#00

THE VINYL [CLOSED] [STORY: STARTING]

 
tumblr_mqj63pogY31rgf2tpo1_500.gif  1438173578-1374219185-o.jpg  tumblr_mqjpl4nqw71rmry66o1_500.gif
 CONGRATULATIONS !
 
7 September 2015 
"Just like your song, congratulations DAY6!" JYP PD nim congratulate the boys in debuting. JYP building was quiet busy that day. besides DAY6's debut, they are preparing for TWICE debut. the girls keep practicing and practicing again and again with their song. Eunbyul one of the vocal trainees can just watch her sunbaenims in JYP's trainee training center. seeing her friends from day6 and twice debuting made her feel happy and yet sad at the same time. she wanted to debut too, but what can she do? the group has no name yet and no drummer yet.
yes, JYP already told the 4 trainees that they will debut as a band. it's been 2 years of training as an accoustic band. no drums. 
 
"Hmmm..." Eunbyul hums as she thought of a good melody that goes well with the song. JYP told the group to create a song about love because it's the best song to make a big hit in the music industries.
"Aish! jinjja." Eunbyul ruffled her hair in frustration as she took her accoustic guitar and sing DAY6's debut song. as she finished the final refrain she opened youtube in the PC in JYP's training room.
 
"GOT7, DAY6, TWICE... my friends are all debuting and i'm stuck in this dungeon until i can finish this song." she said in a sad tone. she then looked at her watch knowing that it's already 1 AM, she needs to get back to the trainee dorm and sleep for another practice tomorrow. when will she have time to think of a melody and a lyrics if she has a tight practice everyday?
 
AUTHOR NOTE !
 
so this is just a quick chapter, a quick teaser, i'm just really excited about this project, so i hope people will apply so i can update a lot of chapters!
 
layout by -switzerland