Good morning

Welcome Back Idiot

Being the light sleeper she is Moonbyul woke up the second the snowstorm unleashed against her bedroom window. Groaning lightly she tried covering her face with her arm and go back to sleep. After 20 minutes in the dark with no progrss she took a deep breath letting her arm fall from her eyes. Yeah…looks like sleep is not gonna happen. Rolling out of bed she took the painkillers on her bedside table standing up carefully and putting on her knee guard she limped out of the room.

“Good morning sleeping beauty” Eddy said when he saw her coming into the living room and head to the kitchen.

“What time is it…?” Moonbyul scratched the back of her head stretching.

“Around 12. I didn’t wake you up because you honestly need the sleep, you've been working too much lately, so I managed to have Sam clear your day. Tho you should look over the schedules I put on your desk.”

“Sure sure…just need coffee and food first.” Her stomach growling as if to prove her point. Frowning she walked back to the living room looking over her best friend. “Why are you wearing your date shirt at noon? Why are you wearing your date shirt in the first place?”

“I’m having lunch with someone.” Eddy at least had the decency to blush under Moonbyul's glare. “I didn’t tell you cause you were too busy with your own stuff. I promise I’ll give you all the details when I come back but if I don't leave now I’ll be late!” He half shouted at the end, running out of the flat. "I'm taking your car!"

“My poor poor car...and I definately DON'T need all the details.” Moonbyul mumbled to herself shivering at the mere thought of talking ‘details’ with him.

Rubbing her arms due to the cold she kept walking to the kitchen fixing a cup of coffee, a smile on her face as she smelled the brew. Taking an apple form the bowl they had on the kitchen island she went to the fridge to try and find something proper to eat. She smiled finding a note ‘This are mine. Get your own’ taped to a box of strawberries. Shouldn’t have done that. She laughed out loud like one of those villains from the old films taking the fruit, some yogurt, veggies and eggs for an omelette. Heating up the oil she walked to the stereo system connected to all the rooms of the house setting it to play only on the kitchen at full volume playing Basicks Stand Up rapping along.

I’m nothing but the only thing I could be proud of
Is my hand that grips a pen
At one time, I was a super rookie
This whole scene wanted my style

As she was cutting the radish she felt a pair or arms wrap around her waist and a kiss on the back of her neck. Smiling lightly she cut a piece of the strawberry reaching behind her with her arm without looking to offer the fruit. A low moan came from behind her making Moonbyul laugh her fingers with a small shake of her hand.

“Good?”

“Mmm maybe better with some yogurt?”

“Already thought of that,” She said pointing to it right in front of them. “Still sleepy?”

All she got as a response was a nod against her back and the arms around her moving to rest under her sleeping t-shirt. Moonbyul relaxed against the warmth turning her face to peck Solar’s nose. Chuckling at the blush that took over the singers face, she turned them around so that the shorter girl was the one against the counter. Her hand moving up to caress Solar’s cheek keeping the hair out of her face and a wide smile reaching her face as she saw the older girl swaying from side to side to The Manual, now playing on the small room.

Solar kept her eyes closed the entire time hugging Moonbyul's waist and snuggling close looking for shelter from the cold. She did however open her eyes slowly when she heard Moonbyul's husky morning voice singing along to the song.

“It’s decided…you are not allowed to sing ever again on radio shows or on the next albums…” She said looking completely serious into Moonbyul's amused eyes.

“And why is that yeba?” The rapper said taking another strawberry for herself.

“Cause you should only sing like that to me.” Solar stated as if it were obvious.

Moonbyul couldn’t help but laugh loudly at those words earning a smack on her shoulder and a shove from a now pouting Solar with her arms crossed on her chest.

“I promise I’ll only sing like this to you. And if I do have to sing, my words will be only to you my sun.”

“You are too greasy for my own good.” The leader said not bothering to fight the arms that s around her waist.

Sighing Moonbyul moved her arms down to lift Solar setting her on the counter and stepping in between her legs. The move surprised the older girl that held onto the taller girls neck with a squeak. Pulling away she saw how Moonbyul started leaning closer to kiss her, a mischievous thought crossed her mind and in one quick move she reached behind her getting some yogurt on her finger to smash it on Moonbyul's nose.

“Hey! That wasn't nice.” It was now Moonbyul's turn to pout. “I didn’t even get my morning kiss and you are already being mean.”

Shaking her head with a giggle Solar leaned closer keeping eye contact as she the yogurt clean hearing Moonbyul’s breath hitch. Her kisses moving over the other girls cheek and jaw teasing her. Feeling Moonbyul's arms wrapping around her she finally kissed the rapper softly, her arms over the other girls shoulders. A small gasp left her lips when two cold hands found their way to the small of her back pulling her closer. With a smile she let one of her hands run through Moonbyul’s hair tugging on it as she deepened the kiss with nibbles. When they pulled away they were both breathing heavily leaning their foreheads together.

“Good morning”

“Mmm really good morning.” Moonbyul pecked her lips once more before turning to continue with their breakfast. “Did you sleep ok? I saw you turning a lot around 2 am” She asked with some worry on her voice.

