Chapter 4

Only You in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally... sorry for late.... again!

Thank you for subcribed, commented and upvoted guys. i love you <3

anyway...

Enjoy~

.....

 

Somewhere in UK...

A man with grey suit stood in front of big window which show him a night view of big city of London. A light from every building in the area lighted up make the night be more beautiful than the day. But it is not ever impressive him from the start he stayed in one of highest building in London. His mind back and forth was thinking about one- no two persons.  Worried... is the right thing to say it.

                Of course he was worrying them. He didn’t know where they go, where they’re live. Too absorb in his thought, he didn’t relieve his secretary enter his penthouse.

                “Mr. Nam?” He turned his body to face the secretary.

                “Yes, eunji?”

                “Your flight will departure in 3 hours from now. Your baggage is already in car.” He nodded, moved to the door.

                “Are you already finished the paperwork?”

                “Yes Mr. Nam.”

                “Let’s go back to Korea.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Sungyeol felt like he was back to the past, when he looked at the huge building in front of him. If at the first time he went there, he amused with it then, at the second time, he felt like cursed it for standing proudly in the middle of Seoul. He fixed his suit and walked inside asking the same lady from yesterday. Seem like she was told that he was hired so, without said more she gave him a card and told him to go at the highest floor, since he was going to working for the CEO. He moved towards the lift. He mumbled. “For gyu – hyung and the baby.” He nodded absurdly didn’t aware someone was behind him.

                “What are you talking alone?”

                Sungyeol jumped in shock just being greeted by Myungsoo’s smirk. He puffed in annoyed, kept his posture when others directors as he assumed because they walking with the CEO also there. He bowed politely towards them and also gave a silent glare at the CEO.

                “So, he will be your new secretary, Mr. Kim?” the tallest man asked formally.

                “I forgot to introduce him to you, Mr. Zhang. This is Lee Sungyeol. He will replace Mrs. Jung position as my secretary.”

                Sungyeol once again bowed especially towards Mr. Zhang. “Lee Sungyeol – imnida.” They moved packed inside the elevator. It was awkward if you ask Sungyeol. All the important men of the company were talking whatever he didn’t understand.

                Please. When we’re gonna reach there?

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

They’re finally there and Myungsoo told Sungyeol to follow him to his office. He finally can talk to Sungyeol after he closed the door.

                “I thought you’re not going to come.” He sat at the edge of the table, smirking or rather mocking his new secretary.

                Sungyeol let out awkward laugh without get other respond. Do you what me to tell your pay check is tempting me?  Better do not said it loud.

                This time Myungsoo gave his attention to Sungyeol’s outfit, a simple suit for officer. Aish,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter