returning with 3

In love there are no impossibilities~

So finally the 50th chapter is here!!!

You guys don’t know how I freaked out when I notice that it is already the 50th chapter and I still had so much to write…

So please don’t blame me if I had to make their return trip and all really rush…

The reason for it being rush…

If you have been reading my previous stories you would know I like to make chapters like 50th or 100th chapter special with…happy things?

Kekeke but I end up writing too much for their return…

Still I manage to end the story with the highlight of the story ^^

I promise you if this chapter ...

At least the last line would make it up to you guys!

But please don't spoil it and scrool to see what that sentence is first alright? :D

Hope you guys like it!!!

And and and…

I hope there will be lots of comments for me to reply to!!! :D


“I can’t believe you are bringing 3 people back on this trip!” Seungri oppa said making me shush him up as I the hair of the sleeping child in my hand. Jisun was sleeping with her head on my lap while Misun was originally sleeping on Jiyong oppa’s lap when I then told him to hand her to me when I notice that his legs were starting to get numb.

“Oppa they are sleeping!” I said as I continue to pat the kids who were in deep sleep.

“Unnie what are you going to do now with them?” Mingkki asked.

“Sanghyun would be sticking with me. As for the girls…do you think Jejo sanggung would mind taking them in?” I asked.

“You’re planning of letting them grow up as a gungnyeo?” Mingkki asked making me nod.

“I’m too young to raise them up. Besides Haraboji is already planning to reinstate Lee Kingdom and I’m still clueless about what to do so I definitely have to learn from the start.” I mentioned making Jiyong oppa look at me with a smile.

“Don’t worry. You will do well. Besides I will be there for you if you need me~” Jiyong oppa said making the two others in the carriage make puking sounds.

“Aish this two are so evil. So do you think it would work? Getting them to be gungnyeos? I thought that…at least they would get to study and also learn many things in the palace. Being one before, I thought that this was the best arrangement for them. And maybe when they get older, if I can, I would want them to stay by me but for now it would be good if they stay with Jejo sanggung and the others to learn something useful.”

“We will be able to find ways to persuade them unnie don’t worry.” Mingkki comfort me.

“I would also get appa to help.” Seungri oppa said.

“Thanks guys~”

Seems like news of the assassination has already reaches Kwon Kingdom for as soon as we got back, everyone was waiting for us at the entrance. King YG, Haraboji who seems to rush back after hearing about the little incident we had, Secretary Yang, Dara unnie, Youngbae oppa, Daesung oppa, and physicians were all waiting for us to arrive. As soon as Sanghyun oppa pull the carriage to a stop, all I could hear was the guards pointing their spears at him and treating him as a threat. Quickly waking up the girls who were still tired, once again Jiyong oppa was holding to Misun who really likes Jiyong oppa while I held Jisun’s hands, assuring her that it was going to alright as we head out.

“Mama~” Sanghyun oppa called out to me and I notice that he was already being held by the guards.

“Your Highness~” I said greeting him with my bow and Jisun quickly hides behind me.

“Chaerin are you alright?” He asked me worriedly.

“Your Highness I’m fine. I’m really sorry for causing all this.” I said and he shook his head.

“I’m happy to hear that you are alright.” He said.

“Your Highness, is it alright if Sanghyun was to be set free?” I asked him making him look at me.

“Chaerin why? He is a sinner.”

“Your Highness, his mistake was due to a misunderstanding. I promise you that he has changed his ways for earlier this morning, he was the one who saved my life.” I said.

“Appa Chaerin unnie is right. If not for Sanghyun-ssi, Chaerin unnie might have been hurt!” Mingkki said as she stood up for me.

“Appa do let him go.” Jiyong oppa said as he came to my side.

“Let him go. I want all of you including the two kids and him to be in the meeting room now.” King YG said before he turn around and leave.

“Yes Your Highness~” I greeted with a bow as I see him walk away.

“Unnie don’t worry. Appa would understand neh?” Mingkki said giving me a smile while Jiyong oppa pat my head to tell me that everything was going to be alright.

“Jisun, later when we get in, you have to great the King alright? Do you know how to greet the King?” I asked as I kneeled in front of her so that I could look at her in the eye.

“Like this?” She said as she cross her hands in front of her belly button and bow 90degrees. “Your Highness~” She greeted as she re-enact how I did earlier on.

“Jisun the king doesn’t know you so you have to introduce yourself to him. Do this.” I said and while kneeling, I place my hand in front of my belly button and bowed down, showing her the right way. “Your Highness, Park Jisun seeking for your presence~”

“Your Highness, Park Jisun seeking for your presence~” She did once making me smile as I got Misun out from Jiyong oppa’s hands and set her to stand beside her older sister.

“Misun now you try.” I say and when she looked confuse, I got her hands and place it in front of her stomach. “Misun now you bow~” I said and when she awkwardly bow Jisun took over my place to educate her sister.

“Misun ah you have to say “Your Highness, Park Misun seeking for your presence” like unnie~” Jisun said mentioning herself.

“Give it a go Misun ah~” I said but still she refuse to open .

“Misun ah we can’t be rude!” Her sister stated but I stop Jisun with a smile.

“Since Misun is shy, Can Jisun do something for her little sister? Instead of saying your name, when you see the king later Jisun would say “Your Highness, Park Jisun, Park Misun seeking for your presence.” Neh? As for Misun you just have to bow. Will you do that for me Misun-ie?” I asked looking at her as she looks up slowly, in my eyes before she gave a slight nod.

