horse riding

In love there are no impossibilities~

Aigoo this chapter took me a day to complete ><

Why do I sense writer's block soon :(

Anyway I hope this chapter compes out alright...

I promise the next chapter would be a good one :D

Or at least the following chapter would definitely be a good chapter...

So please bear with me ><

p/s: this chapter is for those who "miss" TOPBOM action :D


“Yah quickly catch up!” Seunghyun oppa said before he hit his leg against the body of his prized horse and off it went towards the large fields, with Bom unnie and the other following him.

“Oppa need any help?” Mingkki asked as she held onto the ropes of her horse.

“Go ahead Mingkki. Don’t worry about Chaerin. I’ll take care of her~” Jiyong oppa said before he turn to me, giving me a smile as he too held onto the ropes that was tied around Prince in case he ran away.

“Ahrasso oppa~ If you need help just call out for me.” Mingkki said as she rode away.

“Come on Chaerin, let’s ride Prince together shall we?” Jiyong oppa said while I just give him an unsure expression.

“The both of us? Together? On Prince?” I asked making him nod.

“Yah our Prince is very strong! Right Prince?” He asked turning to the horse while the animal just nodded. “Before riding on Prince, and even your own horse, it is important that we talk to them ad build up some relationship like this.” He said as he places his hand on the horse, patting the horse a little. “Prince ah, it has been quite some time since we’ve gone for a ride didn’t we? I miss you so much. Anyway Chaerin is going to come with us today so show her how good you are to make me proud alright? But since it’s Chaerin’s first time let’s take it slow neh?” He said to the horse and received a neigh from the horse. “Your turn~” Jiyong oppa said as he held me hand to pat the horse lightly.

“P…Prince ah nice to meet you~” I said softly.

“That’s all?” Jiyong oppa ask and when I was thinking really hard on what else to say Jiyong oppa just gave me a pat on my head. “It’s alright. Prince is really clever and I believe he knows what you want to say. Come let’s get ready.” He said getting the helmet out of my hands and putting it on for me.

“Oppa don’t you need to wear a helmet?” I asked making him shake his head.

“I don’t wear them. Come on~” he said with a smile but I pulled him back.

“Oppa what if you get hurt?” I asked.

Actually it wasn’t just Jiyong oppa but other than Dara unnie, everyone opt out the helmet since this isn’t their first time riding the horse. However isn’t it better to be safe and sorry? After much persuasion, I finally got him to put on the helmet as well and placing the helmet on his head, he inch his head forward for me to tie the string so as to secure the helmet to his head.

“Alright let’s go now?” He said making me nod lightly as we came to the side of the horse. “So me first or you first?” He asked making me look at him.

“Can I don’t go?” I asked making him knock his knuckles on my helmet as if it was a door. “Ouch~” I whined with a pout.

“Anything but that. Besides I’m here with you aren’t I? It would be easier if you hop on first with my help. Come on~” He said as we step on the steps.

“But I don’t know how to~”

“Don’t worry. Just remember to relax when you’re on Prince. When you get up just relax and hold on the ropes. And when I mean hold don’t tug it cause if you do it would mean as a command for Prince to take off. Sit a little in the front so that I have space later neh?” He instructed before placing my hand on the horse back.

“What if he set off before you can get up?” I asked him.

“Prince wouldn’t do that. He’s a good boy. Besides if he really do that, even if I was to get drag by him and get hurt, I would never let you get hurt alright? On the count of 3 I want you to throw your right leg across his back before you slowly adjust yourself alright? I will support your waist and leg. Ready? 1, 2, 3!” he said and closing my eyes, I did what I was told, with his hands pushing my body up by my left leg and the other against my waist.

“Oppa…” I said with my eyes still shut close due to the height I was at now.

“Sit tight and hold the ropes. I’m getting up now.” He said.

Swiftly he climb up on the back of the horse and taking some time to adjust his sitting posture, when he was ready he bring his arms between my waist and arms as he held onto my hands which was gripping to the ropes really tight. It was as if he was giving me a back hug and I could totally feel the both of our heartbeats. Looking over my shoulder to see that I was seated safely, it was a green light for him to get the horse to walk.

  

“Let’s go neh?” He asked me making me nod. “Let’s go Prince~” Jiyong oppa said, patting him a few times and we were off.

The first few steps Prince took was relatively scary to me but with Jiyong oppa there, the amount of fear lessen and before I knew it I was already resting my back against his chest looking at the scenery pass by us. Soon we caught up with the others who seems to be waiting for us and as soon as we arrived, I could see that Seunghyun oppa and Bom unnie aren’t really happy, maybe due to the fact that they had to wait for us to arrive when they should be off somewhere far already.

“Jiyong do you have to do this?” Bom unnie asked him.

“Do what?”

“Seriously you guys are going to stick to one another all the time?” Seunghyun oppa asked.

“Aigoo hyung Chaerin doesn’t know how to ride besides it’s a first time so you can’t be expecting me to leave her alone~” Jiyong oppa said as he rest his chin on my shoulders.

“So where are we heading today?” Youngbae oppa asked.

“Let’s go to the beach!!!” Dara chirped.

“Yeah oppa let’s go there shall we?” Mingkki asked.

“Mama hold up~” We heard gallops coming closer to where we were and turn to see Seungri oppa on the horse.

“Panda Ri what’s up?” Jiyong oppa asked.

“Mama may I know where you all are heading to?” He asked us.

“Aigoo now I know why you and Chaerin can stay with one another for more than a year even when you two hate each other. You two are the same~” Jiyong oppa commented.

“Oppa how many times have we told you to call us informally?” Mingkki said.

“But we’re in the palace.” He said with a pout.

“Aigoo panda nobody cares alright? So what is it you were saying?” Seunghyun oppa asked.

“Oh yes. Where are you all heading off to?” Seungri asked.

“We’re going to the beach!!! Want to join?” Dara unnie cheered, doing a weird dance on the horse.

“I’m sorry but it would be good if you all would stay within palace grounds.” Seungri commented.

“What’s wrong Ri? Why can’t we go?” Youngbae oppa asked.

“It isn’t safe~” He plainly said.

“What do you mean by it isn’t safe? We have been going there for years and you are telling us it is unsafe?” Bom unnie said.

“Noona it’s not that…”

“Than what is it Ri?” Dara unnie asked.

“I…” He said and I swear I saw him looking at me before he turns back to the other mamas. “Noona riding here is the same isn’t it?” Seungri asked nervously as he point to the back of the polo field.

“But I really want to see the sunset!!!” Dara mama pouted.

“Ri if you really want us to stay, you would have to persuade us with a reasonable reason and not just insisting.” Youngbae oppa sort of reprimanded.

“Youngbae hyung it’s just that if you guys are outside and don’t stick together, it would be hard for me and my team of guards to protect you all.” He confessed.

“Ri, there is us 4 boys and with you sticking with us, I believe we can protect the girls.” Jiyong oppa mentioned.

“Hyung it’s not about whether we can protect the girls. As a palace advisor, I know that now is not the time where we can go out as a group because it is really risky and there are too many blind spots for the palace guards to be protecting you all at one go. We’ve increased the guards around you all but…” He said and only when he realised he said something he wasn’t supposed to say, he quickly cover his mouth.

“Why is there an increase of guards around us Seungri ah? What exactly happened?” Seunghyun oppa asked.

“Aish pabo!” He said as he knocks his own head.

“Oppa what exactly is wrong. To be honest I’ve realised the increase in guards especially around me, Jiyong oppa and even Chaerin unnie. Is something wrong?” Mingkki asked. Wait why didn’t I notice anything?

“V.I~” I finally spoke as I urge him to talk.

“Hyung, noona, I’m not going to forbid you guys from leaving but once again I want you all to think twice. I know the amount of manpower we have and it is really a little risky for you all to head out today. I should take my leave now.” He bows to us before leaving on his horse.

“So what now?” Daesung oppa asked.

“I guess for once we should listen to Seungri. After all he is right. As an advisor he knows a lot more than what we do. Chaerin and I will be staying.” Jiyong oppa said to me making me nod.

“Oppa~” Dara unnie whined, hoping he would change his decision.

“Dara if you really want to go to the beach, maybe get Youngbae or Daesung to bring you there. Ri said that they are shorthanded but if it’s just a few of you going out, I believe they can protect you guys.” Jiyong oppa said.

“I guess I’ll stay with unnie. After all I don’t feel like leaving today too.” Mingkki said.

“What about you Youngbae?” Jiyong oppa asked.

“If Dara wants to, I can accompany her.” Youngbae oppa said.

“I…” Daesung oppa said looking at us two parties, the one to wants to go and the ones who are already not going.

“Aish fine for today we’ll stay. I don’t have a good feeling about going out today too.” Dara unnie said.

“So what about you two hyung?” Jiyong oppa ask the couple.

“I guess we’ll stay too.” Seunghyun oppa said after getting permission from Bom unnie.

“Let’s race one another to the field!!!” Bom unnie shouted and with a wink to Seunghyun oppa, the both of them kick their horse, making it take off at full speed. At the same time everyone was already turning their horse back and ready to take off.

Suddenly I’m not sure what happened but I remember how Seunghyun oppa’s horse got so close to Prince and it seems like Prince took it as a challenge and suddenly it was as if it went crazy as his charge really quickly to catch up with Seunghyun oppa’s horse. All I could do was squeak and scream, grabbing tight to the ropes while Jiyong oppa wrap himself tighter around me, hoping to keep me with him while his hands kept pulling the rope around Prince, trying to make him stop and at the same time he kept whispering for me to relax and nothing was going to go wrong.

Finally the horse came to a stop and I felt my energy draining from my body. I was trembling really hard and there were tears in my eyes. With the thoughts that horse riding was really dangerous and scary, I was about to hop off the horse from its back when Jiyong oppa pulled me back.

“Chaerin you are going to hurt yourself like that!!! Don’t be scared okay? I’m here.” He said making me turn my body and hug him really tight around his waist.