saving the kids

In love there are no impossibilities~

I have good news~

And good news is that my last paper is on Thursday so that means I have the whole day to update tmr :D

Of course I would try my best to update as many chapters I can but I have to see my writing speed and inspiration as well...

I hope to give you guys as many updates as well too ^^

Have a feeling this is a bad chapter but still hope you enjoy this chapter

I'll be back!!!

Till then...

(p/s: I CAN'T WAIT FOR BIGBANG "BLUE MV" THAT IS COMING OUT LATER!!! :D)


The day has finally come and it was time for us to say goodbye. Packing our stuffs and getting it in the carriage, all of us here was just waiting for the kids to come by so that we can finally tell them that we were not going to be able to teach them again any soon, hoping that they would understand. I was actually more worried about incident yesterday. After the entire village here has always been peaceful until we came such thing has to happen in front of the fragile heart of the kids.

Another thing that was on my mind was Sanghyun. Would he come? Would my calculations be wrong? Can I prove to the others that my judgment was going to be right? What if I was really wrong? What if me setting him free would cause more danger to not just me but everyone here and back in Kwon Kingdom? To think that Jiyong oppa actually trust me so much. Also if I can’t even handle something like that well, what would happen in the future? Will my followers be able to trust and listen to me?

“Rinnie~” Jiyong oppa called me making me look up at him as he intertwine his hands with mine.

“Neh oppa?” I asked as I gave him a smile while he turns me now to face him as he caresses my cheeks.

“Worried that Sanghyun wouldn’t come?” He asked as if he heard the words in my head.

“A little?” I said making him ruffle my hair a little.

“Don’t worry too much~ Even if he doesn’t come, you still have that panda~ Well an injured panda that is.” Jiyong oppa said making Seungri oppa who was by the side being supported by Mingkki whined.

“Hyung~”

“Seonsaeng!!! Seonsaeng!!!” Jiyong oppa was about to tease Seungri oppa even more when we heard the kids calling out for us as they ran towards us in sweat.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as I squat down to meet their eye level.

“Jisun-ie…”  Miyeon said while panting as she pulled onto the skirt of my hanbok. I looked up and suddenly it struck me. Jisun was in danger!

“Mingkki you take care of Seungri oppa and Jiyong oppa. Miyeon quickly bring me there!” I said as I held to her hand and the both of us ran really quickly towards the direction Miyeon was leading me to.

-Jiyong’s POV-

“Chaerin ah!!!”

“Unnie come back!!!” Mingkki shouted but it was no use for Chaerin was far away from us already.

“Jisun?” Seungri asked as he and Mingkki shared a look before the both of them had a worried face on.

“It’s too dangerous for unnie and the kids to be at that kind of place!!!” Mingkki said.

“Mingkki ah what do you mean?!!” I asked as if I was an ant on the burning hot plate. Chaerin is going to somewhere dangerous with the kids?

“Mingkki we have to go there now!!!” Seungri said as he tried to stand straight on his own but the wound was hurting him.

“Oppa you can’t go! Look at how much pain you are in!” Mingkki said.

“Minzy I have to. You two get there first. I’ll catch up soon. Go on now!!!” Seungri said and I guess Minzy thought it was the optimum choice too as she got my hand and ran towards the direction where Chaerin disappeared to.

“Minzy ah can you tell me what’s wrong?!!” I asked as the both of us continue to run.

“Jisun’s father is going to sell her again!!!”

“Sell?”

“e oppa e!!!” Minzy shouted and this time she wasn’t the one leading anymore and now I’m pulling her with me while she tells me the direction from time to time.

Aish Chaerin you better be safe!!!

-Chaerin’s POV-

“Let the girls go!!!” I shouted and was panting at how fast I manage to run here. I’ve instructed the kids to stay outside and as far away as they can to the inn, afraid that something bad would happen to them.

“Seonsaeng-nim!!!” Jisun and her sister Misun called out to me with fear as they try to break free from the strong and heavy guy who is the boss of the inn. Jisun had her right arms in captive while Misun had her left hand being held tight to each of the boss’s hands.

“You again?” The boss asked as he rolled his eyes and glared at the Park sister’s father, as if asking him to take care of this situation.

Yes he is right. The first time when Jisun and Misun were brought here to be sold as es, I was also here to save the kids. Apparently their father had gambling problems and lost a lot of money recently again. With his wife’s job not able to support the family and his gambling addicts, he is back to wanting to sell his daughters again.

“Yah are you their parents or am I their father?!!” He asked pointing at me as he gave me a fierce look that I wasn’t even afraid of.

“Precisely  sir, are you their father at all?” I asked.

“And how aren’t I?” He asked with an amused face.

“Where in the world would parents sell their kids away?” I ask.

“Well you look as if you are from a wealthy family. How would you know about the poor world? Besides you could ask around in this house, how many of them are here willingly and not because of their parents?” He said.

“Yah Park can I take them in now?” The boss asks annoyingly as time to business man like him means money.

“No/ Yes!!!” Their father and I shouted.

“Now what?!!” The boss asked.

“I’m their father and I’m going to sell them. Take them in now!” Their father said and the girls were already shedding tears as they wailed in hope that their father would take them back or at least not sell them as well as for me to safe them.

“There is no way you are taking the girls…unless…”

“Unless what young lady?” The boss asked and for once he set his dirty eyes on me, making me shake at how disgusting it was to have his dirty gaze on me.

“Unless…unless you take me!” I said with confidence. He then hand the two girls to his helper before he made his way to me, making me back away a little.

“Why why why, aren’t you a smug little lady?!! You’re afraid of me now?” He asked as he took his hands and grabs my chin, making me wince a little at the pain he was giving me.

To be honest yes I’m really scared. Now that he is standing in front of me, I noticed how small I was in front of him. His large body build, how I only stood till this shoulders and his arms full of strength that I thought he was going to crush the bones on my chin. His reek of opium and alcohol that shocked me that lunch time was still at least 2 hours away and this guy here is already drinking. Looking at me up and down, he gave me a smirk before pulling my face closer to his with his hand at my chin until I could feel his breathe against my face.

“From my years of experience…You have really nice curves hidden below all that cloth. You know…I don’t mind buying 2 and get one free!” He said and soon I felt his lips against my neck while his arms cage me in a tight hug and constraining my arms at the same time.

“Let her go!!!” Someone shouted as I turn to see Jiyong oppa with my tear-filled eyes.

“What another one? Aish you guys are seriously ruining my day here!!!” The boss shouted and was about to lay his lips on my skin again when something, or rather someone stopped him.

“That teaches you not to lay your hands on the princess!” Sanghyun said as I look at him with a stick in his hands then back down at the tall guy who is already knock out of conscious already.  

“Chaerin ah~” Jiyong oppa said as he quickly hugs me as he wipe the disgusting man’s saliva away from my skin while Mingkki too hug me on the other side.

“Aren’t you guys going to let the two kids go? Want me to make you guys let them go?” Sanghyun asked again and immediately the two girls were set free while I quickly made my way to them.

Both girls ran towards me and each of them had their head in my shoulders and their arms around my neck. For once I felt so fortunate to be chocked knowing that the girls are free now. I pat them lightly on the back before pulling them away as I wipe their tears off their face. The girls were really scared and I could see them shaking before I pull them into my arms again, trying hard not to let my tears drop.

“Yah how can you knock him out?!!” the kids’ father said.

“Why can’t I? Want me to knock you out too?!!” Sanghyun ask and he was about to swing the stick again when I stop him.

“Sanghyun no~” I said making him look down at me then back at the men before he return his arms to his side.

“Aren’t you rich? Why don’t you buy them from me? In that case you don’t have to be here all the time to stop the transaction.” Their father said as I tried my best to cover the kids’ ears to prevent them from hearing such hurtful words.

“Yah are you even a man?!!” Mingkki said and was about to charge towards the guy when Jiyong oppa stopped her.

“Tell me. How much are your precious daughters worth?” I asked.

“That bastard offered 25 gold per girl. IF you guys are willing to pay…50 gold per girls you can have them immediately!” He said making me scoff.

“So your girls here are only worth 50 gold in your eyes? What kind of father are you?!!” I shouted back, officially losing my cool at how heartless he could be.

“I’m a father who wants them to at least have some use in their life. After all following me would mean that they will turn to useless people. So if you have the money, give it to me and they will be free.” He said.

“Seonsaeng-nim~” The kids called out to me hoping that I will do something to save them.

“Don’t have the money? Then I can’t let you leave with them!!!” He said as he pulls the kids away.

To be honest, even if I’m a princess, even if I have a kingdom to inherit to, I was still penniless. The fact that education actually took up most of my money while I was gone from the palace, it is difficult for me to even take out 10 gold. I tried pulling the girls back to me while their father just pulls them away.

“I’ll pay~” Jiyong oppa said making all of us turn to look at him.

“Sir looking at you you must be someone who is of a high social status~” He flattered.

“Can I leave with the girls now?” He asked the man and he quickly nods when the gold were handed to the man as he quickly left.

“Appa!!!” The girls cried and was about to chase after him when we stop them.

“Don’t run to them anymore girls~ Someone like him isn’t fit to be a father!” Minzy said making them run back to me.

“Seonsaeng-nim~” they cried on my shoulders as I pat their heads.

“Don’t cry anymore ok? I promise you girls whenever you miss your parents but come with us now~” I said as they cried even harder.

While pacifying the kids, I look up to see Jiyong oppa looking at me. Mouthing to him my thanks for buying the girls’ freedom, he just gave me a smile before coming forward to the girls, pulling them away from me as he wipe the tears off young Misun while I was drying Jisun’s face. The both of just carried the 5 years and 7 years child respectively in our arms and got up as we let them rest in our chest.

“Mama, I’m here reporting for duty~”