“Yeah yeah, just a bad dream I guess. I don’t even remember, what about you? I didn’t kick you again did I? I’m really sorry about that by the way…I thought you were a monster…” Blushing as she heard the loud laugh from the blonde.

“I slept great love, and don’t worry I’ve been through worse, doubt you are gonna hurt me that bad…do you want mushrooms on yours? And stop eating the strawberries or we wont have any left for breakfast.”

“I could kick some , and you know it.” Solar said making some karate and kung fu moves with silly sounds.

“You are about as intimidating as a fluffy bunny.” Moonbyul said raising one eyebrow with a laugh, wincing a bit as she rested weight on her left leg.

Immediately she felt arms around her, Solar getting under her arm to help her rest her weight somewhere else.

“Does it hurt? Do you want me to go get the crutches? Did you take your pills? I don't like this one bit…I’ll call Doctor Jung…”

“Yongsun I’m fine really! I just need to get used to using it again. The doctor said that the exercise I kept doing the past months is why I can walk without the need of crutches now. I’m ok I promise” She kissed Solar’s head smiling at the worried state the other girl was in.

“I’m still mad at you for that by the way. You were supposed to be in bed. What’s the plan for today? I refuse to leave the house unless it’s to go down to the park to make a snowman.” She pouted jumping back on the counter and setting her legs underneath her in Indian position.

“I have some work to do but you can just stay here all day. How about you call the girls and have a huge dinner here? I can come back up and help you get everything ready…” Moonbyul said looking around for her phone smiling when Solar handed it to her looking over her texts and emails. “I need…I need need need…”

“Baby, focus.”

“Huh? Oh yeah! I need you to look over some of the schedules later. Schedules and something else…Crap I forgot…Oh I remember, you need to get the Christmas party list approved. I did it yesterday after you fell asleep and I’m not sure if I’m missing anyone, I called your mum but she couldn’t confirm anything. And Hani called, said that if you don’t call her in the next 24 hours she’s gonna come here and kick your .” She started ticking off things with her fingers, her eyes closed in concentration. “Also Wheein dropped by yesterday asking for you, I don’t know what is it about she wouldn't tell me a thing. And Irene wants to know if you are still having lunch Sunday.” When she was done she smiled wide proud of herself while Solar sat there with open.

“First off, it’s incredibly y that you can remember all that stuff about MY day and that you care about what I think.” Solar said opening her arms asking for a hug from Moonbyul that more than happy walked to her wrapping the older girl’s around her waist and stole a long kiss. “I’ll look at the schedules now during breakfast and I’m sure you didn’t miss anyone on the list because you are super smart.”

Moonbyul laughed stuffing her phone on her pocket not caring about all the texts coming in, her attention fully on the girl in her arms.

“I can’t believe you talk to my mum more than I do…” Solar said shaking her head with a roll of her eyes. “And I’ll call Hani later, she’s just hurt cause we went out without her last week. Wheein has boy problems so she can wait, and about Irene’s party I don't know…do you want to go?”

“I do BUT if the weather is too bad we’ll stay in and finally do nothing. I’m sorry I’m busy all the time I promi-” She stopped talking when her phone started ringing sighing she kissed Solar quickly before picking up with her business tone.

Solar giggled at the exasperated look on Moonbyul's face. Her hands started moving up and down the blonde’s sides caressing the skin under her shirt, earning her a slap from the busy girl. With a smirk Solar leaned forward kissing Moonbyul's neck enjoying how the taller girl started to stutter, tilting her head to the side giving her more access, before she realised what was going on pulling away with a glare and the ‘I'm watching you’ finger motion.

Laughing loud she just looked at Moonbyul as the younger girl run a over her face clearly annoyed by something the person on the other end of the line said. They had been…whatever it was they were, for a couple weeks now and Solar would never get tired of the sight in front of her. While most of the time they behaved like an old married couple, thanks to all those years as best friends and living together, other things reminded Solar of how different the situation was now.

The brunette face palmed when Moonbyul bumped into the sofa as she kept walking around the house. She can’t even stand still to take a call…Grabbing the rest of the strawberries she turned around on the island to just look at Moonbyul as the other one kept the phone conversation, putting on her glasses to look at some papers she got from the office.

A shiver going up her spine as a cold breeze came from one of the open windows somewhere on the house. Snuggling into her t-shirt she smiled as she smelled Moonbyul all over the piece of clothing. When Solar had found the t-shirt on the rappers closet she had immediately decided that it would be her pyjamas from then on.

Her mind started drifting off to her conversation with the girls as she looked at the younger girl.

“What do you mean you don’t know? How can you not know if you are dating?”

“Well we haven’t talked about it. I just don’t know if she wants to be in a relationship now. Plus it’s not like Korea is the most open country with it comes to same relationships. She has enough now with the company to add a scandal like that to the mix…”

“Unnie that’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever said. She’s in love with you, she’s been in love with you for years. Of course she wants a relationship.”

