Moving on

I Always Loved You

Your eyes fluttered open and you gasped. You hands immediately touched your belly. "You're awake!" You turned at your friend's voice. His worried expression caused you to smile. "How's my baby?" You asked. "As far as we know your baby is fine. We just have to watch him luckily the way the car was hit didn't affect anything in your belly. You just passed out likely due to the impact, you have a small laceration on your head but nothing serious." Jin stated professionally. You sat there remembering what you saw before the wreck.

You heard your friend sigh. "Geez (Y/N) what were you doing? Namjoon would've been devastated." Jin rubbed his face. "No Jin. Namjoon doesn't care." A lump caught in your throat. "What?" Jin asked obviously confused. "He has been sleeping with his secretary. I-I saw them." You felt the lump become more painful. Jin swallowed hard, if he ever saw this Namjoon guy he would punch him. He sighed softly before giving you a hug. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)" Your small body was covered by his broad shoulders, you hung onto his arms as you cried your heart out.

Once you were given leave at the hospital Jin offered to let you stay at his house for a while. "Jin. Can I ask you a favor?" You looked down at your hands by knowing whether you should ask. "What is it (y/n)?" He glanced at you. "Could you tell Namjoon that I passed away in the car accident?" There was a dead silence in the car as it came to a stop. You glanced at Jin, his face was very serious, "I mean you don't have-" he turned before you could finish. "Why?" "B-because I know he wants to talk about it, but I can't. I have this baby growing in me. I don't want my baby growing up in a family that has tension in it. I won't put my baby through that." You knew it probably sounded selfish but it was what you thought was best.

Jin sighed, "Okay but on one condition." Your face lit up. "What?"  "I get to live with you too." He gave you smile. "Ahh! Of course! Jin your the best!" You hugged your best friend. "Well I ain't your best friend for nothing. But let's give about a week because your still weak and in order for it be believable there has to be time for the funeral service."

You nodded listening to the plan. Jin left you alone in his house to go and finalize the details for you fake death. There was to be a funeral service & he had to order a box to put your "ashes" in.  You stared blankly at you reflection in the mirror. You were pale and didn't look as though you had a sliver of life in you. Namjoon had been the love of your life, he had been your everything but you thought you weren't for him. Your sight fell onto the necklace around your neck. It had been his present to you for your first year anniversary, through out the years you had been together you never took it off.

You plopped down onto Jin's bed and began to sob once more. You just laid there holding onto the necklace and a hand on your belly. "You're all I got." You said I between sobs referring to the little baby growing inside of you. Soon your eyes closed and you drifted into a sleepless slumber. That night you had a night mare, you unconsciously looked for Namjoon but realized he was no longer next to you. That made your heart ache even more.

"(y/n)! Good news!" Jin shook you to wake up. "Hmm?" You asked groggily. "I found a place in Busan! The rent is cheap and there are two rooms and it's a good neighborhood!" Jin sat on the bed excitedly. He had been wanting to move for quite sometime & get a change of scenery.

"What? Really? But what about your work?" You asked sitting up. "I can transfer to a hospital by there & you can quit your job!" He said causing you to give him a look. "Just until after the baby is born! Then you can get a job over there." He put his hands up innocently. "Hmm I'll think about it, referring to the job." You said before laying back down. "Jin, I'm hungry." You muttered.

"Then get your lazy up & lets go eat!" Jin seemed really excited. You stayed there motionless until Jin tugged your arm and pulled you putt of bed. "Okay okay I got it!" You said and walked to the restroom. Today was going to be a long day of packing Jin's stuff to get ready for the move. You had left everything at your old apartment.

The week had gone super fast due to all the packing and moving boxes into the moving truck. You still were a bit shaken form the car accident to drive so you two hired some movers. On the last day you two were there Jin seemed very nervous and worried. "Jin what's wrong?" You asked over dinner. "I think it's time to call Namjoon to tell him the news." "Oh" you suddenly lost your appetite.

You you phone and saw that Namjoon had called over 100 times in that week. Your heart sunk. Jin reached over and took the phone from you before dialing Namjoon. "Hello?! (Y/N)?! We're in the world have you been?! I-I" "Excuse me sir, is this Kim Namjoon speaking?" Jin's tone was very professional. "Yes. Who are you?" "I am the Doctor that took care of your girlfriend while she was at the hospital." "Hospital?! What are you talking about?" Namjoon's voice sounded desperate & a lump formed in your throat.

"I'm sorry to inform you sir, but (Y/N) (L/N) passed away last Tuesday." Jin's voice was sympathetic. "H-how?" Namjoon's voice broke. "She appeared to be driving home when a car ran a red light and hit the side of the car full force. She suffered serious head injuries. I'm so sorry for you loss."

Namjoon lowered the phone down to his heart as the tears trickled down his face. "(Y/N)... I am so sorry." He sank down to the floor and cried his heart out. He was filled with pain and remorse. He knew why you weren't paying full attention while driving and it was his fault. He shouldn't have let Ashley pull him back he should've stopped you. Ashley shouldn't have pulled him back either, he clenched his jaw. He stood up in blind furry and began destroying everything around him, accidentally dropping your picture. He picked up the broken picture frame and stared at your smiling face. "I'm so sorry." He kept repeating it over and over.

Jin placed the phone in the table.
"It's done. There is no going back now (y/n)" Jin said. The atmosphere of the place was heavy, it was as though you really where dead. "So I really am dead to him now." You though solemnly, the tears you had been holding were threatening to fall. "I feel like crying." You half laughed because you didn't like to cry in front of people. Jin placed a hand on top of yours. "Shh it's okay (y/n), let it out. If you hold it in then it's bad for the baby." The tears you had felt were now free falling.

After you calmed down you & Jin finished eating lunch. You ran the the restroom to freshen up and grabbed your purse. And followed him at the door. Hoping you were ready for a new beginning.

The drive to Busan was three hours from Seoul but it seemed like an entirety. You had your life in Seoul so it was only natural to want to stay. When the bus stopped you looked at Jin who had fallen asleep. His head was back and some drool was spilling out for a side of his month. You couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.

"Jin were here!" You whispered at him. He woke up slowly and wiped his drool off. "O-oh I hadn't noticed that we arrived." He stuttered causing you to giggle. Jin's face was tinted pink but you failed to notice it to distracted by the new surroundings. You stood up and exited the bus with an amazed look.