Introducing the Princes~

In love there are no impossibilities~

So second and last chapter up today ^^

I feel kinda bad updating second chapter for this cause I promise to pioritise Challenges in Love but ideas were flowing non stop for this...

Anyway this chapter is just introducting GD&TOP, the two main leads in the story :D

As well as a small sneak peek of BOM ^^

kekeke :D

Tomorrow I'm having driving lessons really early so I'm going to rest for the night now...

And maybe half of the day I would be shopping at JB (for those who are first time subscribers, I'm from Singapore :D)

So yeah I try to update as much as I can tomorrow ^^

After all my holidays have started so I would try to let my brain exposed to more scenarios :D

Till then,

Subscribe, comment and enjoy ^^

<3 GDbong


“Meet my sons, Kwon Seunghyun and Kwon Jiyong.” King YG said as we see two young men heading into the room. They were both dressed so weirdly but it didn’t make them weird at all. As if it was catered specially for them.

“This is my eldest son, Kwon Seunghyun.” King YG said as the young man gave us a salute like action.

“Call me TOP.” The taller male called out.

“T…TOP?” I ask unsure as I turn to Haraboji before back to the king.

“Ah please pardon my sons. The both of them just returned from studying abroad and are western trained so that explains their weird outfit and manners.” King YG said. So this is a westernized outfit? I’ve heard of some talks about westernized outfit and it does seem like this.

“This is my youngest, Kwon Jiyong.” King YG mentioned before our attention turn to another guy in the room. Compared to the other one who seems to be in black and blue outfit with brown hair and a fierce look in his eyes, this one seems a little friendlier. He had a wide smile on his face and his outfit too was bright with red, blue and white with a weird looking thing covering his golden locks.

  

“Annyeong! What is your name?” The one called Kwon Ji Yong asked.

“Me?” I ask as I pointed to myself with a puzzled face while he just laugh and came to ruffle my brown hair which was neatly tied to the back. Upon his touch, I flinched for since young, we were told that men can only touch a woman only when they are married together to one another.

“Who are you sweetie?”

“Kwon Jiyong how many times have I told you this is not America? Girls here aren’t so open as compared to the ones you have back there! Lady Chaerin please pardon my ill-mannered son.” King YG reprimanded.

“Neh Your Highness~”

“So your name is Chaerin?” The prince ask.

“Yes Your Highness. I’m Lee Chaerin.” I greeted with a bow as he laugh.

“Yah don’t call me Your Highness. I’m so not used to it! Just call me Jiyong.” He said putting his hand out while I look at him weirdly. “Oops I almost forget. Extend your hand out.” He said and I did as I was told. “Now take my hand. Like this.” He said as he got my palm, giving it a tight squeeze when I tried to pull away while he shook it up and now. “There you go. This is how we greet others in America. We call this shaking hand.” He said as he let my hand go. I could feel my heart beating really fast and I swear I must be blushing really hard. After all, this is like the first time I’ve had such close contact with a male. “Aigoo look at you. You’re so cute.” He said ruffling my hair once again before retreating.

While Prince Jiyong made his way back to the couch, my eyes caught the other prince who was watching all along. I don’t know why but I could feel that he hates me. He has a certain aura that is surrounding him and my instincts tell me that I shouldn’t go close to him. His stare could burn a hole in me if his eyes could shoot lasers. Unlike his younger brother, he was cold and fierce.

“Who is she? What is she doing here?” Prince Seunghyun ask as he judge me from up to down.

“Seunghyun don’t be rude. She’s going to join the maid team and I have decided that she is going to be one of your personal maid.” King YG explained. “And you, Kwon Seunghyun would be under her.”

“Deh?!!” Prince Seunghyun asks with bewilderment while I just look at the king in shock.

“You heard me alright.”

“Why me?” Prince Seunghyun asks.

“Jiyong is a clean freak and no matter how big his quarters is, it’s always clean even if the maids were to be on a strike. As for you young man, you can be organized but not clean.”

“Bom can always help me!” He complained.

“Princess Bom? She has different maids for different chores and you want to depend on her?”

“Appa in that case why not let Chaerin be my personal maid? If hyung doesn’t want her, we shouldn’t force him.” Prince Jiyong says. Okay enough of me calling him a good guy. He just look at me in a very erted way that made me uncomfortable yet wanting for more.

“Jiyong I know what is in your mind but no matter what she’s tagging with Seunghyun this time. Who knows a fair lady might be able to change this wild man.” King YG said.

“You’re expecting her to change me? Not in a million years.” Prince Seunghyun said as he rolled his eyes.

“Is that a challenge I hear Kwon Seunghyun?”

“Fine. Let’s see how long she can stay beside me.” Prince Seunghyun said and his smirk cause me to flinch. It was as if I know that my future wouldn’t be bright.

“Yang can you please get Lady Chaerin to her room and brief her further?” King YG asks his right hand men before we all stood up and bow to them.

“So I guess this is goodbye?” Haraboji said as we share a tear-filled hug.

“Haraboji remember to take good care of yourself. Remember to put on extra clothing when the weather is cold. Remember to go to the doctors when you are sick. And remember…” I said and was tearing to the point whereby I couldn’t talk.

“Aigoo I’ve been alive for so long to know what to do. Don’t worry about me alright? Take good care of yourself. If anything copes up, inform the King immediately huh?”

“Neh Haraboji~”

“I should take my leave now.” Haraboji said to Mr Yang.

“Yes Sir. The carriage is waiting outside.” Mr Yang said as he leads us out to the carriage and for the last time, I bid Haraboji goodbye and only when his carriage was far from sight did Mr Yang manage to convince me back in. “Lady Chaerin please follow me this way.”

After walking down long stretch of halls that never seem to end, we it was obvious that we were in another section of the palace. This place was different from the rest, from furniture to the walls, from furnishing to appliances.

  

“Erm…”

“Just call me Mr Yang Lady Chaerin.”

“Mr Yang please call me Chaerin. I’m just a maid. I don’t deserve the title of a lady.”

“You definitely do but if you prefer me to call you Chaerin then I shall Lady Chaerin.”

“Oh please do.”

“Alright Chaerin. So you were trying to ask me something?” Mr Yang said.

“Oh yes. Why is this place so…different?” I asked.

“Well you see both princes were send abroad to study when they were young and only returned less than a year ago. Being influenced by the western culture, their preference and even character has changed drastically. As you can see from their attire today, those are what the westerns call jeans and dress shirt. In the western culture, these sets of outfits are slightly formal yet casual at the same time. Especially Prince Seunghyun, he loves the so called “modern” concept and hence even before coming back to Korea, he instructed us to change this place.”

“I see.”

“Anyway it seems like the King was somewhat influenced by his son as well and he is trying to keep up with the technology that the other countries are having now so I assume that in the near future, this is going to be norm~”

“Well that’s a pity. I pretty love our culture tho.”

“When changes are made, some others are sacrificed but that doesn’t mean it’s going to disappear. We can keep things the original way but twisting it slightly with a tint of modern.”

“That sounds pretty awesome as well.”

We walk pass the walkway with glasses above our head, letting the sunlight shine into the hallway. This place is so spacious that I swear I would need at least 2 months to familiarize myself with this place and not get lost. I tried to register as much as I can in my brain, how many turns I made, which turn I made and what is around me as I drew an imaginary map in my brain.

“Alright this is your room. It’s small but everything that you need would be inside. Do let me know if you need anything else.” Mr Yang said as he open the door to reveal a room that I’ve never seen in my life before. There’s a bed and even a table, some things that I have never expected to see in my life. Back in the village bed was just a blanket on the floor while tables were about one foot above my ankle.

“This…this is really my room?!!” I asked.

“Yes. Is it…too small for you?”

“Oh no this is perfect! But I think it’s too good. I’m just a maid after all.”

“I must say this is the best room for maids. The other maids of higher rank have two in a room while the junior ones squeeze in one big room but you’re different from them. You’re the personal maid for our prince.”

“Anyway please take a good rest today. Lunch and dinner as well as your breakfast everyday would be serves at the maid quarters. Everyone would take turn to prepare the food as well as cleaning up the maid quarters so do report there on time. Tomorrow at 8am, have your breakfast before you report to the head maid. She will give you a short training before you officially start working at Prince Seunghyun’s quarters.”

“May I know where is his quarter?”

“Actually your room is situated between the two prince’s quarters. Prince Seunghyun’s quarter is on the right while Prince Jiyong’s quarter is on the left 2 halls down from your room. The king forgotten to mention but you are to take care of both Prince, but priority on Prince Seunghyun.”

“Why Prince Seunghyun?”

“Cause unlike his brother, he can’t take good care of himself.”

“I will take note of that.” I said giving him a smile before he left me alone for the day.

I spend some time exploring the room that was assigned to me. A palace is really a palace. Even rooms for maids are so…grand. Back in the village all we had were 2 walls around us but here I’m given a daybed by the window, bookshelf full of books, a study table as well as a wardrobe. I felt like this wasn’t my world. Is this the magic that make’s Prince Seunghyun wanting to change this place even before making his way back?

After some time, I unpack my luggage into the wardrobe as well as the compartments below the bed. When I was done, I took out something comfortable to change into as I head for the washroom. It was small yet big enough for one person. It has a bathtub, basin and toilet side by side and I can’t help but to wonder how much all of this have to cost. Back in the village, our loo is shared between two to three families unless we could afford one ourselves and it was normally located outside the house. We normally fetch a pail of water for shower and solve our business in a simple stall with holes on the wood floor. This was way to luxurious for me but I believe it is peanuts to the royals.

  

I enjoyed my shower so much that I almost fell asleep in the bathtub. I quickly got out and realize that this place is definitely going to be one of the most frequent places that you would find me in every day. Especially as a maid, I would have to clean my out and a warm bath after work would definitely release all that stress and tense against my aching muscles.

I climb onto bed, looking out of the window and realize that the sun was already halfway down. I was so mesmerized that I didn’t even felt like having lunch. With a book in my hand, I tried to make out what was written but being the illiterate me; there was no way I could understand what was on it. Slowly, my eye lids felt heavy as I place the book at the side table before snuggling in bed.

I just hope…that tomorrow would be a good day.