Chapter 3

Only You in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late update guys~ >.< i hope i will not disappoint with this update.

Enjoy~~

..........

He pushed the sliding door hard, startling the owner who was engrossed with a thick book in his hand. The owner raised his eye brow when he saw the new attendant muttered or rather cursed under his breath with his eyes seem ready to kill anyone who dares enough to stand before him.

                “What happened, yeol?” He asked his friend, putted aside the book.

                “Sunggyu hyung...~” Sungyeol flopped on the chair beside the bed, buried his head on Sunggyu’s lap. Whining the alien language, which Sunggyu knew he was complaining about something or someone.

                He ran his fingers on Sungyeol’s hair, tried to make him felt better. Sungyeol might look like a grown up adult but in his eyes, Sungyeol still a kid, make him felt responsible towards him.

                Then, Sungyeol told about what happened at interview, about he shouted to the arrogant CEO, ran out from interview room as he felt embarrassed, and ended up with apologised to Sunggyu.

                “It’s okay Sungyeol –ah. I already said i don’t want to burden you.” He smiled solemnly. He felt sorry to make Sungyeol to work just for him. He didn’t want to rely on him, but Sungyeol insisted

                “No Sunggyu hyung. I still can get a job from another company. You just need to wait until the due date.” Sungyeol brought his palm on Sunggyu’s small belly, carries it gently. Sunggyu was tearing up because he didn’t remember when last time someone had ever takes care of him.

                “I have months to go, Sungyeol – ah.” He said in gently tone.

                “No.” Sungyeol sternly opposed.

                “But-.”

                “Listen to me, Sunggyu – hyung. If not your health will be worse.” Sungyeol worried about his healthy. He was diagnosis brain cancer stage one and need a treatment faster and their money searcher is only Sungyeol.

                “Hey, did you call him?”

                “No.” Sungyeol said immediately without any emotion as he still had a grudge.

Sunggyu nodded and changed the subject with began to talk about the book his reading until Sungyeol’s phone rang, interrupted his talking. Sungyeol got up staffed his phone into pocket.

“I have to go now, gyu – hyung. I took evening shift today. Take care.” Sungyeol said then planted a peck on Sunggyu’s forehead. Sunggyu nodded understanding. Sungyeol waved goodbye leave him alone, sighed.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

“Where have you being, Sungyeol? You’re lucky i can cover you before boss knew.” Dongwoo scolded the younger after Sungyeol showed up in staff room. Sungyeol tried to catch up his breath after ran like a crazy.

                “Sorry, Dongwoo hyung. I promise this will be the last time.” Dongwoo hummed, have no heart to lectured longer while undressed himself to his own shirt. His shift finished an hour ago so he could be back home now. Sungyeol also ready to undressed to his work clothes when the door opened. The two turned their attention towards the newbie worker there.

                “Oh, V. Is your shift finished?” Sungyeol asked V as he shifted his attention to his clothes.

                “No, Sungyeol – hyung. Boss wanted me to give you these. He said to wear it today.” V handed the plastic with only hanger can be seen. Dongwoo moved forwards to see it.

                “What is it?” He asked. Sungyeol turned pale to see the thing while Dongwoo’s eyes widen. V gave apologised look at the older.

                “Eunji – noona can’t make it today.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

The music beat loud didn’t calm his throbbing head down. He cursed his friends who wanted to meet him in this noisy club, full with smoke, sweat and bodies. They being in their own world to enjoy their night followed the beat of music.

                Tonight he let his son slept at his parents’ house as his mother said he should chill out sometimes after a lot of works.

                As if. He mocked himself while sat at their reserved table after greeting his friends.

                “Yo, Myungsoo let’s get waste tonight. There are many hot c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter