered into a circile as Emi wishpered to them. the guy was just looking at them while tilting his head. then after the quik disscussion, the girls looked at the male as they took his hands and pulled him.
 
in a make up room, Elle was giving him make up, HeeJoo was fixing a bit of his hair making it a bit messy than before which makes him look ier.
 
sesangeseo naboda yeppeun
sesangeseo naboda chakhan
geureon yeojan dasin ne insaenge eobseo
jeongsincharyeo baboya

sesangeseo naboda yeppeun
sesangeseo naboda chakhan
yeojaneun manchiman jeoldae ne geon anya
babo baboya wae geugeol moreuni

the camera zoomed out and showed each of the members charm. HeeJoo's smirk while she played her guitar as she did a quick strum of her guitar.
then it zoomed on Emi who was smilling like an idiot while playing her drums as if she doesn't care if this is an MV or not.
 
The boy came out of the make up room. the door had a writting on a piece of paper stucked on it written "the Vinyl". the door opened and there was this handsome boy waking out from there fixing his tie and smiling to the camera.
the five girls went around him and smiled as they succeed on making him much more handsome than before. they clapped as the guy smiled and bowed at them.
 

cheomen sojunghaetdeon naega
saranghaetdeon naega jigyeowojyeonni

jeoriga get out get out get out get out
han nun palji malgo kkeojyeo

eoieobseo oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
jeongsini naganni oh oh oh oh oh
ijeneun jeongmal kkeuchiya

once again the camera showed how powerful the girls' voice and instrument playing are. the music video now slowmoed the girls movements on playing the instruments. the way the banged their hair. the mv showed the members one by one. then there's Hee Joo fixing her hair pulling it to the back making her looking extra awesome and full of charisma.

sesangeseo naboda yeppeun
sesangeseo naboda chakhan
geureon yeojan dasin ne insaenge eobseo
jeongsincharyeo baboya

sesangeseo naboda yeppeun
sesangeseo naboda chakhan
yeojaneun manchiman jeoldae ne geon anya
babo baboya wae geugeol moreuni

the five girls started their life as usual, walking to school doing chit chat and everything. then they saw a different view. the guy who they 'change' became very popular around the girls. many girls went around him and fangirled him. the 5 girls smiled in satisfaction until the male walked near to a certain girl. yep. the girl who kicked his glasses. and the 5 girls gasped and some of them are jaw dropping. they feel betrayed.

in a special dark room, with one spotlight showed, HeeJoo started to rap.

oh nal ttaradanyeotdeon geon neoya
neoreul badajun ge naya
jjijil haetdeon neoreul naega
badajwoseo neo yong doen geoya
namaneul barabodeon ne siseoni
ijeneun yorijori dareun dero bingbing
maeryeok eomneun neoreul badajul saram
jeoldae eobseo never

the 5 girls walked near the guy and the mv immediatelly went back to the band scene.

ijen jeongmal neoramyeon sirheo
mureup kkurko bireodo sirheo oh~

Eunbyul's face was making a serious face to the zoom in camera and she continued to smile when she reached the high note.

sesangeseo neoboda jallan
sesangeseo neoboda meotjin
geureon namja manha jigeumdo nae gyeote
jureul seogo inneunde

the male saw that the 5 girls are coming and he started to look shock as he ran and so does the five girls following him making a little chaos there in the university.

neoreul saranghajin anhasseo
ne aewone mannasseul ppuniya
naege singyeong kkeojwo nega deo bulssanghae
babo baboya wae geugeol moreuni

the camera showed a quick slow motion jump of the 4 girls in front (because Emi had to sit as a drummer)

ha i yah la ha i ya oh oh oh oh oh oh

the girls finally reached the boy as Emi pulled his collar from the back, the five girls were standing around him. with an angry look and hands on their hips and chest.

jigeumirado jeongsin jom charillae

the song finished in their final pose as a band, and a quick writting of The Vinyl then a vinyl popped out rolling from the writting to the left and turns into the vinyl's logo. plus a quick JYP entertainment logo.

 

Behind the scene special

"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY." Emi bowed at Junior after she pulled his collar at the end of the shooting after the 'cut' sign was made.

"It's okay, i know that it was just an act no need to say sorry." he smiled showing his wringkles.

"Sunbaenim, thankyou for having your time to shoot our music video." Eunbyul bowed.

"It was a pleasur actually, i wish to have more acting experience in the future." Junior smiled once more as he looked at Eunbyul in the eye. Eunbyul bowed quickly and turned around because her face was blusshing.

no kidding, he IS handsome.

 AUTHOR NOTE !
 
SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!
i've been having a test in school and everything, and i still have one on monday but i just wanted to update this so badly.
so yeah, today is the debut of The Vinyl! next will be V App live, and some practice. the next chapter will be a chapter of the first love story guess who? /kkkk
so anybody likes monsta X? i've been pulled by them recently lolllll.
oh and since JYPE always has a sub on the MV, here is the Translation of the lyrics
so what do you guys think of the mv? leave a comments. and i'm always open for more suggestions!
-babyaghase-
 
layout by -switzerland