First Meet

Pure Love (Exo's fanfic)

Haiii guys! I'm back! In this chapter you will find an old man. You can imagine him as Lee Soo Man, or your favorite actor. Don't be silent reader, just comment and share!!! Happy reading~~~~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeojoon's POV

     I'm crying so hard, i still can't believe that tragedy can happened in my entire life. I just sit down in the middle of the road. I closed my face with the palm of my hands. I don't care if there's a car that will hit me. No one cares about me anymore. I'm so tired with my life.

~BROOM BROMM~

     I heard it, i looked around and i find a car. That car drove towards to me with a normal speed. I just closed my eyes and pray to god, "God, please forgive me."

A few minutes later, but i'm okay, i think i still alive.
Am i died?
"HUWAAAAAA" I'm shocked, someone touch my shoulders .
"Who are you?" I asked him. He is an old man, maybe 50 years old. I don't ever meet him before.

"Don't worry, let's looking for a seat before." He look around and find something.
"Maybe in the park"

     I don't know he is a good person or not, but my heart said that he is not dangerous for me. Without thinking anymore, i just nod. Then he help me to stand up. And we go to the park near that street, i don't know that name, and i don't know where am i.

     And then we find a seat, under a tree, the weather is so cold, fortunately i still wear my fav sweater.
"It's so cold right?" That man give me a hot coffee.

"Oh, no thanks, i don't like coffee." I reject it. But to be honestly i really like coffee, i just afraid to this man.

"Am i scary? Don't worry, i don't put anything in this coffee. Just take it. It'll be better if you drink it." He said.

     I just thinking about it, yes he's right, i need that coffee to warm my body, but i still can't believe him. I'm still afraid to him. But, Right now i don't have any choice, i will frozen if i don't drink that coffee, and the most important is  i'm so thirsty because i cried so hard before. So i nod and drink it, i just positive thinking about him, maybe he is a good man.

"Gamsahabnida, haraboji." I smile and bow 45 degrees

"Haraboji? No no, just call me oppa." I'm shocked. What?oppa?

"Oppa?! Are you serious? How old are you, sir?" I asked him
"Of course not, i'm 49 years old so just call me ahjussi." He said proudly, maybe he try to make some jokes/?


"At least, it better than oppa ㅋㅋㅋ" I said
"And it better than haraboji too hahahah." Then we laughed together. It's the first time we meet, but we just like an uncle and a niece.

"What are you doing in that street? Are you won't live anymore?" He asked me

" Emmm… almost. I'm so tired to do this, i'm so tired with my life."

"Why?" He stared at me.

"My boyfie and my bestie betrayed me, all people betrayed me, even god betrayed me too." I said.
I think i'm gonna cry again. Then he put his arms on my shoulder and try to make me calm.

"Don't say that. God loves you, God will not betray you, God always beside us. Maybe this is the way that God choose to show you that they aren't good for you." He said

"But this way… It's really hurt, i think this is too rude for me." I look at down.

"No. Just believe to yourself that you can passed all of the bad things. Even it's really hurt or it's so rude for you right now, just believe that after it, there will be a happiness in your life. Always remember, there's a rainbow after the rain, There will be a beautiful day after the gloomy day." He said

     I just frozen thinking what he said. All the words that he said is true. Before i heard it, i always thinking that life is hard, life is too rude. But now, those words make me realize that life is so beauty. I shouldn't be give up like this, i should to be a strong person, who can passed the gloomy days.

     Then i stare at him and nod with a wide smile.
"Yaa, you're right ahjussi!! I promise i will be a good girl, a strong girl, and i won't give up easily! Thank you for your support!!"

     He caressed my head with an angel smile.
"You're welcome…" he stopped  "Who's your name?"

"My real name is Jessy, but my korean name is Yeojoon."

"Oohhh, okaay you're welcome Yeojoon-ah." He smile.

" How about you? May i know about your life?" I asked him, i want to know about his life too.

"Of course my little owl. First, my name is Kim Jong Hee. I'm a leader of the one big company. But before that, i have a big restaurant japanese food. I choosed japanese food because of my grandson, He likes chicken katsu and sushi. And maybe he is as old as you."
He told me about his beloved grandson.

"I love him so much, he is hyperactive, he always happy. But 1 year ago, he changed 180 degrees, because of the death of his father. Many people said that His father died in a car accident. But I'm not sure if it just an 'accident'. I think that someone want to killed him." He explained many things.

"Why? Why that person want to kill him?" I asked

"Maybe, because they jealous to our company. Our company only need 5 months to be a big and famous company. And i think that person will killed someone who lead that company, until now." He said

"Mwo? How can you know about that?" I asked him.

"Because now, they want to kill me." My mouth gapped open. Omo! that word is really scared me.

"Ahjussi, please don't make some jokes. It's really not funny." I do a pouting.

"No. I'm serious Joon-ah. A week ago, someone broke the brake of my car . 2 days ago , there's someone put something dangerous in my coffee. Yesterday, someone broke the window at my home. I think They really want to kill me. But thank god, i still alive until now. And i don't know what will happen today."

     He look at the night sky, i can know what his feeling right now. It's combination of worried and sad. I know it.

"Ahjussi... You said that God love us, that god will have a beautiful thing for us because  The God love us.I'm sorry, i just can say, Be patient. And just believe that god will protect us."
      I stared at him, the way i stare at him is same as i stare my dad. Suddenly i miss my dad, and In that time i want him to be my second daddy. Then he look at me, and give me a beautiful smile.

"Hahaha you're a sweet girl Joonnie~yaa." Then he hug me. And i hug him so tightly.

     It's comfortable and i feel warm beside him. I can forget my pain, my sadnees, my past for a while, it's because of him.

" Dear sweetty, if you feel stressed, please don't come to the night club, or drink some alcohol and wine or do some negative things." He said, i still hug him.

"Of course Ahjussi!! That is not my style. I'm a good girl, i don't like smell of alcohol and i don't like wine." I said

"But, i smell alcohol in here, so aren't you?" He wishper to my right ear. And then i smell the alcohol too, it's so mysterious. I think, something wrong was happened.

"I'm sure it isn't me. 20 minutes ago i drank your coffee not alcohol or wine." I explain to him, while we still hugging each other.

"Omo! It's same with…" He stopped, He such remembered something.

"Same wi-" Suddenly he pulled me, and prepared to do something.

"If i say Three, we must to run okay?" He look at my face and prepared to runaway.

"But why we-"
"One…" he started to counting. Omo what is this? Why i must run? Why it's so complicated?

"Two…" Then i prepare to runaway too

"Three!" Ahjussi grab my hand and we run as fast as we can.

      I look at back, and OMG! There's 4 people following us. I don't know why they following us, but i think they're dangerous for us, so we runaway from them. Pfftt… I don;t know all that i sadi is right or not. At least, i can make my hypotesis.

"AHJUSSI!! WHO ARE THEY? WHY THEY FOLLOWING US?!" I shputed, because when i spoke, we still running.

     And sadly he don't answer me, He just focus with his phone. It's so asdfghjkl.

"AHJUSSII!! YOU MUST TO FIND THE SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM! NOT CHATTING WITH SOMEONE!"

"I JUST TRY TO CALLED SOMEONE TO HELP US BUT, HE DON'T ANSWER ME..." He still focused with his phone. For seriously i can't used my brain to thinking of this problem.

"FINALLY!! .....NNIEE~" Maybe that someone answered him. I can't hear with clear, because of the wind and because i still running. But i can hear the voice, he is like a young boy, his voice, it's really like baby voice. Is that his grandson? Maybe that boy was handsome but he was childish too, i'm thinking of his style, just like a playground child. Then Ahjussi broke my imagine.

"LISTEN!! LET'S GO TO THE GATE. SOMEONE WILL PICK UP US IN THERE." He said. Omo, finally someone want to save our life. So we run faster to the gate.

     A few minutes later we find that gate.
"THAT'S THE GATE." We are happy just like find a heaven. And i look at back and… They gone.

"Ahjussi…" I grab his arms,
"They gone." Spontant, he stop and look at back, we try to find them but they aren't in here. We are so tired, our breathe out of control. We don't run anymore, We just walk as usual. At least, we can take a rest for a while.

     Then we arrive at the gate, but there's no somebody. I look around, but i can't find someone, even someone who will pick up us.

     Ahjussi sit down, then so am i. I can't run anymore, it's really like i'm in marathon competition

"Ahjussi, is so tired right?" I look at him, i see that he grab his chest.

"Ahjussi, are you okay?" I asked him, he just nod and smile just like he is okay and nothing happened. But i'm sure that he was sick. I'm so panick, i don't know what should i do.

"Ahjussi, do you need something? i will looking for a hospital in here." I just stand up and he grab my arms

"No. I'm okay, i just need take a rest fow a few minutes.So can we stay in here?" He begged me. I can't do anything except nodded my head.

"Okaay, there's a chair, let's go there." I pointed at the halte bus across the park. Then he nod and i grab his waist and hug him and help him to walk, he still grab his chest.

    When we across the street, suddenly there is a light, i think that light from the security's flashlight. But i'm wrong. There's a car lights that lead to us. I still grab ahjussi's waist help him to walk as fast as we can. Suddenly the car drove towards us.

"What the !" I sigh.

"Run Yeojoon!" He said, and he pulled me but i won't. It's impossible to leave him alone. That car still come closer to us.

 I grab his arms. "No! I'll protect you." But he Pulled me again.

"NO! THEY WANT MY LIFE NOT YOUR LIFE!" He yelled at me. But i don't care, i won't leave him. I try to save our life, Then i've got an idea.

"Let's run together." Then i grab his arms and we run as fast as we can.

*BRAAKK*

         That's very fast, I don't even take a breathe before the car hit me.

"Ahjussi…" I sigh

     I try to get up and look around to find ahjussi. But i can't run or walk or stand up. My head, my legs, all of my body are really hurt. I just can turn my head to left and right. And i think, i still have a half of my conscience.

     Then i find Ahjussi!!! He's lying in the middle of the road with a lot of blood on his head. I'm so worried about him. But i'm sure he still alive. I force myself to walk into him, even it's hurt, and finally i can do that.

"Ahjussi, wake up! Ahjussi, open your eyes! Ahjussi!!" I shook his body, i slap his cheek, but his eyes won't open. I check, His heart still beats. That's mean he still alive.

"Ahjussi…" I still shook his body. Suddenly there is a ing car's light again. My patience is wearing up.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT DO YOU WANT HUH?! HE EVEN DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! BUT YOU! YOU KILLED HIM!" I yelled at that car.

~BROOMBROOM~

     The car was answering me. he's kind of angry because of what I say. Then the car started to walk towards  us.

"Ahjussi… please open your eyes, i beg you, please…" My tears started to fall down.

     I couldn't do anything because all the cuts and my pain, it's really hurt. I just close my eyes.

"God, please save us." I pray. My heart beat so fast. My wound was really hurt, it feel like i wanna die before it hit me.

~NGUINGGGNGIUNGG~

     I heard it, i open my eyes and i see two cars, an ambulance and a police car. And that in car stopped. I think our life savior has arrived. I feel free, i just smile, because someone can saved us. But suddenly, the wound in my head is really hurt, I can't take it anymore. And then everything become blank

**********************************

     I open my eyes, i smell some medicine. I can feel my headache, it is still hurt.

"Where am i?" I sigh

"Annyeong" then he shook his finger like say hello.

"Doctor?"

"Yes, why? Are you feel better right now?" He asked me. I just nod, i don't have enough energy to talk anymore, it's still hurt.

"Oyeah, my name is Kim Taehyung, i'm a doctor who take care and always control your condition, unknown." He acted like a child. Are you sure that you're a doctor? Unknown? What that's mean?

"Unknown? What's that?" I asked him with 'what is this' looking.

"Your name are Unknown right?" He asked me back, Pffft this doctor

"Of course not! I have a name. My name is Yeojoon." I speak a little bit loudly.

"Ohh, so Yeojoon-ah, jeoseonghamnida. In hospital's data your name is unknown, so i called you unknown." He said, and smile like an idiot child.It was very annoying, but seriously beside it, he has a cute face.

"Ne, gwenchana" i smile at him.

"You don't move, and talk a lot, because you need some rest to healing your healthy. Take a rest Yeojoon-ah. I'll be back 3 hours later." Then he smiled, and get out from my room.

     Then......I'm alone. I just want to sleep,  because i don't want to thinking about my problems, about the past, even i still don't know where is Ahjussi. I just want to take a rest for a while.

~knock knock knock~

     Aigoooo!!! Why they all didn't let me take a rest! Why! Pfftt
"Come in"

     The door was opened, there's a boy standing in front of the door. His style is really swag. Then he walk towards me. I don't know who is he. He has a beautiful jaw, he has a pink lips, he is a young handsome boy, his skin is dark. But my skin is darker than his skin.

"Annyeong, are you feel better right now?" He say hi to me. He has a unique voice. Maybe he is the one who take me to the hospital/?

"A little bit." I said

"Who is your name? " He asked me with a cold style.

"My name is Yeojoon. And you?"

"Just call me Kai, i'm the person who take you to this hospital." So he is my life savior? Aigoo why this guy is so cold.

"Ooh, thank you Kai, you saved my life. And… Where's Ahjussi?"  I asked him

"Don't worry he saved too. Em, where do you live? I will bring you home." He said.

     Where am i live? I don't know, i even don't have a house or family in here.

"O…oh no thanks, i can take a bus." I said

"You are not in a good condition. Don't force yourself." He said his face was worried about me.

"No. I'm okay, i'm fine. My home is near with this hospital. So don't worry, okay?" I smiled. He want to say something, but his phone is ringing. He reject it, maybe that's not important for him.

"I'll visit you tomorrow, just rest well, see you soon Yeojoon-ah.…" He smile at me.  HE SMILE AT ME. AIGOOOO HIS SMILE IS REALLY SWEET.  I just smile and shook my hands. Is he my flashlight in my darkness?