#03

THE VINYL [CLOSED] [STORY: STARTING]
tumblr_mqj63pogY31rgf2tpo1_500.gif  1438173578-1374219185-o.jpg  tumblr_mqjpl4nqw71rmry66o1_500.gif
 WELCOME TO JYP NATION
 
November 2015
"Annyeong-hatsheyow? i'm Nito Emitsu and i go by Emi. yoroshi- uh i mean, nice too meet you please take care of me." After making a lot of contracts and auditions and interviews, the staff finally found a perfect drummer to fit in the band's line up. a Japanese to be exact. 
"SO. CUTE!!!!" Eunbyul immediatelly hugged the younger girl. and ofc, she was very annoyed. she never liked being called cute or short. but hey, she's in Korea now, 160cm doesn't count as tall there.
"Stop it! she started to push Eunbyul away from the hug.
 
March 2016
"Guys, help me, what rhymes with 'birds'?" Elle, their keyboardist keeps writting on her lyrics in their practice room. it's only a countdown before their debut. they already got the schedule for their debut but somehow the CEO still hold them back. their news are already over the internet. A new group this a new group that. they're bringing instrument this and why there's no Somi and everything. the rumour is everywhere yet JYPE is preparing for GOT7, DAY6 and TWICE's comebacks and no sign of debut for them until they finished all 5 songs ready for their debut album.
"OH i know! beards!" Emi the hyperactive drummer just answered Elle's question with a stupid answer.
"I don't think this is the time for playing, guys. we already have 5 songs anyway, we just need to give this to the seniors so we can start our busking soon." said HeeJoo.
"Aww! uri JooJoo is suh a good leader, it wasn't a mistake to pick her." said Eunbyul. "In the mean time, let's disscuss on what song we should bring for tomorrow's busking?" asked Eunbyul.
"Any ideas?" asked HeeJoo. the youngest girl were just looking at the other older girls who were talking. she actually have plenty of ideas to suggest, but she's afraid of rejections so she just stayed quiet.
"Magnae ya! you have any ideas?" Asked Elle. Elle was always the one who made Yunah talked.
"Uhm... something from JYPE? Wonder girls sunbaenim's Irony or Miss A sunbaenim's Bad girl good girl?" she then started to talk.
"I TOTALLY AGREE!" screamed Eunbyul. then they started to open the computer in the practice studio and listened to Irony as their first cover. they started practicing the song and deviding the parts. they gave the first and second verse to the best vocals. Eunbyul will have Sunye's part and Elle will have Yeeun's part. the rap will be ofcourse HeeJoo. the part where Sohee had some rap parts will be given to Yunah. and since Emi entered because of drums, she got one of the smallest part where the song goes "Maldo andwae". they practiced it for a quiet long time until they're ready for the performance. they also prepared a special western song too, a song by Maroon5.
"I'm suddenly afraid that they forgot about us." said Yunah suddenly. "They haven't even given us a name yet. the girls words are right. they're set to debut but with a no name.
"Come on let's think positive and let's find a name for ourself, before PD-nim named us with a bad name like fantastic5." said Eunbyul.
"Hey! that's a great idea! let's think of a name, any suggestions?" asked HeeJoo.
"What about the crime 5." Elle suggest with her fluent british accent English.
"Oh, what about HeeJoo and the girls?" said HeeJoo soind a little joke and ended up with the girls slapping her.
"Hmm, i've thought of something." said Eunbyul. "What is it mom?" asked Emi.
"Vinyl. the Vinyl. it gives you that vintage vibe. a disc that gives the best quality of a music to play. what do you guys think?" asked Eunbyul.
"I love it!" 
"It sounds great!"
"Let's give this name to JYP and ask if he agrees or not." HeeJoo the leader once more made a dessicion for the rest.
 
