MathBunnies

Fire Burns in August Skies

No One POV

The older of the two magnaes picks up the blue box, staring at it for a second. Raising his eyebrows, Kyuhyun traces the design of the interestingly wrapped box. The previous night he had been too tired to actually see what the black dots on the box were, but being rested he was could see clearly that they are math equations.

“What’s wrong?” Changmin yawns, rubbing his crusted eyes. Kyuhyun turns to his best friend and smiles, shrugging.

“Nothing really,” Kyuhyun says walking over to the other magnae. “My fan dressed my present in math equations is all,” He hands Changmin the blue box. “See for yourself,” Changmin stares at the box very seriously, before throwing a small fit.

“Don’t give me math in the morning!” He whines, stomping his feet. Kyuhyun laughs at his friend’s cute antics. “I haven’t even had breakfast and you’re trying to torture me already?” Changmin complains. “Man, you really are evil,” Changmin grumbles.

“Oh shut up, Min,” Kyuhyun shakes his head at his dramatic friend. Changmin pouts, tucking the box under his arm. “Aigoo,” Kyuhyun laughs once more, “Aren’t you cute when you’re hangry?”

“Ya!” Changmin says, red in the face. “I am not cute!”

“Ya, ya, ya!” A familiar voice yells as the front door slams open, making the magnaes jump in surprise. “What’s with all the noise down here?” Heechul glares at the two magnaes, causing Kyuhyun to hide behind Changmin. Jaejoong and Leeteuk pop out from behind Heechul, sleepiness still evident on their faces.

“C-Changmin’s hangry,” Kyu stutters. Min’s eyes widen as his supposed best friend throws him under the bus. A growl can be heard from Heechul, to which Kyuhyun responds by squeaking and hiding in Changmin’s back. Slowly, more members have entered the living room tiredly.

“Now Heechul,” Leeteuk murmurs. “It’s too early in the morning to be this scary,”

“Blame them!” Heechul shoots back, “They woke me from my beauty sleep!”

“Lord knows he needs it,” Eunhyuk whispers to Donghae, who coughs to cover his laughter.

“Who said said that?” Heechul screeches, cause the others to cover their ears.

“Okay, okay,” Jaejoong sighs. “I guess it’s time for breakfast,” He turns to Ryeowook, as if expecting him to cook with him. Groaning, Ryeowook glares at the magnaes.

“Fine,” He says, “But someone else has to set the tables.”

“We can do it,” Sungmin wraps his arm around Shindong’s shoulder. “I’m sure EunHae will help,” Eunhyuk and Donghae, who had been hiding from Heechul, shout in complaint. “Yeah, they’ll do it.”


“Where’s Kangin Hyung and Yunho Hyung?” Donghae asks, grumbling as he carries in another table.

“And Junsu and Yoochun Hyung,” Changmin looks around from the sofa he and Kyuhyun had plopped himself back on, looking away from the game, allowing Kyuhyun to kill him. “Hey!” Changmin yells, “That’s cheating!”

“No,” Kyuhyun laughs. “You forgot to pause it, not my fault.”

The hyungs glare at the magnaes, but truthfully they are all glad that Kyuhyun is showing signs of his usual mischievous self. Changmin, still hangry, decides there is only one thing he could do in response to that, and sits on top of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun yells, laughing, as Changmin tries to kill Kyuhyun’s character, but blows himself up.

“Get your bony off of me Chwang!” Kyuhyun half yells, half laughs. Changmin gasps at the “bony ” comment and begins bouncing on top of Kyuhyun as an act of revenge.

“Shut up,” Changmin retorts, “Just because your is gigantic doesn’t make my bony!” Kyuhyun hits Changmin in response.

“It is not gigantic!” Kyuhyun yells, trying to escape. Yesung just watches in contentment, as the magnaes continue to insult one another’s . The Junsu, Kangin, Yunho, and Yoochun finally enter the living room, still half asleep. The members all watch and laugh at the magnaes, all but one.

“Enough!” Kangin yells, tired and grumpy. The two magnaes look at him. “Changmin, your is bony. Kyuhyun, your is gigantic. There! Now quiet down.” Both magnaes gasp at Kangin’s claims, feeling insulted. The other members shake their heads at Kangin’s involvement. Both magnaes begin chucking things at him, yelling that he was blind and had no sense of what butts should look like.

“Okay, okay,” Jaejoong laughs. Kyuhyun throws one last pillow at Kangin and glares at him before giving his attention to Jaejoong. The others snicker at Kangin’s misery, before also giving their attention to Jae. “Breakfast is ready,” He says looking at the tables, now set with food. Everyone stampedes to the tables.


The food fills plates as laughter echoes throughout the building. The members exchange stories about the past and bringing the atmosphere up to a level it hasn’t been in months.

“I want more,” Kyuhyun says, food still filling half of his first plate, while others are on their third and fourth plates (except Eunhyuk, who is on his fifth plate, and Changmin, who is on his eighth plate). “But I’m so full,” He whines, reaching for another vegetable pancake, but his hand gets smacked by Changmin.

“Finish your plate first,” He says sternly.

“I can’t~~”Kyuhyun whines cutely, pouting. Even his own members are surprised by his burst of aegyo. “I’m just gonna save it for later,” He says, trying to persuade his friend, who just shakes his head. Because Kyuhyun hasn’t been eating, his stomach shrank to a size that allows him to only eat so much. Changmin takes away Kyuhyun’s chopsticks, which leaves Kyuhyun to grab the pancake with his bare hands.

“Ya!” Changmin laughs, but Kyuhyun just places it on his plate.

“Mine!” Kyuhyun says excitedly, shielding his plate from the still hungry Changmin. The hyungs stare at Changmin and Kyuhyun in relief, all are grateful to Changmin for his sacrifices and ability to help Kyuhyun when they were unable to do so.


After breakfast the members gathered in the living room unsure what to do, knowing that they couldn’t all just get up and leave Kyuhyun alone in the apartment on his day off. Kyuhyun was tired once more (months of sleepless nights can do that to a person), and with his stomach full, quickly fell asleep once more. He was laying on the floor next to Changmin, who was also tired. Changmin started to hum, hoping that this slumber would be just as peaceful as the last. Kyuhyun was shifting in his sleep, until his head rested on his friend’s chest. The sound of Changmin’s heartbeat was even more soothing than the lullaby he was humming, his breathing down Kyuhyun’s neck was warm and comfortable. The members the television and calmly watched a drama together. Kyuhyun snores could be heard throughout the whole building, but that wasn’t new, Changmin chuckles at his friend’s sleeping habits.The others, however, watch the magnaes in anticipation and wonder.

“It’s kinda weird,” Eunhyuk says, finally speaking what was on everyone’s mind. Changmin was unable to lift his head, so he grunts. “He’s sleeping so peacefully with you, Changmin,” Eunhyuk continues quietly. “Why you?” There is a silence that enters the room. The DBSK members feel awkward, especially Changmin. However, the Super Junior members understand what Eunhyuk means. “I’m grateful.” Eunhyuk continues. “But I’m also jealous,”

“Jealous of what?” Yunho asks for Changmin.

“Jealous that Changmin’s able to help Kyuhyun in just one attempt, when we’ve tried everything to help, but we’ve never been able to succeed.” Sungmin says, straight face. “We’ve cried over this boy, praying that he could just get an hour of sleep without nightmares haunting him, but no matter what we do it never helped.”

“We’re in awe and in envy,” Leeteuk sighs. “Because once you leave, it’ll go back to the way it was before you came here.”

The room stays quiet, as the members realize what it means when the others leave.

“H-Hey,” Kangin says, clearing his throat. “What’s this?” Kangin asks, holding up Kyuhyun’s gift. Changmin looks up and sees it.

“Oh,” Changmin says. “That’s Kyuhyun’s,” He looks at it. “He said that his fan gave it to him,” Wheels begin to turn in his head, as he pieces everything together. The room goes quiet once more as Changmin pales. “He said that there are math equations on the wrapping paper.”

“D-Do you think…” Yoochun whispers, looking at the others.

“Maybe we should open it?” Junsu suggests.

“No, Kyuhyun would know that we did that.”

“Well, what if it’s something dangerous?”

“What if it’s a present by an authentic fan?” Eunhyuk asks, “It wouldn’t be the first time they’ve given Kyuhyun something math related.”

The boys argue amongst each other, causing Kyuhyun to shift. Changmin, noticing the change, quickly wraps his arms around Kyuhyun in an attempt to calm him down. He had been sleeping about an hour and a half, and Changmin knew he needed more rest, but the noise from the others has taken its toll. Kyuhyun begins blinking, a sign that he has woken up. He lifts his head to find out that he was on Changmin.

“Min?” He asks sleepily. Changmin just smiles at his friend.

“Hey there sleepy head,”

“What’s going on?” Kyuhyun pouts. “Why are they being so loud?”  The others stop arguing when they realize Kyuhyun has woken up.

“Kyuhyun-ah!” Leeteuk and Sungmin rush to Kyuhyun’s side. “Did we wake you?” Kyuhyun nods, still pouting. Guilt fills his hyungs as they realize they ruined a chance for their magnae to rest.

“Why are you guys fighting?” Kyuhyun asks rubbing his eyes cutely. The others are trying to come up with an excuse, so Changmin just rolls his eyes.

“Kangin found your present and we were all interested in it. They were trying to figure out whether or not they should open it.” The others gawk at Changmin’s honesty, but Kyuhyun just smiles amused.

“Why are you so interested?” Kyuhyun asks s, “Jealous?” he teases, causing the others to scoff at his playfulness.

“It just looks cool,” Donghae says, lying. “I mean, it has math on it, so it should be fun,” Kyuhyun gives Donghae an amused look as the others facepalm at his excuse.

“Well Hyung,” Kyuhyun smiles sweetly, and anyone that knows him knows that smile means he plans on doing something opposite. “Since you find the math so fun,” Kyuhyun stands up and takes the gift from Kangin’s hands. “If you can solve all of these equations without using a computer or a calculator, I’ll open it for you guys.” Everyone groans, throwing glares at Donghae’s direction.
“I can’t solve all of these by myself,” Donghae complains, hoping Kyuhyun would at least let him use a calculator. Kyuhyun nods, taking off the wrapping paper and handing it Donghae, leaving him with a now shiny white box.

“I think you’re right,” Kyuhyun sighs. “Okay,” He claps his hands. “I’ll give you a handicap,” Donghae smiles. “I’ll let all of the Hyungs help you,” Donghae stops smiling. The members groan.

“Can we use a calculator?”

“Nope,” Kyuhyun walks away with the present, “Good luck!” Changmin looks after Kyuhyun, and gets up to follow him.

“Ya!” Yoochun calls, “Where do you think you’re going?”

“You heard Kyuhyun,” Changmin says, walking away. “The Hyungs can help,” He says turning to face them before entering Kyuhyun’s room. “The struggle of being a magnae,” He smirks.

 


 

After about an hour of struggling with simply understanding the problem, everyone was aggravated.

“Math is fun!” Heechul imitates Donghae’s voice, before glaring at him. “Idiot!”

“Well!” Donghae shouts, rubbing his from being hit so much. “I couldn’t of a better excuse,” He pouts. The others sigh, brains sore. Junsu looks at the problem and smiles at the others.

“Maybe the people who wrote the problem got them wrong too! That’s why it doesn’t make sense,” Everyone glares at him. “Okay, no.” Junsu looks down sadly.

“That’s it,” Sungmin mutters, marching toward his and Kyuhyun’s shared bedroom. He quickly slams open the door, angrily. He could not stand looking at those numbers any longer! Quickly scanning around the room he finds the two magnaes laying intertwined on Kyuhyun’s bed. The younger of the two had his arms serving as a pillow to the older magnae, who had his arms wrapped around the torso of his best friend. The sound of the door slamming against the wall echoed throughout the room, causing both boys to stir. Yes, Sungmin regretted his actions.

Min sits up, forgetting Kyuhyun was on his arm, and looks around the room confused. Kyuhyun head plops on the mattress, officially waking him up. He sits up as well, rubbing his sleepy eyes, pouting. Sungmin quickly looks back at the others, who have now gathered in the doorway, as surprise and guilt are visible on his face. They stare back, also surprised.

“Mmm,” Kyuhyun says, gaining the attention of the hyungs. Changmin has leaned his head on Kyuhyun’s shoulders, causing the older magnae to whine.

“Hyung,” Kyuhyun whines, eyes still not open. The scene is kind of cute. “Min’s head is heavy,”

“Ya,” Changmin says, not lifting his head. “I slept with your head on my arm, so you can deal with this,”

“But your head is heavy,” Kyuhyun continues to whine, but leans his head against Changmin’s.

“Whatever,” Changmin smiles, “Why did you wake us Hyung?”

“Did you guys figure out the problem?” Kyuhyun asks, surprised. “That was fast!” He says proud, before turning to check the clock. “Wait, what time is it? Oh, actually that took longer than I thought,” Kyuhyun shrugs, making his hyungs feel worse. “But you finished, that’s all that matters,” Kyuhyun smiles.

“A-Actually,” Eunhyuk stutters, “We can’t figure it out,”
“Oh?” Kyuhyun looks at them in surprise. “I thought that you guys would be able to solve them,”

“Not everyone is a math genius like you, Kyuhyun,” Changmin yawns. Kyuhyun laughs.

“It’s not hard math, Chwang.”

“What?!” The others yell, offended. Stretching, Kyuhyun just motions for the others to give him the problems. Changmin shifts, moving away so Kyuhyun had more room, but it left both of them missing the warmth. Donghae gives him a piece of paper, and a pencil. Kyuhyun squints down at the paper, before laughing.

“You guys are something,” He shakes his head.

“Why?” Eunhyuk asks, confused. He had thought of every math formula he could possible think of, but nothing helped.

“Be nice,” Changmin warns.

“No, it’s not that I’m being mean,” Kyuhyun looks at the others, looking a bit apologetic. “It’s just that you guys took this too seriously. I mean, you guys don’t even need a calculator to solve these problems,”

“What do you mean?” Ryeowook asks, confused.

“Okay, look,” Kyuhyun says, turning the paper so it was facing them.

5+3=1_8

9+1=9_0

8+6=4_1_

4+4=_6_

7+3=_ _ _ _

The others groan.

“Look, look,” Kyuhyun urges, stifling a laugh. “These are not just addition, as you guessed, but there was no real fancy formula to understand it.”He shakes his head. Changmin stares at the paper, before turning to his Hyungs.

“Seriously guys, this what you’ve been doing for the last hour?”

“You know the answers?” Yoochun asks, surprised. Changmin shakes his head in disappointment.

“It’s a simple combination of multiplication and addition,” Changmin says. The others look even more confused.

“This is more of a pattern, and they are asking you to find the answer based off the pattern.” Kyuhyun explains, “Take the first problem for example,”

5+3=1_8

“How does this even make sense?” Eunhyuk groans, rubbing his face.

“Okay, okay,” Kyuhyun calms the members down. “Look at the answer, it’s three digits. You know that the first number is a 1, and the last digit is a 8. Now, using 5 and 3, what possible numbers can you make with these numbers?” Kyuhyun asks. The room is silent. “Okay, let me try this another way. The answer is 158,”

“How?” Donghae asks, confused.

“How would they come to 158? Let me show you, and then you guys try,” Kyuhyun says, facing the others.

5+3=158

5x3=15

5+3=8

“Now,” Kyuhyun says, as the sound of wheels turning could be heard as the hyungs realize what was happening. “Combining the answers we get: 158,” A chorus of “Oohhh,” could be heard throughout the dorm.
“We’re idiots,”Sungmin complains, grabbing the paper from Kyuhyun.

“Yup,” Changmin agrees, earning him a “one-touch” from Jaejoong. “Ow!” He complains, rubbing his forearm. “Come back when you’re done,” With that, the Hyungs leave to finish the now simple equations. It doesn’t take long this time, and the others are back in about two minutes.

 

9+1=910

9x1=9

9+1= 10

=910

 

8+6=4814

8x6=48

8+6=14

=4814

 

4+4=168

4x4=16

4+4=8

=168

 

7+3=2110

7x3=21

7+3=10

2110

 

All of the hyungs look proud of their work, but Kyuhyun’s next words bring them down.

“And the rest?” He asks, “You were suppose to fill in the blanks.” He reminds them. Yoochun takes the paper and sloppily adds in the missing numbers.

 

5,1,8,4,1,8, 2,1,1,0

 

“Good,” Changmin says. “Now you can do the rest of the problems.” The others’ groans cause Kyuhyun to feel bad.

“Well,” He sighs. “You guys did struggle with these five problems, so I think I’ll just open it for you.” The others cheer. “But first,” Kyuhyun says, making everyone quiet. In anticipation everyone stares at him. “Can we eat?” He asks.

 


 

After ordering some take out DBSJ ate their lunch, but as before, poor Kyuhyun could not finish his food. Content, though, he happily played with the remaining food before Changmin decided to eat it.  

“Now can you open the present?” Shindong asks.

“Okay,” Kyuhyun nods, getting up. “I’ve been curious as well.” He quickly walks to his shared bedroom, smiling. As soon as he enters the other room everyone else tenses up. This entire day had been fun, but the others had only been waiting for this moment. They need to know if this present is actually from a fan, or from whoever is following Kyuhyun. “Welp,” Kyuhyun’s voice startles everyone back into reality, “Here it is!” He smiles.

“Open it,” Changmin encourages, smiling, but deep inside he’s praying that’s not a bomb or something that will hurt anyone. Kyuhyun very carefully rips open the tape from the box, lifting its lid, and pulls out dark blue tissue paper. He tilts his head and chuckles, confused.

“What is it?” Junsu asks.

“It’s a stuffed animal,” Kyuhyun pulls out a peculiar stuffed bunny. It was a seafoam green color, and wore a brown jacket. What made it so strange was that one of the jacket sleeves was black, and that there was a small red dot on its forehead. The animal had beady black eyes, and no smile. “I think my fans are doing a project for me,” He says, still confused.

“Why do you say that?” Jaejoong asks, holding the rabbit. Kyuhyun walks to the corner closet in the hallway, as the members look over at the toy. They weren’t sure what to make of it either. Kyuhyun enters the living room once more, carrying a rather large box. He sets it down in front of them and carefully opens the lid. One by one, Kyuhyun pulls out stuffed animals, all rabbits, that had particular features about them. Some of them wore a red tie around their neck, while others had colored jackets with only one black sleeve or a black vest, their were a few dolls that were all black, a few red or purple clothing. There were multiple dolls with red dots, some on their face or the back of the head, and others on their chest or back. It was interesting to Kyuhyun, how his fans were designing their own dolls to give to him.

“I’ve been receiving all these stuffed animals from multiple fans,” Kyuhyun plays with the jacket of his most recent doll. “Sometimes I receive two or three at a time,”

“How many are there?” Leeteuk asks, carefully, as anxiety begins to fill him. Kyuhyun looks around and counts the dolls.

“With the most recent one,” Kyuhyun tilts his head. “There are fifty-six,” The others look at one another. That’s more than the campers from that one summer.

“Is there anything else?” Changmin asks. Kyuhyun checks the box, and laughs. He pulls out a small piece of paper.

“What does it say?” Yesung smiles, trying to look natural. Kyuhyun shakes his head.

“Nothing,” Kyuhyun smiles back. “Just more math problems,”

 


 

Kyuhyun was in a deep sleep on the sofa, holding a pillow (that smelled like Changmin, because he was holdinging) as the DBSK were getting ready to leave.

“Are you sure we can’t stay?” Changmin asks, worried. “What if Kyuhyun wakes up and can’t go back to sleep?”

“He has a good point,” Shindong, one of the many Super Junior members trying to convince the DBSK members to just move in with them, agrees.

“We have our own dorm we live in,” Yunho sighs. “Besides,” he continues as Jaejoong comes over with three suitcases. “There isn’t enough room for us, let alone all our stuff.”

“Okay,” Donghae nods. “Why don’t we just keep Changmin then?”

“Pretty please?” Yesung jokes. “With cherries on top?”

“We’ll walk him, feed him,” Kangin joins in, causing the others to laugh.

“It’s just been such a long time since Kyuhyun could sleep so soundly,” Sungmin sighs.

“Maybe we could move into the building?” Junsu asks, also wanting to be closer to everyone. Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Yunho all look at each other tiredly.

“We’ll talk about it later, but for now, we need to go home and prepare for our schedules tomorrow,” Yunho says. Everyone sighs, understanding that there were some things they couldn’t avoid. The members all helped DBSK with their things, but a reluctant Changmin stayed behind. Looking at his best friend, he couldn’t help but feel bad. He wanted nothing more than to help his friend, but this was the best he could do. Walking over to the sofa, Changmin sits on the arm. Kyuhyun’s cheek, Changmin smiles, silently promising to always protect Kyuhyun. He stares at the other magnae and finally realizes why Jaejoong kissed him so many years ago, if he looked anything like Kyuhyun does right now, it was a pure and innocent kiss. Looking at the open front door, Changmin tries to swallow the urge to kiss Kyuhyun, but knows it’s too strong.

Quickly, Changmin places a soft peck on Kyuhyun’s cheek, because though he could not control his urge to kiss him he could control where he kissed his best friend. Pulling back, Changmin stares at the sleeping figure.

“Sweet dreams Kyuhyun,” he whispers.