“Unnie we should head in now~” Mingkki said making me nod.

“Should we go in now?” I asked and when the two girls nod I made them hold one another’s hands before looking at Sanghyun oppa.

“I know what I should do mama~” Sanghyun oppa said.

“Let’s go.” I said as I guided the kids into the room.

Once we enter, the King and Haraboji was once again sitting in front of us while Youngbae oppa and Dara unnie was on the left while Daesung oppa and Seungri oppa who was injured was given privilege to sit on the right. I heard that Seunghyun oppa and Bom unnie was out on a trip together which explains their absence at the meeting today. Jiyong oppa and Mingkki was standing with me in the front while the other three were behind us.

“Your Highness/ Appa~” We greeted as he gave us a nod.

“I’m glad that you guys are back but anyone would like to explain to me who are the three you guys brought back?” King YG said.

“Your Highness, this was all my idea…” I said letting my head fall.

“And how is that so?” He asked.

“The kids, their father wants to sell the girls to one of the e inns. They are my students and I really don’t want to see them living a life that they are forced to take. Being a e is the worst that can happen to females, and they are still really young.”

“So what do you plan to do with them?” he asked.

“Appa we…” Mingkki was about to talk for me when the King stop her.

“Minzy I’m questioning Chaerin so don’t you think Chaerin should be the one giving me an answer?” The King asked and I shake my head at Minzy to tell her that I would be able to handle this on my own.

“If Your Highness would grant my little favor, I hope to let the girls enter the palace and be raised as gungnyeos.” I said.

“Let me see them.” He said and I signal of the girls to stand in front of me.

“Girls greet the king~” I said and they did what they rehearsed outside earlier on.

“Your Highness, Park Jisun and Park Misun seeking for your presence.” Jisun said.

“Which one of you is Jisun and who is Misun?” The King asked.

“Misun…Misun is me~” Misun said and that actually shocked me, Jiyong oppa, Seungri oppa and Minzy since she wasn’t talking earlier on.

“How old are you girls?” The king asked.

“Jisun is 7 while Misun is 5 Your Highness~” I said.

“I’m going to approve it this time Chaerin. What about the guy that wants your life?”

“Your Highness, Park Sanghyun seeking your presence~” Sanghyun oppa said.

“Another Park?” King YG asked.

“Your Highness I really hope that Sanghyun would be my personal body guard. I know you would think that it is dangerous. Just like Jiyong oppa, Minzy and Seungri oppa, they all too was angry at me for making this decision but there was this phrase that I knew was to keep your enemies closer to you. Sanghyun never knew the reason as to why his parents were kept in captive and that is the reason why he wants revenge but now he knows. Besides he showed that his loyalty is with me when he appeared this morning to save me and the kids.” I said.

“Your Highness. I understand your considerations regarding the Princess’s safety. My parents were wrong. They were the one who took Lee mama’s parents away but since young I was always told by my parents that they did no wrong. I wanted to seek revenge. I was wrong and I shouldn’t have think that way or even put the Princess’s life in danger. However with all that the Princess was still willing to forgive me and give me another chance to live. Since then I’ve set my mind to serve the Princess even if it cost my life. I’ve told myself that as a punishment, I would stick by the Princess and protect her no matter what. If you think it is inappropriate, then please punish me by taking my life.” He said on his knees.

“You guys are tired. Go take a rest and I’ll give you my answer tomorrow. Chaerin before breakfast tomorrow I will be expecting you to explain every single thing to me before I make my answer. Seungri the physicians will be in charge of you and do get well soon. In the mean time you wouldn’t have to report for work.”

“Yes Your Highness~” Seungri oppa and I said before we were excused to go.

As soon as we were excused, I ensured that Sanghyun oppa and the girls settle down before I left them. Especially for the girls, they were really excited with the palace environment and was happy to experience everything that I’ve been teaching them in real life. They asked me lots of questions like how it was to be a princess and all. When the sun starts to set, Jiyong oppa nad I had dinner with the girls in the room before we put them to sleep early since they have been going through a lot today. When the girls were finally asleep, we put them side by side on the bed and tucked them in before Jiyong oppa and I off the lights and head out.

“Oppa I’m so sorry I had to drag you into this.” I said making him shake his head.

“I’m happy to see that the girls are free from that kind of father. They are so sweet they deserve a better life.” Jiyong oppa said as I got his arms and massage them.

“Misun must really like you a lot. She wouldn’t let anyone carry her other than you. Your hands must be really sore now.” I said.

“I’ll just take that as a practice since I’m definitely going to have kids in the future~” He said look at me making me smile as he hugs me from the back.

“I believe you are going to be a good father oppa~”

“Come with me. I’ve got something for you~” He said as he pulls me to the gazebo that was our secret place. But this time it was different.  The gazebo lit brightly in front of the night sky and it seems like this has been prepared for a long time. Rose and many flowers decorated the gazebo and looking at me with a proud face, he pulled me to the middle of the gazebo.

“Oppa~”

“Chaerin ah I have been wanting to do this for a long time but I thought that you needed more time. However the things that we’ve gone through yesterday and today, I can’t afford to wait anymore. Chaerin after everything that have happened, I realize that we should treasure everyone and everything while we still have them. Therefore…” He said as he kneeled down on the floor while holding to my hand. Don’t tell me…

“Marry me Chaerin~”