Hope

I Always Loved You

"(Y/N)! Why aren't you at the doct-" Jin had been sitting on the porch when he saw you and SeonAh approaching you. "What's wrong?!" He asked when he saw your tear filled eyes. "SeonAh could you go inside and wait for mommy?" You asked and you little boy nodded sadly.

"J-Jin  I saw Namjoon. H-he saw me. I-I" your thoughts were a mess. You didn't know what to do, Namjoon knew you were alive. "What?" Jin's face paled. "When I went to pick up SeonAh he was there. N-Namjoon was there & he saw me." Your speech was shaky and sounded breathy.

"I found out that you went to his speech." Jin's voice was stern. "What in the world were you thinking?!" He grabbed your shoulders and shook you. "I-I don't know. I-I thought it'd be better is SeonAh saw his Father in person!" You defended, your voice was strained as you tired to not have a panic attack.

Jin sighed, he should've kept a closer eye on you & SeonAh, especially when Namjoon was in town. "And SeonAh? Did he tell him he was his child?!" Jin asked feeling his lunch rise in his stomach. "No. He promised not to." You were positive, SeonAh was a boy who always kept his promises. Even Jin knew that so he sighed in relief.

Jin led you to the porch swing and sat you down. "How are you?" He asked and placed a hand on your shoulder. "W-when I saw him, all the emotions I had pushed away flooded me. I still-" "shh you don't have to say it. It's okay. Look chances are you're not going to see him again." Jin reassured you as he patted your shoulder.

"Mommy?" SeonAh's small voice came through the door. You wiped your eyes and smiled weakly. "Yes baby?" SeonAh's face scrunched up as if he was about to cry. He covered his face with his little hands and ran up to hug you. "I'm sorry mommy. I should not talked to daddy. But I wanted to have some time with him because I miss him!" SeonAh's sounded muffled into your shirt. You broke down and held onto your little boy. "I know buddy. I know. It's okay." You patted his hair trying to calm him down.

Jin was lost in thought, now that Namjoon had shown up & found you were alive he was bound to mess up everything. The life you two had built together. Jin sighed internally, he knew you didn't love him in the way he loved you but he could still hope, right?