Part 10

Forget Me

 

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE .. WAS STRUCK WITH WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY :( :( :(

-------------------------------------------------------------

“I have an older sibling as well .. a hyung,” Chansung said once their kiss broke.

 

“What?” Taecyeon asked confused

 

“I have a hyung as well. I don’t know why but I just felt like I needed to tell you that as well,” the younger explained overwhelmingly still feeling the rush of flames from the kiss he just shared with the other.

 

“Oh .. and how is he?” the older replied also still trying to recover from the burning sensation that build up in him from the kiss.

 

“The best,” Chansung replied shortly letting out a big breath of satisfaction.

 

Time stood still once again as the giants stared each other in the eyes smiling feeling excited from the kiss. Not being able to contain themselves, suddenly they're back in each other’s arms kissing passionately as if a force won’t let them part their lips from touching together.

 

“Pinch me,” Taecyeon said breaking the kiss, “I can’t believe we’re kissing.”

 

“I could say the same,” the younger replied realizing that the kiss meant as much to him as it does to the other. All doubts about his feeling towards Teacyeon flew straight out the window.  

 

Softly Chansung cupped the older’s cheeks it lightly, “As much as I want to deny this, I can’t nor do I want to avoid it. I like you Taecyeon hyung .. so very very much.”

 

“So what now?” the older asked remembering that Chansung is still in a relationship which he feels bad for possibly destroying it but at the same time wants to be selfish hoping that Chansung will break it off with his girlfriend and choose him instead.

 

Just like that reality hits the younger and soon Chansung feels ty for having cheated on his girlfriend. As much as he loves his girlfriend, in his heart Chansung’s sure that he wants to be with Taecyeon but never at the cost of hurting his current partner - he never wanted to be a cheater.

 

“I want this, us, but I don’t think it’s fair on my girlfriend when you and I become exclusive now. Is it okay for us to wait until I talk to her first?” Chansung reassured the older that he’s still standing by his words tonight.

 

“I understand, I’ll wait for you.” Taecyeon took the other in his arms kissing Chansung on the head.

 

----------------------------------

 

It’s the first time that all of the giant’s friends were gathered together in one place. Usually Chansung divides his time between Jay and Taec and Junho and Wooyoung. But this time all of them sat together at the coffee shop waiting for Chansung to join them. It was a Saturday night, so the coffee shop was quite packed and Chansung wasn’t able to join them until he’s on break. Once in awhile he stole glances towards his friends, mouthing words of apology to Junho and Wooyoung especially as they’ve never been properly introduced to Jay and Taecyeon.

 

While waiting for the bartender, Taecyeon took the opportunity to clear the air with Wooyoung for what happened last time they met.

 

“Hey man, I wanna apologize for what I said to you last time we met. I didn’t have the right to say that to you about kissing Chansung and I was out of line. Truce?” Taecyeon looked sheepishly while holding out his hand towards the younger.

 

Surprised Wooyoung took the other’s hand and gently shook Taecyeon’s hand signalling the other that he’s cool.

 

“And I want to apologize that our stupid friend can’t even take 5 second of his time to introduce us to you guys and shoved us right to this table. I’m Wooyoung and he’s Junho.” Wooyoung responded to Teac’s peace offer by introducing them himself.

 

“I’m Taecyeon and he’s Jay.”

 

“So do we call you hyungs as well,” Junho asked joining in the conversation

 

“Well you don’t have to. Chansung certainly didn’t at first - but we’re cool if you want to as well,” Jay explained not really caring much about the hierarchy of calling each other.

 

“Once again please excuse the rudeness of our younger friend. He likes to leave his manners at some hidden place sometimes,” Junho apologized for Chansung’s antics

 

“No worries, with my friend here constantly stalking Chan like a creep at first, it’s highly understandable that Chansung wouldn’t want to form a ‘closer’ relationship with us,” Jay said remembering the first time they met Chansung.

 

“So how did you guys meet,” Taecyeon asked curiously

 

“We met in high school. He was a heartbreaker that bartender of ours. Everyone had a crush on him - he wasn’t only good looking but also very kind hearted. Which is why he’s still very good friends with us, even after I confessed to him the first time we met. Though I didn’t utter weird pick up lines like you do,” Wooyoung explained smiling remembering the time Chansung horrifyingly told him and Junho of Taec’s pick up lines.

 

“I guess he’s already told you about my antics,” Taecyeon replied sheepishly

 

“Oh yeah, we don’t keep secrets from each other,” Junho laughed

 

“Really .. no secrets at all?” the tallest asked curiously

 

“Well it’s not like we tell each everything, but I guess because we’ve known each for so long and know each other very much that most times we know things about one another without having to be told - we’re very bad at keeping our expressions in tact unfortunately, “ Junho explained

 

“That’s cute,” Jay smiled picturing their friendship.

 

“Hi guys, so sorry to keep you waiting. It’s mad packed tonight,” the bartender finally joining in looking a bit exhausted from having to stand hours behind the counter brewing drinks for the customers.

 

“Well I was going to give you a hard time for shoving us here without even introducing us to your hyungs, but seeing as how exhausted you look I’ll let you off the hook this one time,” Junho said his friend’s back to give him comfort.

 

“Oh my God I totally forgot you guys don’t know each other, I’m so sorry,” the bartender sighed feeling bad for it. He can imagine how awkward it must’ve been.

 

“Chansung-ah relax, it’s fine. We’ve already introduced ourselves. So why don’t you just tell us why you’ve gathered us all here tonight. Is it so we could all play nice together?” Jay said

 

Suddenly all eyes were focused on the maknae as he’s the one who asked everyone to meet him at the coffee shop. Chansung has an announcement to make and he didn’t feel like having to tell it twice, thus he gathered all his close friends for this.

 

“I have something to share with you that’s why I’ve asked you guys to meet me here. As you all know, over the past couple of weeks I’ve been having doubts about my feelings both towards my girlfriend and to you hyung,” the bartender started pointing at the other giant at the table.

 

“And I haven’t told you guys this and I don’t know if Taecyeon hyung has already told Jay hyung about this as well, but two weeks ago me and Taecyeon hyung were hanging out and one thing led to another and we both kissed again - and this time I was the one who initiated it. I mean Taec hyung did say that if I kept hugging him like I did that he would want to kiss me again, but at that moment I was so sure that I wanted to kiss him also. And I know what I did was not right and fair to my girlfriend, but even so, even though I loved her a lot, I was sure that I wanted to be with Taecyeon hyung - not because I pitied him, but because you’re an extraordinary person who deserves all the happiness you can get. And If I could be the person who can fulfill that I would be honored - so I’ve broken it off with my girlfriend three days ago.”

 

Everyone became silent afterwards, Taecyeon was especially taken aback by Chansung’s last words. He couldn’t believe that Chansung really chose him, a guy, over his girlfriend whom he loved and maybe still loves and have been together for many years.

 

“I’m proud of you maknae ... and Taecyeon hyung please believe me when I say this, don’t doubt Chansung’s feelings for you. He would never want to be with anyone out of pity, if he did he and I would already be together years ago.” Wooyoung said softly breaking the silence around the five boys.

 

“I’m speechless but don’t get me wrong, it’s in a good way. I’m just really speechless right now,” the tallest said astonishingly


Before anyone else says anything Chansung butted in again, “BUT, there’s one other thing that I need to do before I want to make this official with you hyung. I want to tell my family first. I don’t want to have to hide this from them.”