Discovery

I Always Loved You

You rolled over to reach for Namjoon, but found the spot next to you empty. You sighed, "he has a meeting today." You decided to go back to sleep but suddenly felt a wave of nausea crash over you. You shot up from your warm bed and ran to the bathroom.

You kept your eyes closed and reached to flush the toilet. You leaned on the toilet with both of your hands for support. You hated throwing up, your eyes got tears & your body shook uncontrollably. After taking a couple of shaky breaths you stood up. "Ugh what was that?" You asked sourly. You walked to the mirror and saw that you had the morning after glow to your skin. "I don't look bad?" You mumbled and checked you face closely. You smiled, "oh well, at least Namjoon & I made up last night." Your face flushed pink at the thought as you began brushing your teeth.

Your phone buzzed, it was a text from Namjoon.

From Namjoon:

Good Morning Love! I hope you slept well, I did ;)

To Namjoon:

Good morning & yes I did, I missed you :(

From Namjoon:

I miss you! I gotta go I have a meeting. Love you jagiyya 💕

You smiled at the text, he had a way of making you smile. You scrolled down your notifications, there was a notification from your period tracker. You were suppose to start a week ago?! You placed a hand on your flat belly, "could I?" You asked quietly. You called your friend, Jin, he was Doctor he could answer some questions.

"Hey (Y/N)! What's up?" You heard his chipper voice through the line. "Uhm I-I think I'm p-pregnant." You whispered into the phone. "What?!" You heard a loud crash through the other line. You contained a giggle as you imagined your clumsy friend knowing something over. "I said, I think I'm pregnant!" You said a bit louder. "T-that's what I thought. Come to my office." He muttered as if writing something down. "Okay. I'll be there in 30 minutes."

You felt your mood lift, what if you were pregnant? Was a little human growing in you as you walked around? You were going to be a mom? You began humming along to your favorite song and rubbed your belly. "Knock knock!" You poked your belly slightly. "Are you in there?" You asked giggling to yourself before finishing up your daily routine.

You sat there in the doctor's office waiting for the results. Your hand on your belly. Jin came in, he had a very serious look on his face. "I'm sorry (Y/N)" You felt disappointment rush through you. Of course you weren't pregnant. "Your pregnant!" Jin broke into a giant smile.

"So tell me who's the dad?" Jin asked. "You say that as if you don't know." You smiled, Jin smiled back at you. "Namjoon?" You nodded and patted your belly. "Yeah. I-I can't believe that we are going to be parents!" Jin smiled once more, he had known you for years, he was your best friend. "Have you thought about how your gonna tell him?" "Oh! I can go right now!" You giggled and stood up. "Okay! Let me know how it goes dear!" Jin yelled after your retreating figure.

You sighed happily for the thousandth time today. It was amazing to be a mother. "Everything really was going to be alright" you whispered.

It was lunch time in the office and you had stopped by to pick up a lunch box for Namjoon. The elevator came up to his floor, but no one was there. "That's weird." You mumbled. You walked around slowly, you heard giggling coming through Namjoon's office. Your rate quickened as you approached the door, it was cracked open letting some light seep through.

You tighten your grip on the bento box, sweat started to build up in your forehead when you heard soft . Did you really want to see what was going on behind that door? You didn't but you had to. You looked through the door and your heart stopped. Ashley was straddling Namjoon while she kissed his neck sensually. You gasped and quickly covered your mouth but in doing so the lunch box fell to the ground.

Namjoon jerked his head in your direction, you backed up and ran to the elevator. "(Y/N)" You named slipped out of his mouth. He quickly pushed Ashley off and made a move to run after you, only to be pulled back by Ashley. "Baby don't go. We were having fun." She whispered trying to look seductive. Namjoon paused for a minute before deciding to run off after you. He couldn't just let you go, he had been contemplating on when to come clean and well now was it was too late not to.

You ran as fast as you could, pulling your car keys out as fast as you could. Your hands were shaking as you buckled up your seat belt. Namjoon reached the bottom floor just as you were pulling into the street. " me." He growled before rushing to his car. It was little help because once he got out to the street you were nowhere to be seen. "!" He snarled and slammed his hands against the steering wheel. "Home" he muttered, you must be heading there. He wasn't too far from the truth, you were heading there but only to pack up and leave.

You gripped the steering wheel and felt your emotions wash over you. How could he do this to you? You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't see another car pass the red light. You in air and held on to your belly, you could not loose him. This baby was all you had now. You shut your eyes and waited for the impact.

Jin was sitting in his office when he got a call. "Hello Dr.Jin speaking. What?! I'll be there! Be careful she's pregnant!" He yelled into the phone before grabbing his keys and heading off to the hospital he worked for part time.