Thinking of You

I Always Loved You

"(Y/N), you need to stay on the down low from now until Namjoon leaves" Jin whispered while both of you sat down in the living room. SeonAh was fast asleep after the long day of confusing emotions.

Namjoon's tear stricken face was engrained in your mind. You longed to tell him it was gonna be okay. But How was it that Namjoon was at SeonAh's school? What was Namjoon gonna do next? Was he gonna find you? Part of you wanted that but you knew it wouldn't work out.

"(Y/N)? Are you listening to me?" Jin slightly shook you and you snapped out of your daze. "Huh?" You asked and Jin smiled softly. "Go to sleep. We can go out for Icecream tomorrow?" Jin offered. "Yeah. Okay" you mumbled before heading to your room.

You had left the curtains open so there was enough light in the room. SeonAh was snoring softly so you moved him slightly. He sighed happily and hugged your hand. The faint smile on his face showed his dimple. "Gosh, you look so much like your dad." You whispered with a smile on your face. "I wish you could see daddy more often too. I'm sorry you have to go through this Seonnie. I-I was trying to be a good mom & let you know who your dad was but instead I caused you more trouble." You let a tear slip down your face as you moved a piece of Seonnie's hair away from his forehead.

"Mommy! Wake up! Uncle Jin said we were getting Icecream!" You groaned as you heard your little boy's hyper voice. After successfully getting you out of bed you decided to get dressed. "Seonnie!" You yelled from your room. "Yes mommy?!" SeonAh's voice came from the living room. "Come here buddy!"

When SeonAh was in the room you pulled out a new outfit for him. "Look what mommy bought her little man!" You showed him a red Tshirt with a navy blue pocket and some khaki shorts and some red converse.

"Mom! My shoes are so cool!" SeonAh smiled. "Yeah. You want to know something about your dad?" You asked and SeonAh nodded furiously. "He loves Red Converse Highs. Just like those." You smiled at SeonAh's surprised face.

"Wow! My SeonAh looks so handsome!" You fangirled over how cute he looked. "As handsome as daddy?" SeonAh glanced up at you, "Yeah" your eyes widened as you realized what you said. "Yay!" SeonAh ran off. "I'm gonna go show Jimin hyung!" He yelled. You smiled at him, he was going to be just as handsome as his dad.

"Ready?" Jin asked while handing you your bag. "Yeah." You smiled as you three headed out the door. "Man doesn't it feel like we are a family?" Jin commented. "Yeah, we are!" you smiled happily. "I know but I mean like a couple." Jin added and you brushed it off with a smile. He had been making these types of comments for a while.

"Where are we headed?" You asked Jin as SeonAh drank some water from a bottle. "The town center for some iccecream" you beamed when you heard the word Icecream. "Off to the town center it is." You said before grabbing SeonAh's hand.

Namjoon sat up in his bed, he sighed. He hadn't been able to sleep much. "Namjooon!" He heard a voice sing his name. He sighed, it was Ashley. "Going" he mumbled before he laid back down.

"Namjoon get up you have a meeting at 12!" Ashley yelled through the door. Namjoon sighed and got up to get ready. "You're going out in that?" Ashley asked. "What? These are my favorite shoes." Namjoon shrugged at his red converse.

"See love! We get along just like a married couple." "Except were not." Namjoon corrected. "But you weren't saying that when we shared a bed." "Look Ash we haven't been intimate since a while."

"I know baby. I'm just... I need my boyfriend." Ashley s her arms around him and he held onto them. He turned around to face her and she was about to peck his lips but he turned away. Coughing awkwardly. It just didn't feel right, not after finding you were alive.

Namjoon pulled away and rubbed his face. Ever since yesterday your thoughts took president in his mind. "Namjoon" Ashley whined and pinned him into the couch. Namjoon remembered the last night you and him had made love. He felt as though he was betraying you. He pushed Ashley away. "I can't." Once he stood up he said "cancel my meeting. I-I need to do something" he mumbled before leaving.

Ashley was left there angry. "Geez what is wrong with him. Oh Yeah he can't get over your girlfriend." She spat while glaring at the couch. "Well his "dead" girlfriend. If only he knew she was alive all along." Ashley laughed darkly.  

Namjoon walked along the streets of Busan. "I wish I could find you again" he whispered to the air. When he looked up he saw an add for an ice-cream shop. "ice-cream?" Namjoon read absent without much thought until he remembered you. "(Y/N) loved ice-cream" he found himself smiling, something he had rarely done.

"Uh excuse me ma'am. Do you know where I can buy some ice-cream?" Namjoon asked an old lady as she was walking by. "Oh yes. Just go down to the town center. They have good ships there." She smiled as Namjoon bowed. "Thank you!"

"Off to the town center it is." He smiled.