Prince~

In love there are no impossibilities~

“Come here now~” Jiyong oppa commanded.

“No!!!” I said as I grab the pole nearby me as if my life depended on it.

“Yah Lee Chaerin come here now!!!” He said as he came towards me, grabbing my hand as he tries to pry me off the pole.

“I don’t want to!”

“LEE CHAERIN!!!”

“Kwon Ji Yong…oppa…” I shouted back, only to soften when I realize that I almost came off disrespectful.

“You call me oppa, you listen to me. Now come on~” He said and with a little force he was pulling me to where he was previously.

“Oppa~” I said on the verge of tearing as I arrive a few feet away from that towering beast standing in front of me.

“Yah Prince isn’t that scary. Come on.” He said patting his buddy with his right hand while he stretch his left out to get my hand.

“Oppa~” I said shaking my head but it was no use when he grab my hand a little tight so that I couldn’t pull away.

“Aigoo it’s not as if this is the first time you are meeting Prince. Come on he wouldn’t bite~” Jiyong oppa said and finally it was then when my hand came into contact with his furry buddy, making me shut my eyes really tight as I look the other way. “See it isn’t that bad is it?” He cooed by my ear ad I know he is smiling widely now.

Prince, is Jiyong oppa’s 15 year old birthday present from the King. This furry animal has been by his side for 8 years and although Jiyong oppa spend most of his time overseas, whenever he gets back to the Kingdom, he would definitely spend a day with Prince. Prince is non-other than Jiyong oppa’s horse. Standing tall with my height only reaching to his back, Prince came off intimidating to me. Well actually not just Prince but any large animals would basically freak me out up close.

  

Prince has a brown body that shines even indoors, indicating how Jiyong oppa has been taking really good care of his precious horse. It’s black mane and tail screams masculine and it was definitely a beautiful horse that could match with Jiyong oppa’s character and status. Just like how Jiyong loves Prince, Prince too has affection for his owner and listens to Jiyong oppa really well. During the time when Jiyong oppa had no one appropriate to share his thoughts with, Prince would be the one there for him.

“Here you go~” Jiyong oppa snap me out of my thoughts as he place a stick of carrot in my hands.

“Oppa I can’t do this.” I said as I tried handing him the carrot back when instead he held onto my wrist, the other holding my waist as he stood behind me and move me closer to the horse’s mouth.

“I’ll be here no worries.” He said before he extend my hand with his for the carrot to reach the mouth of the horse and immediately Prince took a bite with so much force that if it wasn’t for Jiyong oppa the carrot would have swing out of my grip.

Finally when the carrot was fully devoured by the horse, Jiyong oppa allow me to return my hands to the side while he just wrap his arm around me neck, letting his right hand rest on my shoulders as he reach out to pat the horse once again, pampering his present while I felt his breathe against my ears. Still nervous, I was biting against my lower lips but feeling Jiyong oppa here with me actually does make me feel less tense.

“Prince, this is Lee Chaerin, my future wife. Isn’t she pretty?” He asked the horse and what amazed me is that it was nodding it’s head up and down, making Jiyong oppa smile against the back of my ear.

“Aigoo look what we have here~” We heard a voice as we turn to see the other mamas standing by the door making me quickly jump away from Jiyong oppa but failed to do so for he was holding onto my waist.

“Oppa don’t you think they look really cute?” Dara unnie said as she wraps her hands around Youngbae mama’s arm.

“Hyung you two look great together~” Daesung oppa commented tighten his hug around me.

“Of cause we do.” Jiyong oppa said.

“Oppa you are making Chaerin unnie blush~” Mingkki pointed out and immediately I hang my head low so as to hide my blushing face.

“Again? Chaerin ah I swear one day I’m going to drive you crazy~” Jiyong oppa said proudly.

“Ji I’m disgusted to call myself your brother.” Seunghyun oppa said as he rolled his eyes and with the intense stare that I receive from both him and Bom unnie, I couldn’t help but shake a little, causing Jiyong oppa to take notice.

“You are just jealous about us hyung~” Jiyong oppa said as he stood beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders as he gave me a kiss against my temple.

“Yeah right I bet you can’t do this.” Seunghyun oppa said as he grabs Bom unnie by her waist, another hand against her nape as he pulled her in to give her a kiss on her lips.

“Aish hyung stop making it difficult for them. Chaerin ah how have you been?” Youngbae oppa asked.

“I’m fine mama…”

“Mama?” Youngbae oppa ask making me cover my mouth with my hands.

“You mean oppa?” Jiyong oppa corrected me and all I could do was nod.

“Looks like Chaerin need some time to get used to calling us oppas and unnies.” Daesung oppa spoke for me.

“Yah are we just going to stand here and talk all day?!!” Bom unnie ask and that was when I notice all of them are in their riding outfit.

“Right. We will be right back.” Jiyong oppa said as he leads me out back towards the palace.

“Oppa wait for us!!!” Dara unnie and Minzy shouted as they followed up shortly.

“Oppa where are we going?” I ask him as we just continue until we arrive at his quarters.

“You need a change of outfit. Dara where did you place the shirt?” Jiyong oppa ask as we finally entered his forever clean and organized quarters.

“I placed it on your bed oppa.” Dara unnie said.

“Thanks darling. You guys wait here neh?” Jiyong oppa said when we made it up the stairs.

“Oppa you’re going up alone with Chaerin? Yah when did you become so…bad?” Dara unnie raised and I just look at them, not knowing what they meant since I don’t find it funny yet Minzy and Dara unnie was already hugging their stomachs laughing their lungs out.

“Yah what do you think I am?!!” Jiyong oppa ask as he left me on the stair while he head back down to chase after the two girls.

“Chaerin ah go up and quickly lock the door!!! Don’t open if there is a knock and after you changed only then come back down you hear unnie?” Dara unnie said but I was rooted to the ground, not knowing what was right to do.

“Unnie quick!!!” Minzy said as the two petite girl seems to be losing their grip on Jiyong oppa.

“Neh? Neh I would come back really quickly~” I said as I quickly head up the stairs, enter Jiyong oppa’s bedroom and did as I was told, to lock the door behind me.

When the door clicked, I turn around and immediately notice the articles neatly lay on the bed. The outfit includes a piece of white blouse and cream pants along with a black helmet, black knee length boots and a navy blue jacket. Making my way into the bathroom just in case, I took off the hanbok that was clinging to my body, folding it neatly and place it on the vanity before getting the clothes that was prepared for me and put it on. Since the riding outfit was somewhat similar to the uniform I wore to serve Seunghyun mama, although it was an unfamiliar piece of article I was still able to put it on correctly.

  

Getting my hanbok after checking that I was neat and primp in the mirror, I made my way out and was supposed to make my exit when something on the side table caught my eyes. It was a photo frame and what amazed me was the photo framed in it. Photos in these time is not common cause they cost a lot and therefore photos were only seen taken by rich people as well as royals. In this case it wouldn’t be a surprise that Jiyong mama had photos in his room but this photo by his bedside actually caught my attention for it was a photo that I never came across cleaning this place up for months before and also the fact that I was away for 1 year, that is why I was shocked when I saw that the photo by his bed was non-other than a photo of me.

Setting the hanbok beside me, I sat down on the edge of Jiyong oppa’s bed as I picked up the photo frame to examine the picture. It was unexpectedly taken during the time I was serving as a gungnyeo here and that made me think really hard as to how he manage to get a picture of me without me noticing. I guess I was too focused at what I was doing at the point of time to take notice of things going around me.

Placing the photo frame down, I notice another photo on another side table on the other side of the bed and this time this picture had me and him together, reminding me back to that day where he brought me over to the villa as we head to the piano room while the both of us were sitting in front of the grand piano side by side on the same chair looking at him play a piece he has been practicing for quite some time. I guess he has ordered someone to take that picture since he was there in the picture with me too. The both of us were seen side by side with a sweet smile while I look at him shyly.

  

“Chaerin ah are you alright in there?” I heard someone knock behind the door and that made me quickly return the frame back to the side table and getting my hanbok, the black helmet that completes the riding outfit and finally slipping into the knee length boots, I quickly went to open the door.

“Dara unnie~” I greeted as I got out of Jiyong oppa’s room.

“Yah let me take a look at you~ Aigoo you really have superior genes just like the kwon oppas. You look stunning!”

“Thank you unnie~” I said shyly looking down at my outfit.

“Come let me help you adjust a little.” Dara unnie said as she made me stretch my hands out to the side so that she could adjust my blouse and blazer over me. “There you go~”

“DARA AH ARE YOU GUYS DONE?!!” Jiyong oppa shouted from the first floor.

“AIGOO CAN’T YOU BE PATIENT? GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH THE WAIT!” Dara unnie shouted back before looking at me from u and down again. “Ready to go?” She asks making me nod.

“Neh unnie~” I replied as she got my hands and leads me down to the living room.

“Chaerin unnie, you should wear more clothes like that~ It would be a pity for you to hide those curves under the hanbok.” Minzy pointed out.

“Mingkki ah her curves are only for my eyes.” Jiyong oppa said as he got up from his seat and lock his arms around my waist. “You look really pretty my dear~” He said giving me a wink.

“Thanks oppa~” I said shyly before we were pushed apart by Dara unnie.

“Oppa you need to change too. Hurry up we don’t have the whole day!” Dara unnie said pushing Jiyong oppa up the stairs.