“Then why hasn’t she said anything, huh?”

“Knowing her she wants to take it slow so you don’t freak out and leave her. And Seulgi is right, I mean do you know how many times Amber or I walked in on her reading those damned fanfics on her phone while we were in London?”

“Talk to her unnie, it’s the only way you’ll know for sure.”

But she’s been too scared to ask, to pop the bubble they had created around themselves. She was so entranced in her own thoughts she didn't notice that Moonbyul had terminated her call and was standing by her side with an amused smile.

“Whachu thinking of?” Moonbyul whispered on her ear making the other girl jump blushing. “No, really what were you thinking about? You had a weird look on your face.”

“What…what are we?”

“Humans?”

“Byullie! I’m serious! What is this?” She said motioning between the two of them.

Taking a deep breath the blonde rapper took Solar in her arms turning her around so they were facing each other again.

“Well, you sleep here almost every night, and when you don’t it’s because we are over at your place. We spend every day together, we make out from time to time…I’d say we are together princess.”

“Shut up, I know we are together. I meant are we officially together? We are public figures…this could get complicated. I want to be able to go out to the cinema with you or for dinner or just walk around the city holding hands…”

“Look, as I see it? We shouldn't be public” When Solar looked up at her with clearly hurt eyes Moonbyul lifted a finger “we shouldn't be public YET. I’ve waited too long for this for it to get screwed up by the public. So what I offer is the whole thing, but in public we’d have to be careful. We can still go out on dates and hold hands, just…no kissing.”

“But kissing is the fun part…” Solar pouted kissing Moonbyul to prove her point.

“Are you saying that’s all you want me for?” The younger girl teased raising an eyebrow.

“Oh god no. You have a bigger house than I do.” Solar said completely serious before dissolving into giggles taking Moonbyul's hand in hers, running a finger over the bony lines. “So…we are dating?”

“Yes Yongsun we are dating.” Moonbyul leaned in kissing her girlfriend on the lips slowly. Her hands moving up to cup Solar’s cheeks running her thumb over her skin. Pulling away she smiled down at the shorter girl letting her hands rest over Solar's thighs while the leader’s hands found their home on her stomach.

“Who was that on the phone?” Solar smirked at how the strong mask Moonbyul had seemed to disappear the moment her hands were touching her.

“Careful there, that tickles…aaaand it was Ha-joon, we just closed that deal with Sam Kim. I really like the kid, he has talent and works great with out concept as a company. That and there’s a few modelling gig offers for both MAMAMOO and the leader aka you.”

“Oh! I miss modelling. It’s always so much fun!” She said jumping on the spot excited.

“Right, cause everyone seeing you half is the best.” Moonbyul mumbled pulling away with a frown.

“Moon Byul Yi, are you jealous of a dumb photo-shoot?” Solar smirked trying to keep her laugh down. When the other girl wouldn’t look at her she sighed grabbing her face in her hands kissing her deeply. “It doesn't matter how many pictures I take and who sees it, at the end of the day it’s you I come home to. Understood?”

Moonbyul nodded kissing Solar's forehead pulling away with a small smile walking to her bedroom.  The older girl got off the counter walking to the big window smiling at the sight of a white Seoul. The city always had so many colours that seeing the white coat over it made Solar feel calm, like it’s all good. Hearing a door open she turned around to look at Moonbyul as she came out on a pair of jeans and a simple white t-shirt, pulling the top down as she frowned looking around for her unnie.

“Damn it Moonbyul, you’ve been dating for less than half an hour and you already lost her?” Solar heard the rapper talking to her self putting on her glasses and getting her hair into a braid.

“Hey Einstein!” Solar called with a cocky smile leaning back into the glass and waving her fingers up and down. “And you wanted to be a cop?” she laughed at the glare sent her way.

“Shutup” Moonbyul replied sitting on the arm of the sofa facing Solar as she tied her shoes. “I should get going to the office if I want tot have anything done by tonight. I was serious before, call the girls, we’ll have a film night, order chicken…the whole de-What are you doing?”

Solar bit her lower lip walking slowly to Moonbyul, her hips swaying a bit more than usual. Leaning over she gave Moonbyul a deep kiss, on her lower lip before pulling away, knowing that the blonde’s eyes were on her. She walked to the bathroom sending a final smirk in Moonbyul’s direction as she took her top off letting it drop on the floor before disappearing into the room not closing the door.

“Goddamn it…she’s gonna be the death to me and this company.” The rapper said smiling as she followed suit hearing the shower start.


AN: Ok people I get it you like double updates and if I want responses from you I need to have a bit of bait waiting ahhah. Since you’ve been extremely good with the comments in that last chapter I thought I’d give you a bit of fluff, not sure how that turned out. I know not much happens but I think there was a lot going on on the first few chapters so I wanted to slow down a bit.

Also you should check out Sam Kim, he's really really good, just released his first album last week and his vocals are so good.

Thank you for reading as always and keep commenting! If you have any advice or criticism please speak up so I can improve!