Chapter 5

Only You in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: angst & in past

Enjoy~

 

......

 

He felt dizzy and nausea all of the sudden when he woke up in early morning. Without any second, he was scrambling towards bathroom and kneeling in front of toilet bowl to throw up what he had on dinner last night. His stomach cramped after there was nothing to throw up anymore. He effortlessly sat on the cold toilet floor.

                He flushed after he managed to stand up. Washing his mouth and face, he walked back to his bed, glared at the clock on night table.

                4. 45 a.m.

                He growled as the sleepiness shoved away when he woke up because of urged to throw up. He laid down on the bed and rubbed his tummy to ease the cramped while mumbled.

                “Please, baby. Mama tired.” His throat was craving for something sweet like, ice cream but how can he search for ice cream in early morning? Without his conscious, tear were bean in corner, sliding down when he closed his eyes.

                He was alone, dialling with pain, morning sickness and crave by himself. What had he done to get this punishment? All he was in guilty was fall in love with his brother and gave in when the latter was drunk.

                He silenced about his condition from all his friends and foster family. He was just a 16 years old boy yet he is pregnant. He ashamed yet he felt blessed. He scared yet he felt saved. Those feeling he is holding for 4 months. The baby is actually his light.

                He lost in his thought and after he gazed back towards the clock, he chuckled.

                6. 30 a.m.

                He changed to his uniform and got down to join Mr. and Mrs. Kim at dinner table for breakfast. And as usual there is no sight of Kim Myungsoo.

                “Good morning, yeol darling.” Mrs. Kim put the pancake on the plate and walked over to Sungyeol to kiss his forehead.

                “Morning yeol.” Mr. Kim said from behind the newspaper.

                “Morning mother and father.” He took a small sip from the cup of tea and asked Mrs. Kim.

                “Is hyung not join us?”

                “No angel. He had something to do at school so he took off early.” Yeah, always had something to do, yet Sungyeol knew the actual answer.

                After left peak on Mr. and Mrs. Kim’s cheek and said goodbye, he left for school, praying for no more for breaking heart as usual.

 

                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

5 months...

He was dizzy when Mrs. Kim called him for dinner. He stood up from study table, palmed his forehead to decrease his dizziness. Abandoned his homework, he made a way to have a dinner. If he declined Mrs. Kim will worried about him so, Sungyeol have to go even he didn’t want to.

                At stairs, the dizziness so much to handle make him bead his head, unknowing Mrs. Kim was at first stair.

                “Yeol, are you okay?” Sungyeol was shock to see Mrs. Kim.

                “Y- yes mother. I’m okay.” He forced grin to distract Mrs. Kim. Before Mrs. Kim uttered the words, Sungyeol was fast.

                “Are you cooking chicken grill? I love chicken grill.” He immediately ran towards dining table opposite with Myungsoo.

                Sungyeol took a piece of chicken stuffed his mouth forced to chew it even he felt like the chicken felt bad in his mouth.

                “Here the sauce, my men.” Mrs. Kim appeared from the kitchen with some sauce. Sungyeol who couldn’t take it anymore, closed his mouth and gagged drew an attention from others Kim.

                “Yeol...” Mr. Kim tried to help his second son when she was cut by Sungyeol who sudden ran towards the toilet at the kitchen. He looked over his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter