Chapter 1

Only You in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for subcribed and commented!!! <3

 

.......................................................

 

After a gate slowly opened, a blue Mercedes car entered and stopped besides small garden, that fill with a lot of different rose flowers, a small swing and a sliding. Two persons who were playing at the small swing turned their heads when the car stopped. A man wearing coat came out from the car, smiling when a 5 years – old kid that played the swing before, running towards him.

                He picked up a cute little boy and shoved a plenty kisses on his cheeks. Being parted away almost a day didn’t help him but misses the kid. The 5 years – old kid also planted a kiss on his cheek.

                “Is my little angel doing well today?” He asked the little one after the child placed his head on his shoulder.

                “Yes, papa. I’m Kim Myungjae is really, really, really doing well. I’m behaved in school today.” He put his small hand on his chest as he wanted to convince his papa. Kim Myungsoo chuckled after his child cheeky answer.

                “Don’t fall for that Myungsoo – ah.” A middle age woman came forwards from where she was standing, interrupted father and son little reunion.

                “He’s prank his classmate today. Aw, i lost count how many i got calls this month.” Mrs. Kim reported the father. Myungsoo eyeing his son, who was whining and blaming his granny for blew up his secret like usual.

                Myungsoo put down his sulking boy, greeting his mother with a small smile.

                “It’s 5, mom.” He said like it is nothing to concern. Mrs. Kim shook her head, hearing proud tone from her son.

                “Aigoo, Myungsoo. This is why Myungjae didn’t learn from his mistakes. Like papa, like son.” She said, mumbled last sentence but still could be heard by parent and boy.

                “I’m papa’s son, granny.” The small boy said, proudly. His granny and his papa couldn’t say anything besides smile. Who can stand to mad at that cute little boy?

                “I will talk to him, mother. Don’t worry. Where is father?” He looked around to spot a middle age man instead. Mrs. Kim sighed.

                “Where’s else? Of course he went playing golf with Uncle Nam.” After Mr. Kim retired from business, he always went out with his former business partner, Mr. Nam.

                “At least, he’s not cheating you mother.” Myungsoo chuckled, make he get a glare from Mrs. Kim.

                “If he dare, i will chop his throat.” His mother treated. But, he knew his mother would not because his parents still act lovey – dovey where ever they go. He wished he also get to life like that. Get married and old together with his loved one. He grinned, hided his feeling.

                He looked at his watch. It’s almost near dinner time. Myungjae already whined, told he’s hungry.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter