Long Distance Relationship

Pure Love (Exo's fanfic)

Airport, 8 pm. Author's POV
In this rainy day, there was a girl waiting someone that she missed so much.

"Honey!!!" Someone called her
"Lee!!" They hugged each other like in a K-Drama. Yeah it's been 2 years, Yeojoon and her boyfriend, Lee, haven't seen each other. They've been in a Long Distance Relationship.

Lee was too busy with his school and business his father. Same with Lee, Yeojoon was busy with her examination and business her father. So, they should be in a Long Distance Relationship.

"Are you tired?" Yeojoon asked Lee and put her head on Lee's chest. Lee just nodded with do a pouting.

"Okay, then let's go to the hotel!!"

****************************

Restaurant 11 am, Yeojoon's POV

Today, i spend my time with my honey Lee. Have a long distance relationship is not easy and it's not fun. We can't meet each other, we only meet on video call. We never do a candle light dinner, or a simple date, like the other couple do.

First, we met each other in Senior High School. We are classmate, then he said that he loved me. From that moment, i was his girlfriend. But, a week after his confession, he should moved to Korea because of his father business. We didn't want to break up our relationship, so we choosed to take a Long Distance Relationship.

Today is my beautiful day, it just like only me and Lee in this world. But, it turn to be a gloomy day when we meet my bestie. Jisoo.

"So, you comeback to here huh?"said Jisoo while doing a high-five with Lee

"Yes! How are you bro?" Asked Lee

"I'm fine. So, this hatori princess will never be alone again huh??" Jisoo looked at me and laugh so hard

"YAK!! WHAT DID YOU SAY ?!! Dear Jisoo, why you always disturbed us huh?!" I kick his feet, and he growled in his pain.

"Hey, i just want to talk with Lee, it was been a long time since... Umm... 3 years ago/? Maybe?"

"What ever!" I rolled my eyes

"Okay okay fine!! I'll go now, see you soon Lee, i think your princess will turn become a demon, haha"

What?! Demon?! This boy is really urgh~

Before i kick his feet for the twice, Jisoo just run away and leaved us.

"That boy will regretful to say that!"

"Don't be mad Honey, or you will turn become a real demon.ㅋㅋㅋ"

"YAKK!! LEE JONG HOON!" I slapped his arms

"Aww, sorry Honey, just kidding. By the way, i wanna tell you something."
"What is that?"

"Would you go with me to Korea?"
ZONK!! I was Dumbfounded. Without thinking anymore, I said "YES!!"
But, there's one question,
"For what? Why?"

"It's simple. First, i just wanna introduce yourself to my eomma and my appa. Second, we can meet each other and we will be a normal couple. Third, this is the most important. I can see your smile when i wake up in the morning." He put his head on my shoulders. Uuhh this man just like a little boy.

"Geez such as a liar wkwk" i rolled my eyes.

"But, i don't have enough to spend my time, cause i'm so busy with this business." Then, Lee looked down feel very guilty to me and himself.

"Don't worry Lee, i can understand how busy you are. So umm, i think we will go with Jisoo."

"Why Jisoo?"

"Because, em i think when you busy with your business, i should have a someone, and he is Jisoo. Because he know me so well, this friendship was from in junior high school till now." I just explained to Lee and he is just nod.

"But..." i stopped "If you're too busy, please give me a little of your time. Just 5 or 15 minutes for our time, in a day." I said

"Yes, i will."
"And one more, i think i will took my college in there, it's okay for you??" I asked him

"Of course, why not. You and Jisoo can lived in my house, there's nobody in there."

"Really?? Waah thankyou honeey", I hugged him

"Your welcome baby. So, don't forget to prepared. Next week, We will moved in there."

--------------------------

Incheon Airport, 9 pm

"Yeah, i just like a mosquito in here." Jisoo feel so bored, because he only listen to music, and watching me and Lee dating.

"Why don't you looking for a girlfriend?" Lee asked him.

"Honey, you don't know or you forget about that??" I looked at Jisoo and smirked like an evil. "Well, he is the real of single, hahaha" i laughed so hard.

"Yayaya, i know, it's because all my ex crush always rejected me and nobody want to be my girlfriend, so that the reason why i still a single till now." Jisoo looked at down, i can see his sad face. Am i too rude?

"No! I think they just judge you from your negative thing. They don't know the real of who are you. Somedays you will have a girlfriend." Lee put his hand on Jisoo's shoulders.

Omayaa that the reason why i loved him so much, he has a kind heart like a guardian angel.

"Yaps, Lee's right. And maybe umm..." i looked at Jisoo from the bottom to the top.

"You have a good looking, emm i mean not bad laah, maybe you'll find someone in here." I try to cheer him up.

"You don't say, i know that i'm a handsome man", then he make a pose like a model

"Omg, don't do that, it's so disgusting!" Me and Lee runaway and leaved Jisoo alone behind us.
-------------------------------------------

Lee's house 6 pm

I feel so tired and so sleepy i just wanna sleep in this bed. But i should wake up, so i cleaned my face and open the window.
Maybe the air isn't too fresh, but i still can feel the morning, and something difference. Maybe because i'm in Lee's house? Or from now, i will always beside Lee? And suddenly someone knocked my door.

"Honeeyy~~"

Oh it's Lee
"Neee? Wait a minute."

Then i opened the door and i see Lee with the formal costum.
Where does he go?

"Honey, i'm sorry but my appa called me for his meeting, so i should go now." Said Lee

"Oh? Meeting? In 6 am?" I just looked at my watch
"Of course honey, appa said that this is very important. Why? You don't believe me?"

"Aniyaa, of course i believe in you, just don't forget about your promise okay?" I give him a fake smile

"Okaaay honey, i'll be home in 2 pm, and we will have lunch together." Then he hugged me

" By the way, where's Jisoo?"
"He is still in his dream, haha"
That little boy~

"Okay, i'll go now, o ya, today the weather was bad so don't go anywhere, i don't wanna you get hurt, okay?" Lee was too worried about me. Geez my boy.

"okaay."

"Then, goodbye!!"