Chapter 6

Only You in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm here! gosh after read your comments i teared up. and i gave my best in writing after that.

love you guys <3

enjoy~

 

.................

 

“You have a meeting in 9 a.m. with Mr. Shin and in afternoon with Mr. William and he said he wants to bring you for lunch if you’re free. At evening, you need to check out our new branch proposal.” Sungyeol reported to his employer without look up since he was still mad at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo chuckled to see the way Sungyeol behave. Like why do you lift your book like that?

“Do you ever heard me seojamnim?” Sungyeol put down his book and ‘don’t forget to show he is still mad’ face.

“yeah… yeah... I heard you, Mr. Lee. Now, you can dismiss”

“Uphhh.” With pout, he out from Myungsoo’s room. After he close the door. “He didn’t even apologise.” He mad because Mr. CEO leave him alone with worry about his injury and he didn’t found the person named Myungjae yesterday but this morning, he just come and said he okay and he wnt to hospital with Myungjae. Like seriously?! He was worried for nothing!

“Hey, Sungyeol – sshi. Not a good day is it?” one of his officemate, Dongwoo asked.

“Angyeong, Dongwoo – shhi.” He give a smile as Dongwoo can lift his mod up with his big smile. Sungyeol went to his desk and do his work. Unaware of a pair of eyes from his boss’ office.

“Hello, do you get any information? Okay, I see. Keep up with your work.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Mr. Kim and Mr. Nam were hit a few before they sat on the chairs nears them. This day is getting hot, aren’t you think?” asked Mr. Kim.

Mr. Nam laugh before agree with the statement. Later, the waiter brought their drinks. They enjoy their evening peacefully with talking about business. Suddenly, Mr. Kim asked.

“is your sons back already, Mr. Nam?”

Mr. Nam sighed. My oldest just arrive yesterday but stayed at our hotel since I asked him to settle up something for me there. But my youngest still give me a headache. I’m wonder when he is going to hear me.” He drink his fresh orange.

“He still is?” Mr. Kim asked, feeling bad for his friend. Know how much his friend’s youngest do what he wants.

“But my oldest said he always updated what he does to him. So I be less worried when he had been monitored.

‘’Aigoo. Kids nowadays always give us headaches, no?”

“Yes, I agree with you, Mr. Kim.” He chuckled.

“Say… how about your son and grandson, Mr. Kim?”

“My grandson always give us trouble for someone who just enter a kindergarden and son is doing good at work.” Said Mr. Kim.

“I hope to see them at celebration next week.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter