Chapter 2

Only You in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey sorry for late update >.< you guys read first. i will try to find place where to hide. you will never expect it!

Enjoy~

......

 

Myungsoo rubbed his temple, resting his head with lays on his back. The works already dried his strength for today same as yesterday. He glanced at clock beside his son’s picture on the table.

                “3 p.m.” He mumbled, no wonder he felt hungry. It was because he didn’t get lunch yet. He was always scolded by Mrs. Kim for kept on his bad habit.  But, he didn’t feel like eating now. Maybe nap a little would help.

                He replaced his father position almost 2 years now and he felt like years already. No wonder Myungjae always sulking because Myungsoo always had no time for him. Being someone who held a big position is pain in , especially nowadays their income increased, means there a lot of project to handle.

                He was about to close his eyes when a knock at the door forced him to sit straight.

                “Come in.”

                “Boss.” His secretary, Ms. Jung came in with a thick file in her hand smiled and apologized for interrupting his time when she saw how exhausted her boss is.

                “This is the file for candidates tomorrow.”  She handed him the file for him to see.

                “You really want to quit, Ms. Jung?” He asked once again to confirm about it. Ms. Jung wanted to quit from her job and follow her husband to abroad. So, as a boss, who impressive with her works before felt heavy to let go someone like her.

                “Yes, boss and i’m sorry.” Still in guilty. Myungsoo shook his head because he can’t be selfish.

                “Boss, i already overview all candidates and make a short. People who will come to interview tomorrow are supposed to have all criteria you wanted.” He nodded emotionless, flipped the pages while motioned to his secretary for leave him alone. Ms. Jung obeyed the CEO and leaved him alone.

                RING!

                “Hello mother?” Myungsoo put down the file on the table. Concentrate on his nagging mother from other side.

                “Bwoh?! How can you get into accident?”  Myungsoo eyes widen. His mother involved into little accident and what him to pick her up. Myungsoo put his coat on.

                “Where are you? I will go to get you.” He went out leave the file untouched. Little did he know, two pages from where he stopped, is his destiny.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

 “Arasso, hyung. Don’t worry about me. I know i can make it. You should just put a faith on me.” Then, he pulled away the phone but, still can be heard the person on the other side was nagging. What can he hope from former vocalist in pub band? He wanted to talk more when he catches a sight of big building, he went to.

                “I don’t want to call him, hyung. You know last time i called my brother he kept on pestering me as usual. That make me sick because he should know his effort is still useless.” He whined, but still resulted with nagging from his hyung.

                “Whatever. I will visit you later, hyung. Just be healthy and be a good boy.” He could hear snickered from other side.

                “You’re brat. I’m older than you. Well, i wish you luck for it.” The other side said.

                “Bye hyung. Take care.” He ended the call after his hyung hummed in return. He went out from cab after paying for fee, looked the building in front him.

                “You can do it!” He said to himself not give a care towards his surrounding, punched on the air. He awed the interior as soon as he stepped in the building. Sure Kim Tech had so much money to purchase all those import furniture as that what he saw in lobby. He asked a lady at reception desk where he had to go with showed him the latter in his hand and she’s kindly mentioned him to go to 21st floor, which he could spot people with same plaster on the chest as he got from the lady.

                Confidential is the all he wanted and he tried with inhaled and exhaled the air as the names started to called. As far as he could see was most of them entered less than 5 minutes and ended up with crying and sobbing. Now, he couldn’t relax himself. He didn’t know the interview could be harsh and tough like a war. Or maybe he imagined thing.

                His confidential from beginning was getting lower and lower as minutes past. This is not his first interview but it was his first interview for important position. His adjusted his posture as his name being called. He walked slowly towards door with his fast heart beats.

                To tell his heartbeat stopped could be dramatic but he felt like his breath was taken away from his’ lungs, faced with so charming face in front him. The person in front him also had shocked face, maybe because he didn’t aware he would almost bumped him right after he opened the door.

                One second...

                Two second...

                Three second...

                He didn’t know if to get into or wait for the person out first. So from his conclusion, he stayed as statue in front the door waiting for prince charming to come out from his daydream.

                “Mr. Kim, do you still want to continue this interview? Or just handed it to us?” The voice asked from behind. He could see there were four people inside of the room.

                “I will.” The man in front of him said but still eyeing him or rather studying his face until he felt uncomfortable. The said Mr. Kim walked towards the empty chair in the middle of lined interviewer. He followers from behind but took a sit that placed for candidates.

                “Lee Sungyeol.” Mr. Kim mumbled, his hand had his resume that he applied from before.

                “Yes. I am.” He said, even though it’s not a question. Glanced at the papers that hanging at side table, showed names of the interviewers for candidates to know whom they talked to and Sungyeol read a name of the charming person.

Kim Myung Soo; CEO

Handsome

Charismatic

Charming

                Sungyeol laughed internally as his thought wildly described the CEO. Is this what people call love in first sight? He must be dream.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

                Sungyeol?! His heart was beating faster than it should. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter