In town?

I Always Loved You

"Let's start a new life here, together." You heard Jin say before holding your hand. You couldn't help but feel as though he meant something more to it but you brushed it off. You both walked to the new apartment. "Wow this place is nice!" You looked around. "Oh and there's the two rooms!" Jin  pointed out happily. "You can take the big one!" Jin said.

After all the moving you and Jin placed a blanket on the floor and sprawled out on it. "That was tough!" Jin breathed out. "Mhm!" "Hello?" You heard a new voice call into the house. You sat up and saw a young man with bright orange hair. "Oh! Hello!" The guy waved once he saw you. "My name is Jimin, I'm your new neighbor!" "Hi! I'm (Y/N) & this is Jin!" You pointed and Jin.

Jimin stared at you guys with a friendly smile. "Oh right! Would you like to have dinner at my house?" Jimin asked. "Oh that'd be greAt!" You rolled your eyes at Jin's automatic response. "Anything with food is a yes to him" you giggled. "So is he your boyfriend?" Jimin asked over dinner. "N-No. We're best friends." Jin almost spit his water out. "Oh that's good!" Jimin answered happily. But his eyes widened when he realized it sounded odd. You giggled at him reaction.

Jin had to leave dinner early so you and Jimin stayed. "So what brings you to Busan ma'am?" He asked. "O-oh change of scenery?" You smiled, but it didn't reach your eyes. "Hmm well you come to the right place Busan is beautiful!" He leaned back and almost fell. You laughed slightly. "Well Jimin thank you for feeding my friend, this little guy (you pointed at your belly) & I" Jimin stood up. "You're pregnant?!" You smiled awkwardly at his outburst. "Y-yeah?" You chuckled.

"But where's the dad? You and Jin aren't dating. (His eyes got big) Was it a one night stand?!" You gave him a weird look. "No? I was dating someone before I moved here." You tried to stay as non chalant as you could but that lump was back in your throat. Jimin noticed your change of heart. "I-i I'm sorry. I just... I'm loud... I say things without meaning." Jimin's face was hot with embarrassment. "It's okay."

"So what happened?" Jimin asked as he walked you to your door. "I-it's a long story. I'll tell you someday. Okay?" Jimin smiled happy at your response. "Bye (Y/N)!" He bent down to your belly. "Bye (Y/N)'s baby!" Jimin's eyes disappeared behind his smile he stood up and hugged you before walking back. "Sleep well!" He yelled at the gate. You smiled but soon that smile was replaced with a frown. It was so hard to pretend you were happy.

5 years later:

"Mommy! Wake up!" Your eyes opened as two little hands pressed into your face. "Mommy! Hurry I'm gonna be late for school!" You rolled over and hugged your little boy. "Seon-ah let mommy sleep" you mumbled into his hair. "But today is first day of school" he muttered. "Okay I'll get up." Your eyes were still closed when you felt something wet on your cheek. Seonniee had given you a big wet kiss. "Thank you mommy!" He giggled and you tackled him with kisses and tickles.

You sat down on the couch with a nice cup of warm coffee as SeonAe sat down eating his cereal. "Mommy? Let's watch tv, yeah?" He asked, you nodded and flipped on the tv. "Ahh!" You turned quickly when you heard Seon-ah yell but it quickly faded when you saw him covering his face happily.

He ran up to the TV and pointed at it. "Look mommy! It's daddy!" Namjoon was being interviewed on live television today. "Yeah he is." You gave a sad smile and played with the chain on your neck. "Mommy? Why can't we go see daddy?" Seon-ah sat down beside you. "It's because Daddy is busy."

You had raised Seon-ah knowing who his dad was. Soon after your "death" Namjoon had dedicated himself to work. It was only a matter of time before he was promoted to CEO of the company he worked at. Whenever he was on tv you would show Seonniee and tell him, "look there is your daddy" You didn't want him to grow up not knowing his dad. But you kept the more complicated things out of it.

"Okay let's go to school buddy." You smiled at Seon-ah who gave you a big smile in return, his dimple showing. Gosh he looked so much like Namjoon. He had these beautiful dark eyes that glimmered when he was happy and a killer smile. You're heart ached at the thought of Namjoon, but you quickly pushed them down. "Hold Mommy's hand!" You reminded him. "Hyung!" You heard Seon-ah call out and upon turning you saw Jimin. "Hey little man" he ruffled his hair.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Jimin greeted you with a big smile. "Today is my first day of school hyung!" "Oh really?! Are you excited?!" Jimin asked and Seon-ah giggled in response. "Oh and I saw my Daddy on tv!" He beamed causing you to smile. Jimin shot you a worried look and then smiled softly. "Is he doing well?" Seon-ah nodded, before whispering something to Jimin.

"Seon-ah we have to go" You hated to interrupt their convo but you were gonna be late. "Hey wait up (Y/N) I'll walk with you." Jimin said before running in to get his keys. Seon-ah wrapped his little fingers around your hand and led the way. Jimin played with Seonnie all the way to the elementary school down the block.

"Bye Seon-ah!" Jimin said before giving the little boy a hug. Your little boy turned to face you. He suddenly had tears in his eyes. "Seonnie what's wrong?" You asked worriedly. "I'm gonna miss you mommy!" He began to wipe his tears away. You scooped him up. "It's okay. Mommy is gonna be here to pick you up in a little! Be brave!" You pinched his little cheek.

"Like daddy?" SeonAe asked. Your heart dropped. "Yeah be brave like daddy. It's hard for him to speak in crowds but he does it everyday!" You encouraged. "I love you mommy!" He through his little hands around you. "I love you too. Now give mommy a kiss and her favorite smile!"

Seonnie gave you a big smooch and flashed a big grin showing off his dimple. "That's my boy! Hwaiting!" You waved good by as he went to the playground. "You have a good little boy." The teacher commented. "Thank you!" You bowed. "Please call me if anything happens."    

"How's work?" Jimin asked as you two walked back. "Great! I'm finally making enough money to try and add an extension to the place, for Seon-ah. He's growing up fast." You smiled at the thought of your little boy. "(Y/N) why didn't you keep who his dad was from him?" Jimin suddenly asked. "Because...I don't know Jimin. I don't know." You whispered. "Namjoon is coming to Busan, I heard it this morning on tv."

Your heart sped up at his words. "What?" Your throat felt dry. "He'll be here today. I was thinking that maybe you should take SeonAe." You stopped and looked at him. "No. Jimin, Namjoon thinks I'm dead. He doesn't even know Seon-ah exists!" Jimin shifted uncomfortably under your gaze.

"I was thinking maybe just let him be in the crowd. He would love it! You saw how he refers to everything with his dad! (Y/N) he is at the stage where he needs his dad the most!" Jimin exclaimed leaving you a bit taken aback. He was right but you still were hesitant. "I'll think about it." You mumbled before walking ahead.