Saturday Night

Yamashi All the Way

 

Yamada Ryosuke's portrayal as Semi in Grasshopper (2015)

gif credits to jumping2mydream at tumblr


'SATURDAY NIGHT'

Introducing a new writer!

written by stnd-8ym3

 

Headcanon: Ryosuke and Mirai have been dating for a while. One night Mirai was catching up to Ryosuke's work by watching one of his latest movie, Grasshopper. The movie is a revenge-thriller, which Ryosuke plays a knife-wielding killer. Who knew watching the movie on her apartment alone could result to an anxiety disorder?


 

One casual saturday night, Ryosuke was on his long walk towards Mirai's apartment...

 

Ryosuke: Clothes? (rubs on his shirt) Check! Sleek pants? (looks at his pants) Check! Shiny shoes? (admires his shoes) Check! Awesome hairdo? (air brushes his hair) Check! Hmmm.... armpit hair? (looks beneath his collar) Check! Oh yeah, finally did some reforestation there! And.... finally.... hohohoho (laughs an evil smile) TUNA!

Ryosuke peeks at the packages of Tuna inside his bag.

Ryosuke: Though I hate you very much, but for the sake of getting a hug and a kiss from Mirai, I'll do whatever it takes even to the extent of carrying you everywhere. (looks dreamily to the sky) Aaaa~ Mirai-chan~ (his intense daydream of his girlfriend had caused him to drool all over the place)

Some random kid: Granny, why is the color of that uncle's snot red?

Some random granny: Aaah, perhaps snots these days are following the trends, grandson

Ryosuke: (wakes from his daydream, wipes his nose, and immediately left in embarassment)

 

 

Saturday night in Mirai's apartment...

 

Mirai: (watches Grasshopper) UWAAAAAA! SEMI-SAMAA, KOWAAIIIII :”(((

DING DONG! (Her door bell rang)

Mirai: (wents airborne in shock) EEEH?! Who would be coming to my place at this time of the day??! (checks on her phone) Seems like no one was planning to come over tonight (shivers in fear) Don't tell me... (steals a glance at the TV. Sweat starts to cover her face) Someone's planning to take my life tonight!
A/n: this girl somehow forgets having a boyfriend

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG! (her door bell continuosly rang again)

Mirai: Awww maaan... should I open it?! Or shouldn't I?!! What if it turns out to be Semi-sama?! UWAAAAA! (makes a crying face) I'm still young....a-and I still have plenty of uneaten uncanned tuna in my fridge, huaaaaaaaa (suddenly turning histerical on her own)

DUAGH DUAGH DUAGH (there was a loud continous knock on her door)

Mirai: H-ha-haaiiii.... (she walks towards the door as she trembles more in fear) Goddess of Tuna, please protect me...

Mirai opens the door of her apartment

Ryosuke: (smiles widely) ANAATAAAA TADAAII-

 

JAAAAAB! (Mirai immediately slammed the door)

 

Mirai: Hosh...hosh...hosh... (heart beats rapidly and sweat was covering her entire body) I CAN'T BELIEVE SEMI-SAMA WAS REALLY COMING AFTER ME

(faints in front of her door)

 

Meanwhile, in front of Mirai's apartment...

Ryosuke's body lied hard on the floor. He froze in his state and his eyes twitched due to the shocking impact on his face

The random kid from before: Granny, why is that uncle's forehead all red?

The random grandma from before: Uwaa, probably forehead's these days are following the trends too?

Ryosuke: (cries and dies inside) I give up to trends these days (whispers to himself)

 

 

 

(end)


Note: As you can see, we have a new author! She's one of our faithful readers too and she agreed to contribute to this fic too lol. I've been planning to invite her as a co-author too but I don't know why I can't add anymore co-author's for this fic. I've mentioned before that all Yamashi shippers all welcome in this fic, so we don't mind any of you readers to contribute too. You can send a direct message to aizawanikka if you're interested. Don't worry about writing styles and grammar, because she will try to cover up some minor errors in them, and besides, this fic doesn't aim to be perfectly written anyway. We just want to express our delusion regarding these two ships :D