Misunderstanding

I Always Loved You

You walked into the ice-cream shop with SeonAh pulling you along while Jin nudged you in as well. "Uncle Jin?" SeonAh asked looking for Jin's attention. "Yes?" Jin bend down to listen to your little boy better. You saw SeonAh tippy toe to whisper something into Jin's ear. And then Jin whisper something in return which SeonAh nodded to furiously while giggling.

"Mommy?" You heard SeonAh ask and you looked down at him. "Yes baby?" You asked & SeonAh let go of your hand only to put his hands behind his back and continue to nudge the ground with his foot. "Can I get double scoop this time? I promise I'll eat it! I'm a big boy now!" He asked looking up at you with puppy eyes.

You looked at him and Jin suspiciously. "And who is going to finish it if you don't?" You asked and SeonAh pointed at Jin who in return gave you a sheepish smile.
"Only if you promise." you said as you held out your pinky. "Promise!" SeonAh yelled as he wrapped his little pinky around yours. You guided SeonAh to the line.

As you were ordering your ice-cream you heard the store bells ring and the cashier welcome in a customer. Suddenly SeonAh pulled down on your dress. "Mommy!" He whispered. As you elbowed Jin playfully, "and you too." All Jin could do was giggle. "Yeah okay Mrs bossy." He pinched your cheek. "Oh and it's my treat" Jin winked before cutting in front of you to say it was an order of three. You smiled softly at Jin.

"Mommy!" SeonAh whispered again. "What?" You asked again. "Daddy's here"

Namjoon had entered the ice-cream shop when he heard a little boy ask for double scoop. His eyes followed the voice and they landed on SeonAh. His heart quickened as he laid eyes on you. But before he could say anything he saw you elbow the guy next to you playfully and the man proceeded to pinch your cheeks. But the thing that made his blood boil in a familiar way was how the guy winked at you before you smiled fondly at him. Before Namjoon thought it through he approached you.

When you heard what SeonAh  had said, you stood up straight and ly to meet Namjoon's hardened gaze. "So you faked your death in order to run off with him? What are you harboring his fu- (You Namjoon's eyes flicker twirls SeonAh) his kid now?" He spat. You flinched at the harshness of his words.

"You don't know anything." You felt your voice die down. "(Y/N) is everything okay?" Jin interrupted while placing a hand on your shoulder. "Well actions speak louder than words. And obviously something more than just friends going on between you two." He growled as you pushed SeonAh towards Jin because SeonAh didn't need to hear what was about to happen.

"No. Namjoon listen." Jin's eyes widened, so this was Namjoon. "I don't want to." Namjoon's voice broke, the same way it use to when he was pissed off. Namjoon angrily as he glared at Jin. "Who are you? Huh? Her new ing boyfriend? What did you knock her up so she had to leave?" Namjoon spoke in a low voice but his words where clear.

"Namjoon-" you tried to calm him down but he pulled back. "You should've just stayed dead." His hard stare was on you once more. His words hurt you in a way words could no describe. "Okay." You whispered before grabbing SeonAh  and pulling him behind.

"But mommy I want to eat ice-cream with daddy!" SeonAh cried reaching out to Namjoon. However Namjoon thought he was referring to Jin. For some reason beyond his own he felt his heart ache at the little boys expression.

When Namjoon turned Jin was in his face. Jin growled before grabbing Namjoon by the collar.

"What the is your problem?!"