U.16 dinner

Welcome Back Idiot

“Ya-ah I’ll go in! No need to harass the girl in the wheelchair!”

Sticking her tongue out at her friends Moonbyul pushed the door open taking a deep breath before rolling in. The whole place had the lights off but she could see perfectly thanks to some light coming form the living room. Hearing the door close she turned her head to the side a bit frowning before going in deeper.

She stopped right at the entrance of the common area her jaw falling open. The whole room was lit with candles and a small table was set on the middle of the room. The table had two sets of silver and plates, with some fresh veggies on the middle and candles that light the whole table and chairs without bothering or using up too much space. Moonbyul turned her head towards the hallway as she heard the click clack of heels.

“Hi.” Solar said in a soft voice as she put her hair behind her ear looking down at her feet before looking at Moonbyul directly in the eyes.

“H-Hey.” She managed to let out in a breath.

Suddenly Moonbyul was extremely aware of everything around her, the heat of the candles, the subtle breeze that came in from the window moving Solar’s dress, how incredibly underdressed she was in comparison to the older girl.

“Let me take your coat.” Solar smiled walking closer to Moonbyul making her become a bundle of nerves.

“Huh? Oh! Yeah yeah. Sorry…” Moonbyul said taking off her trench coat handing it out to Solar with a big smile.

“Byullie…?”

“Y-yeah?”

“Relax. It’s just me.” Solar said as she walked past Moonbyul to leave the coat on the bedroom, her hand caressing the rappers shoulder as she passed.

Yeah right. ‘Just you’, it’s you who makes me nervous. It’ sus being alone that makes me nervous…

“Go to the table, I’ll be there in a second! Just need to grab the food.” Solar said loud from the kitchen.

 

“Mhm I got Mrs Lee recipe. Do you remember her? The old lady form down the hall?” Solar smiled as she sipped on her wine.

“Oh god yes! How is she? Does she still have that cute little dog?”

They had finished dinner and were now comfortably talking and sharing experiences from the past two years.

“She does, but now it’s a little white ball, all his hair has gone grey…Time passes by for all of us I guess.”

“You are still as beautiful as ever.” Moonbyul said, her eyes opening wide as her thoughts escaped her lips. Looking at Solar she saw how the older girl’s face settled on a small smirk.

“Now now are you trying to seduce me Ms Moon?” She said raising her right eyebrow.

“What if I am?” Moonbyul smirked with a wink before she started laughing softly. Sighing she shook head “I’m sorry. I just don’t know what to do with myself when you are around. I don’t know if you are going to push me away, or blush or reply to whatever I say or do. You are extremely confusing Kim Yong Sun.”

“Don’t apologise. I know I’ve been a mess with mixed reactions but you are not the only one that gets nervous whenever we are alone. I never know what you are going to say, or if you’ll even try to hide a bit in front of the cameras. My heart just speeds up whenever I know you are close in preparation to whatever you might do.”

“I-I promise I’ll stop being greasy Yongsun. If it helps in anyway to make you comfortable around me again I’ll never be greasy again.” The blonde girl bowed from her sit, her jaw clenched trying to keep the knot on away. Looking around she tried to change the subject. “The place looks great…How did you get the tenant to let you use it tonight?”

“It wasn't hard. She’s an extremely understanding person, I didn’t even have to ask.”

“Really? Wow, I’m not sure if she’s understanding or a babo…” Moonbyul chuckled finishing up her drink.

“You did call me that a lot in the past, maybe it was true.” Solar dropped in a low voice.

“What do you- you…you here?”

“I told you before. I missed you.” Solar looked straight into Moonbyul's eyes and, if you ask her, her soul.

The younger girl saw how Solar stood up from her spot in front of her on the table, walking slowly to the corner of the living room turning on the stereo. A small smile gracing the rappers face as she heard the first chords of Moon&Sunrise. Her head tilted to the side as she studied the girl in front of her. Solar kept putting the same lock of hair behind her ear, not daring to look at the other person in the room.

“Yong-kong.” Once she made sure she had Solar’s attention she offered a hand pushing herself closer. “Dance with me?” All her confidence back as she stared at the only person that could make her happy.

Solar’s eyes shot wide open as she looked at the hand in front of her. Taking it she let the warm feeling that was Byul run over her body. She was about to go grab the other hand when she was pulled into the other girls lap, her arms finding their home around Byul’s neck as the other girl turned them on a small circle on the chair.

“Two years ago I was too much of a coward. Two years ago all I could do was admire you from afar, scared that you’d push me away if you knew what I felt for you. I kept thinking, what if she says no, what if I ruin the best thing that has ever happened to me because I got too greedy? I could lie now and say that I didn’t think of you every single day, that I don’t think of you every waking minute. I could pretend that I only see you as a friend. But I can’t lie anymore. I can’t look away when you smile because every single one of your smiles makes waking up worth it. I can’t stop my hands from wanting to hold you close, because I’m afraid that you are not real, that you are just a piece of my imagination. I can’t stop my lips from complimenting you or saying cheesy things because something deep inside me hopes that one-day you’ll accept what you mean to me. I can’t stop my heart from stopping when you walk in the room, because you look perfect everyday. I can’t stop my soul from being drawn to yours because it knows that it’s found it’s other half. And I know I can’t offer much right now. But I give you my heart no small print, no tricks. All of my heart for one of your smiles. You can do whatever you want with it, it’s been yours since I first saw you at that practice room.”

Moonbyul had stopped turning looking intensely into Solar’s chocolate eyes, her hand reaching up to cup the older girls face caressing it with her thumb. Turning her face slightly to the side Solar kissed Moonbyul's palm before standing up, the eye contact never breaking. Standing right in front of the chair she extended her hands for the younger girl to take. Breathing deeply the blonde took the hand in front of her surprised by the strength Solar showed when she helped her up. Wrapping Moonbyul's arms around her shoulders Solar kept a good hold of the taller girls waist making sure she could stand up. Resting her forehead on the others she took a deep breath as her hands tugged on Moonbyul's button up.

“Two years ago I was as much of a coward as you. I kept telling my self that I was Solar, the leader of MAMAMOO, that there was no way I could feel anything but sisterly love for you. That the butterflies I felt whenever I saw you smiling at me were just hunger. That I didn’t make sure I placed my self close to you on broadcast. That I didn’t mess up my dance on purpose, so you’d have to come and correct my form. That whenever you complimented me I wished it was true and not just fan service. Or how whenever I was with you I was never Solar but Yongsun. The way I couldn’t take my eyes off you whenever you danced because you were the only light on the room. When you left I realised that the pain I felt at just the thought of you was not because you were my best friend. I couldn’t even walk by this place without wanting to cry my eyes out. And I don’t ask for anything from you, just that you keep loving me as you have all this time. I don’t care how hard we’ll have to work to get you to dance again, because I will always be here to support you.”

Solar was crying as she opened her heart out for the first time, letting every emotion flow. Feeling Moonbyul shift on her arms she looked up to find the blonde rapper smiling, her eyes, a clear reflection of her own, showed how much she had longed to hear those words from Solar. Moonbyul’s weight moving to rest completely on her right leg so she can stop leaning so much onto Solar, one of her hands moving to the older girls neck while the other one travelled slowly over Solar’s arm and to her hand, interlacing their fingers.

“I think I can die happy now, cause I’ve seen a piece of heaven.” Solar groaned but kept a smile on her face as soon as those words left Moonbyul's lips, her hand shooting to smack the taller girl on the shoulder.

“Ya-ah…do you have to be-”

Her words were cut short as a pair of lips brushed against hers. It was a tentative kiss, as if Moonbyul was scared of breaking her. Solar felt how her knees buckled the moment Moonbyul’s lip wrapped over her lower one, thankful for Moonbyul's reflexes keeping her on her feet as she moved one arm around her waist keeping her close. Running a hand over the rappers side it settled on the back of Moonbyul's neck pulling her closer, deepening the kiss. A small gasp came out of Moonbyul making both of them smile. Their lips moved in sync, exploring each other with every move. As the kiss was getting more heated Moonbyul had to pull away chuckling.

“Hey there tiger.” She chuckled pecking Solar’s pouting lips. “I’m still invalid here…” She smiled lovingly as she took Yongsun’s hand in hers and hoped to the sofa letting herself fall looking up at the leader opening her arms.

Solar shook her head hoping that her blush would go away after Moonbyul pulled away. Her heart beating faster at the sight of Moonbyul back in that sofa with a wide smile and puffed lips from kissing. Giggling he kicked her heels off she moved right in front of the other girl straddling her. Her fingers tracing every line on Moonbyul's face as she felt warm hands on her lower back drawing circles on the open of her dress.

“I had a whole plan. I was going to confess and make you realise how much you liked me. Why did you have to ruin it, you charming babo?” Solar said as her finger moved over Moonbyul's jaw line and down her neck.

“I’m sorry princess…Do you want me to take it back so you can be first?” The blonde girl smiled closing her eyes at the feeling of Solar’s fingers on her skin.

“Nope. If you ever dare take it back I’ll haunt you. And kill you. Painfully.” She threatened moving her finger slightly so it was her nail leaving a trace on the other girl’s creamy skin.

“So this morning, breakfast…was that part of your plan to woo me?”

“Ugh…don’t get me started on that.” She groaned leaning over to rest her forehead on Moonbyul's shoulder, a shiver going up her spine as she felt the vibrations from the rappers laugh. “The idea was to make YOU breakfast, and have it be all cute and super romantic. But I ran into Wheein and Heyjin and she asked where I was going with all that food…And I couldn’t lie to them…”

“So you thought that since there was gonna be some of us it would be better if the whole family got together?” Moonbyul said dropping a kiss to Solar’s shoulder. Getting no answer from the other girl other than a small whimper Moonbyul chuckled biting the shoulder in front of her.

“Hey!” Solar pouted leaning back away form Moonbyul with a pout on her face. “What are you smiling at!?”

“You. And how incredibly happy I am right now thanks to you AND how I can finally do this whenever I want…” She said as the blonde girl moved closer, one hand running through Solar’s long brown locks while the other one kept her in place. Moonbyul couldn’t help but smirk as she felt Solar jump at the attack only to dissolve into a puddle in her arms.

 

Stretching her arms above her head Solar frowned as she noticed the uncomfortable twist her boy was in. Not bothering to open her eyes she tried to turn away from the light coming from the window by hiding her face into her pillow. Pulling quickly away when her pillow made a sound. She didn’t have much time before two arms around her pushed her back down snuggling closer to her.

“Five more minutes…” Moonbyul mumbled kissing Solar's head in her sleepy state.

Solar raised her face enough to rest her chin on Moonbyul's chest and get a pretty good view of the other girls sleeping face. slightly ajar she looked so young, like she had no care in world. What can I do to make sure you look like this every morning…She smiled again when Moonbyul's hand moved up and down her back softly under her rainbow blanket. Lifting her chin she kissed Moonbyul's jaw letting her own arm move over the other girls body, lifting her now un-tucked button up.  Smirking she was moving her head to look down and take a pic at those abs Wheein kept talking about…“I’m telling you unnie, she’s been working out when she was supposed to be not moving one finger. I’m going to kill her…She does have amazing abs tho, I need to ask her what exercises does she make to get a flat stomach like that”. But just when she was going to finally see something a husky voice startled her.

“Didn’t you mum teach you about privacy?” Moonbyul's said not bothering to open her eyes to know what the other girl was doing.

“You didn’t seem to mind me touching you last night before we fell asleep babo” Solar reiterated with a smirk.

“Don’t make it sound so bad all you did was take my bandages off cause they were itchy.” Moonbyul chuckled moving enough so they were face to face on their sides. “Good morning.” She smiled pecking Solar’s nose.

“Morning…” The brunette girl answered capturing the taller girl’s lips, nibbling on her lower one teasingly. Feeling Moonbyul's smirk against her lips she helped support the blonde girl as she towered above Solar.

“UNNIEEEESS!! WE ARE HUNGRY!”

Moonbyul groaned loud letting her weight fall on a similarly annoyed but laughing Solar. Sitting up in a quick move she left one last kiss on Moonbyul's lips before she got up fixing her dress. The blonde girl smacked her unnie’s bum as she started moving away with a wiggle of her eyebrows, something that only got a shake of her head as a response form Solar. The second the door opened two very excited maknaes came into the unit looking at Solar, form the living room Moonbyul could hear the girls talking.

“Did it work?”

“Wheepup look at her lips.”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY” Moonbyul opened her eyes wide as she heard the screech barely having time to prepare herself to grab Wheein as the younger girl launched herself at her.

“Ouch ouch ouch! Broken back! Remember? Wheeeein!” Moonbyul tried to get Wheein off but to no avail so when Solar and Hwasa came into the room they found a stoic looking Moonbyul being koala-hugged by Wheein. “Please get her off.”

Solar shook her head as Hwasa tried to pry Wheein away form Moonbyul without hurting their unnie. When she finally managed to do so they gave Moonbyul a change of fresh clothes they had ‘just in case’. Wrapping a scarf tightly around Moonbyul's neck Solar smiled as the four of them left the unit, her hand in Moonbyul's at all times.


AN: It's a bit shorter than usual but I hope that the flyffiness and the confessions work for you. Thank you all to for the subs and comments they make me want to work harder on my story!

Hope you still leave comments even if I don't have a new chapter as bait :D 

Thank you for reading!