Matsui Yusei Sensei's Present

Yamashi All the Way

 

Ryosuke and Masaki during their visit to Matsui Yusei-sensei's office 


'MATSUI YUSEI SENSEI'S PRESENT'

written by: ichigoainosuke and aizawanikka

Guest: Suda Masaki, and a little mention of Matsui Yusei-sensei

Headcanon: Mirai is a wota of Assasination Classroom. During the promo of Assasination Classroom graduation movie, Ryosuke was given the chance to visit Matsui Yusei, the mangaka of Assasination Classroom, along with his co-actor Masaki Suda. Mirai freaked out big time when she found out about this! She even made immediate phone calls at Ryosuke during the airing of the promotion series every single night. Ryosuke couldn't take her constant exhagerrated reactions and protests anymore. During the last day of the filming, Matsui Yusei sensei drew a picture of Korosensei-Nagisa-Karma, specially made for both Ryosuke and Masaki. Ryosuke could already sense the upcoming madness Mirai will throw at him the moment the final episode of the promotion airs.


 

After the last filming of Ryosuke and Masaki's tour to Matsui Yusei sensei's workplace....

 

Ryosuke: Masaki, Masaki... 

Masaki: Nani

Ryosuke: Can you just give me the Korosensei picture Matsui Yusei-sensei gave us?

Masaki: WHAT??! Hell no! I want that picture too! 

Ryosuke: Dude, it's not for me okay! Once this show airs, someone's definitely going to make threatening calls at me for going to Matsui-sensei's workplace. And that someone will cut my throat if I don't bring anything back... so pleeeaseee Masakiii! For the life of this friend of yours!

Masaki: (suddenly his eyes widen) Ah. YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THAT KID?!

Ryosuke: (nods and makes a crying face)

Masaki: Goodluck with that buddy... (taps Ryosuke's shoulder, snatch the picture from him, and fleets) 

Yam: OOOI!!! MASAKI!!!

 

 

********

 

 

Meanwhile, in Mirai's place, after the airing of the promotion...

 

Mirai: DANG IT THAT LUCKY BASTARD! (turns off the TV and prepares herself to make a phone call) 

 

Suddenly, Mirai's door burst open.

 

Ryosuke: TADA~! LOOK WHAT I GOT YOU~!

Mirai: (rushes towards her door, and was immediately shocked) EEHH?!!

 

She found Ryosuke standing before her. Beside him was Masaki Suda, being tied to a set of ropes and a tape was straped to his mouth. His hands was lifted and he was holding onto the picture of Nagisa-Korosensei-Karma that was especially made by Matsui sensei.

 

Ryosuke: Mirai-chan! There you have it! You have no rights to ask me for anything more! See, I've brought you the picture made by Matsui-sensei, aaaand the REAL LIFE AKABANE KARMA. Ya happy?! Now would you stop making phonecalls and shouts at my ear every single night?! Give my ear a break will ya?!!

Mirai: (throws Mendhoan* at Ryosuke) HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! WHO'S KID ARE YOU BRINGING TO MY PLACE!

Ryosuke: EEEEEEEHH? So I'm the crazy guy?! Who the hell made phonecalls and shouts every single night, huh?!!

Mirai: So ya think I'm crazy?!! You don't like me calling you each night??!

Ryosuke: WHAT'S UP WITH THE RAISE OF TONE YOU LIL' PIPSQUEAK!

Masaki: (releases himself from the ropes) OKAY, OKAY, I GIVE UP. Here, Matsui-sensei's picture, it's all yours! (gives the picture in his hand to Mirai) Would you two cut the crap out and stop fighting?! You two make a great married couple, you know the whole fighting constantly every single day. I bless you two a great marriage, just get married already, okay?!

Mirai & Ryosuke: SHUT UP! THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Mirai: Ah, but thanks for the picture (accepted the picture from Masaki)

Masaki: My job is done here! BYE~! (in an unbelievable speed, he immediately took Mirai's door, slipped himself outside, shuts the door, and locks the door from outside)

Mirai: (turns at Ryosuke) WHAT THE HELL YOU DOIN' STILL STANDING HERE?! GO HOME!

Ryosuke: I WAS PLANNING TO GO HOME WITHOUT YOU TELLING ME! (prepares to open the door) What the--?!! It's locked?!! OOOIII MASAKIIIIIII!!! OPEN THE DOOR!

Mirai: (frowns)

Ryosuke: (turns at Mirai then blinks) Wait.... so it's just.... the two of us here?!

Mirai: (punches Ryosuke's face, throwing him across the room) CUT YOUR DIRTY MIND, YOU !

Ryosuke: WHAT THE HELL I WAS JUST ASKING

Mirai: (stuffs mendhoan* at Ryosuke's mouth)

 


*The continuation of this will be given to the reader's imagination*

 

 

(end)

 


Note: *Mendhoan is one of Indonesia's famous cuisine. One of the authors of this segment is obsessed over the food, and she can't help herself not to include it in the story. For those who still has no idea what mendhoan is, the food is made out of fermented beans that is fried with a specialized mixture of flour. Here's a picture of mendhoan to give you an example: