hunchae~

In love there are no impossibilities~

“Chaerin you are going to hurt yourself like that!!! Don’t be scared okay? I’m here.” Jiyong oppa cooed beside my ear and was still traumatized at what happened.

“Oppa I want to get down…” I said, not willing to spend an extra second on Prince.

“Darling I know you’re scared but if you jump off Prince like that you are bound to hurt yourself at this height.”

“But it’s scary.” I said and before I knew it he got my hands, making me wrap my arms around his neck while his wrapped around my waist, holding the rope at the same time.

“Aish Prince look at what you did to our Chaerin!” He said smacking the horse continuously and with the horse whimpering, I couldn’t help but chuckle at how ridiculous this two are acting. “Good to see you smile again~ Come on I’ll bring you back where you can safely get down alright?” He said making me nod.

With both of my legs hanging at one side of the horse, still in the position of wanting to jump off the horse, I turn my body so that I was facing Jiyong oppa and my arms wrap around Jiyong oppa’s neck while resting my head against his chest. Listening to his calm heartbeat, it too calm me down, occasionally looking up at Jiyong oppa who gave me a smile as he safely brought me back to the stable.

  

“Here you go!” Jiyong oppa said getting down first before he helps me off the horse.

“It feels good to be on ground again.” I mumbled making him smile as he took off my helmet and ruffle my hair.

“Walk Prince back with me?” He asked making me nod as we got down from the steps and standing beside Jiyong oppa who was leading Prince back to his lot with his other hand intersecting with mine, we finally arrive at Prince’s lot. “Shall we wash Prince up?” He asked making me look at him.

“I guess we should.” I said making him smile.

“Alright. I’ll get ready the stuff and in the meantime do you think you can give Prince some treats?” He said handing me two sticks of carrots.

“I will give it to him~” I said before he ruffle my hair and left to get what he need to clean the boy up.

Feeding Prince this time round was easier although I was still frighten when he open his mouth so wide and his large teeth was in my face. Soon Jiyong oppa came back with a bucket of water and sponge as well as a hose attached by the lot. Placing the bucket down, he signals for me to join him before he got the hose in his hands and started wetting Prince up. When Prince was ready for his bath, Jiyong oppa handed me a sponge and him having another sponge, we started scrubbing the horse’s back and when it was filled with soap, we once again got to the hose and sprayed Prince clean.

“Yah oppa!!!” He purposely place his finger against the opening of the hose as this results in the water spraying in every direction, wetting me in progress.

“Oops~” He said making me run after him as we started to fight for the hose.

For a good 5 minutes we just played with one another until water was dripping from our clothes. It was only when Prince felt the cold and let out a sneeze did we then stop and laugh at how Prince acts so much like a human. Wrapping me in his arm, I lay my back against his chest while his hands intersect against my stomach as he spray more water on the horse so that the soap came complete off. Jiyong oppa then went to get 3 towels, wrapping me in one, another one around him and one to somewhat wipe Prince dry.

“Alright Prince is clean now~” Jiyong oppa said as he came towards me.

“Oppa sit down.” I said getting up from where I was sitting on earlier and made him take my seat.

“What’s up?” He asked as I took his towel in my hands and started to dry his wet dripping hair.

“You’re going to get sick if you don’t dry yourself~” I said as I continue to help him dry his hair when suddenly his spread his leg, wrapping his arm around my waist as he pulls me in to stand between his legs and him hugging my waist.

“Why is it that even when you are wet, I can still feel warmth from you?” He asked as he lift his head up so that his chin was resting on my stomach and he was able to look at my face.

“Really?” I ask chuckling a little since it sounds so weird that the both of us are cold yet he could feel warm from me.

“Hu-eun (Heartwarming/ Warm) Chaerin~ Hunchae~” He said making me stop and look at him.

(p/s: Actually to be honest I can't hear what Jiyong actually says but it seems like it is Hu-eun :D)

“Neh?”

“Hu-eun Chaerin~ You are someone who gives out warmth so Hu-eun Chaerin, in short it’s Hunchae~ Your new nickname!” He exclaimed.

“Oppa~” I whined as I turn my back away since I was already blushing.

“Are you blushing or are you catching a fever soon?” He asked as he cups his hands against my cheeks.

“I’m fine oppa~” I said turning away but he immediately got up, wrapping his towel around me as he quickly leads me out of the stable towards the palace.

“Aniya I can’t afford you to get sick. Let’s get you somewhere warm.” He said with a smile.

On our way back all he did was wrapping his arm around my shoulders, hoping that he could give me some body warmth while occasionally he rub his palms against mine so as to warm me up. Before getting back to his quarters, we stop by the kitchen as he ordered for them to bring us some hot tea. After which he accompany me back to my room to get a fresh piece of clothing before we head to his quarters. However before we could arrive, we saw Seunghyun oppa and Bom unnie walking towards us, making me hide a little behind Jiyong oppa. With a pat on my hand, he leads me towards the couple.

“Hyung why did you do that?!!” Jiyong oppa asked and it was only then did I notice what he was up to.

“Oppa~” I said trying to pull him back and drop the subject but it was of no use.

“What did I do?” He asked with a smile.

“Why did you do that? Why did you have to challenge Prince? You should know how dangerous that is, especially when there is both of us on Prince?!!” He snapped and although this wasn’t the first time I saw him getting angry over me but never have I expected to see him angry again.

“I wasn’t doing it on purpose. Besides the road is so small and definitely we’ll end up close. Why don’t you instead go ask Prince why he went crazy.”

“Aish~” Jiyong oppa said and he had already swing his arm to the back, his fist clenched so tight that his knuckles was already turning white but before he could swing it down, I quickly catch it and bring it back to his side.

“Oppa~” I said making him look at me as I shake my head, telling him to stop.

“Yah Jiyong ah your little girlfriend over here don’t even mind so why are you so worked up?” He asked before he walked away, at the same time knocking against Jiyong oppa’s shoulders as the both of them walked away.

“Hyung get back here!!!” He shouted but immediately was pulled by me backwards.

“Oppa. Let’s head back shall we?” I asked and when he ignored me I tried once again to stop him. “Oppa we’re wet and we should change before we catch a cold~” I said and it was finally then did he turn and give me his attention.

“Aish all because of this hyung!!!” He said rubbing my arms when he notices that I was really cold since my lips was trembling. “Let’s go.” He said as he supports me back to the room.

As soon as we got to his quarters, he quickly got me to his room as well as a fresh piece of towel so that I can dry myself up. He even offered for me to take a bath to warm my body up but I decline his offer saying that I just had to dry myself and change into a dry set of clothing. Quickly changing out of the riding outfit, I changed into my hanbok before heading out.

“Are you feeling better? Come have some tea~” He said handing me a cup of tea as he rub my arms.

“Oppa you should go change too if you don’t want to get sick~” I said pushing him off the couch so that he would change.

“Ahrasso. I’ll be right back neh?” He said before heading up to change.

It didn’t take Jiyong oppa too long before he got back down looking fresh and clean. The both of us just sat beside one another with him wrapping his arm around my shoulders making me rest my head on his shoulders as we sip into our tea. Time passes by really quickly and soon it was dinner time. Before joining the others for dinner, the both of us decided to take a little stroll to take in the late afternoon sun.

“Oppa~” I asked softly.

“Neh?”

“Oppa why were you so angry earlier on?” I asked him making him pat my head.

“You know how dangerous it is? Falling down a horse might mean breaking bones and death do you know that?!!” He asked.

“But after all he is your hyung…and…and we’re not injured…” I said softly making him hug me from the back, his arms around my neck while he rests his head on my shoulders.

“He wants to hurt you and you still let him go?” He asked making me place my hand on his arm.

“It’s not about letting go. I just don’t want things to get worst. I don’t want you to get into a bad relationship with your hyung.” I said making him turn me as he hugs me from the front.

“I don’t want you to get hurt from hyung also. Besides you’re going to be my wife, he can’t continue to treat his sister in law in this way. He have to know that what he is doing now not only is causing hurt to you but also to me~” He said pulling me away to see my face.

“But resorting to violence is not the right way either.” I said with a pout.

“Aish why are you so cute?” He said pinching my cheeks. “Ahrasso I promise you I will not resolve to violence but if he gets too over, I’m not going to sit there and do nothing neh?” He said making me nod as he hugs me once again.

“Oppa should we go dinner now?” I ask making him smile.

“Aigoo you’re hungry already? Come on let’s go feed this hungry baby~” He said as we join King YG, Haraboji as well as the other mamas for dinner.

“So I heard you guys went horse riding today?” King YG asks making us nod. “How is it Chaerin? It is your first time riding isn’t it?” He asked me making me nod.

“Neh Your Highness. Thanks to Jiyong oppa, I was able to attempt horse riding~” I said.

“That’s really good. Jiyong ah continue to take good care of Chaerin alright?”

“Neh appa.” Jiyong oppa said as he pat my head.

“Your Highness, I actually have a favour to ask from you.” I said making everyone look at me.

“What is it Chaerin ah? It’s alright just tell me and if I can I would definitely grant you your wish.”

“I would like to leave the palace.”