-Busking D-day-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Mmg6Uq-CU
Seunghee's part-Eunbyul
Sorn's part-Elle
Yeeun's part-HeeJoo
Seungyeon's part-Yunah
Yujin's part-Emi
 
"Oh my God, i'm nervous. this is our first live. it's even more scarier than trainee evaluation." said Elle who were preparing the keyboards. everyone settled up and started to introduce themself to the crowd.
"Hana, dul, set." Heejoo gave an opening.
"Annyeonghasseyo, The Vinyl imnida!" said the whole girls.
"Annyeonghasseyo, The Vinyl's leader, guitarist and rapper, HeeJoo imnida!"
"Annyeonghasseyo, The Vinyl's Eunbyul imnida, i'm in charge of guitars and vocal."
"Annyeonghasseyo, The Vinyl's Keyboardist from England." Elle then stopped as the others laughed and the audience awed. "Choi rael, or Elle imnida."
"Annyeonghasseyo, YuA imnida, bangapseumnida." then she bowed but the others started to look at her because she forgot to introduce her instruments. "Oh, i'm in charge of Bass, and i'm the magnae." she said as she bowed once more. the audience took a lot of picture of her because she's really pretty among the 5.
"Annyeong! Emi imnida. drummer imnida." then Emi made a peace sign. it was quiet a cold day. the 5 were wearing long sleeved shirt and long jeans. as for Emi, she wore a snapback.
"So this is our first busking, and we hope you guys like us!" said HeeJoo as they started to play the song.
 
the recieved a lot of love starting that day but they have a quiet hard time for now because the fans complained why JYP didn't debut somi but debut another group, until the CEO himself explained that this was a project since before sixteen era. 
 
-present day in JYP artist building-
"WHOOP! OUR SISTERS ARE DEBUTING!" screamed... you guessed it. Jae from day6.
"Congratulations girls!" said YoungK.
"Congratuations neo chom dwae dan hae~"  Sungjin sang the song as Jae added the "uwoooaah" part.
"Not until this thursday, sunbae." said HeeJoo. well, let's just say they're switching turns for using the band practice room. there are only one and they all used it together, so they need to swich turns to practice.
"Let's start with our title track, Get Out. start the music!" said HeeJoo as Yunah starts to do the opening rap and Elle played the keyboards. followed by Eunbyul's opening vocals and some harmony made by Emi.
 
they practiced for about 5 hours until they're exausted. they had to practice one song for around 3-4 times since they stil have many lacks. but since debut is near, they just had to do it perfectly. 
"I'm tired!" said Emi as she put her head on one of her drums. "I think i just grew muscles." she said once ore as the whole group laughed. "It's 2AM in the morning, we should get back to our dorm." said Eunbyul. they then place their instruments back to their place. and they bring their guitars in their guitar bags as they walked out and meet TWICE.
"TWICE-deul!" screamed Elle. "Congrats for the win!" she continued! as the 9 girls bowed and said thankyou together. they were doing a special Vapp at that night and is going back to their dorm as well after changing and everything. They walked out together as Emi talked with the Japan trinity, Yunah talking with Jihyo and the unnie lines of Vinyl talked with Twice's unnie line as well. they walked out from the building and found out that there are a lot of paparazi and fans outside taking pictures with tons of glitz. well for TWICE, they're used to it, but for the Vinyl. they're still adapting. they walked slowly as TWICE were in front of them and the vinyl just held each other's hand and slowly entered their van.
 
"Wow... that was... unusual." said Elle.
"I thought i'm already used to it during the busking but i guess it's not enough." said Eunbyul. "let's just get back safely to our dorm shall we?" Eunbyul continued. 
their dorm wasn't as big as TWICE's dorm because they have less members, but it is good enough for them to be comfortable of. HeeJoo has her own small room, Eunbyul is roomate with Elle, and the magnae lines are also put in one room. it was a quiet long day for them. but they are satisfied yet they had fun with music.
 
 AUTHOR NOTE !
 
CHANGING PLANS! DEBUT IS ON 12TH MAY IN M COUNT DOWN
sorry for the quick chapter and a quick trainee days... but i hope you guys like it!
so yeah, this is the first chapter after all the line up were revealed
and the reason why i haven't put got7 there? because the story just starts here.
i need comments on what you think of this chapter! thankyou! ^^
-babyaghase-
 
layout by -switzerland