“Changmin,” Jaejoong calls, “We’re leaving,”

“Coming,” He responds, watching the boy as he leaves reluctantly. “Be safe, Kyu.”

 


 

Kyuhyun POV

The smell of burning flesh is making my stomach churn, as crying children are shoved into the fire room. I can’t take anymore of this, so I close my eyes. Screams fill the air, but no one hears it.

If a tree falls in the forest, and there’s no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?

I think philosopher Immanuel Kant would agree with the answer: Who cares?

No one knows what happening here, and there is no way to communicate with the outside world, so who cares about what happens to us, if no one ever finds out?

My hands are tied behind my back, as blood runs down my skin. No one can save us, and even someone does, they won’t save all of us. They can’t. Ten of us campers are already dead, as well as six teachers.

“Please!” I hear a familiar voice beg, forcing me to open my eyes. “Stop! Please!” It’s Ms. Kim, but most of us call her Inyoung Noona. She helped us with proverbs and literature. Everyone loved her, mostly because she treated us like kids instead of small adults. Her lip is split, her dress dirty and ripped, bruises decorated her face instead of her usual light makeup. One of the men were dragging her by her hair, pulling her behind the the fire room. She screamed and screamed. I wanted to go after her, but I was in a cage with my feet and arms tied. We know what happens to you when you’re pulled behind the fire room, and from the looks of it, it’s not Ms. Kim’s first time. I can only close my eyes in an attempt to forget what is around me, but her screams and cries echo in my ears. I feel the cage shift, causing me to open my eyes. A man stares at me, no regret or self-loathing in his eyes, only darkness.

“Your turn,” He announces, before dragging me out by my hair. I’ve learned not to scream, it only excites them. He unties my feet and pushes me towards what used to be the library area. “Sit” he orders, so I obey. In front of me is a sheet of paper with five math problems and the English alphabet, “Figure out the code,” The man says. “Or you’ll be taken behind the fire room,” He looks towards the corner of the room. I follow his stare and see the two men watching me intently, before one of them spits at the floor and the other his lips. I shiver. “You’ve got ten minutes.”


 

Gasping, I sit up.

“J-Just a dream,” I say out loud, but it’s not just a dream. It’s a memory. I do my best to calm my pounding heart, before looking around the room. I’m in the living room still, and it’s pitch black. The others must have gone to sleep after DBSK left. I sigh, hand over my heart. At least I’m not hysterical, I think to myself.

Getting up, I walk to the kitchen to fix myself a cup of tea. Why that memory though? I shake my head, as I turn on the kitchen light and heat the water. Jasmine tea sounds nice right now. I look at the clock, it’s five. Well, at least I got some sleep yesterday. Maybe it’s because of the present yesterday? Quietly, I place the tea bag in the hot water.  It did have a lot of math on it, it could have triggered something. I take my cup of tea over to the table and just sit, sipping the warm liquid. There were a total of sixty of us, if I include the adults, at the camp. Only four of us campers survived, no adults did. Sixty minus four would be fixty-six. I freeze up. This has to be a coincidence, I try to rationalize. The presents need to be a fan project, different fans gave them to me, so it can’t be...but the girl from the other day said that an ajusshi gave it to her to give to me. What if the other presents had been given by the same man? I rush to the closet and grab the dolls. Bringing them to the kitchen I give them another look. What if the black is from the fire? The red dots could symbolize gunshots, and the red neck ties could mean… what could the ties mean? If the red dots are blood from the gunshot, then the red around the neck would mean...they were beheaded. I throw the dolls to the floor. Would that make the one I just got JiHyun? I start hyperventilating. The note. I need to check the math on the note and see if it’s a code.

I search through the white box, finding the small piece of paper. There are two different problems.

1.

10z=24c=6f

Okay, so what is the Least Common Multiple? 120. So, z=12, c=5, f=20

300-81= ___. ___- (5x4x10)=y

Okay, so 300-81= 219, 219- (5x4x10)= 219-200= 19. y=19

2.

48/3a=48/4z

Okay, 48 divided by 3= 16, and 48 divided by 4= 12. a=16 , z= 12, just like in the first equation.

6(s)= s+(√x)

Okay, so 6s minus s = 5s, which = (√x). So if 5= (√x), than x= 25. So, if (√25)= 5, and s + 5= 6 (s). 1+5=6, and 6 x 1=6 so, s= 1, and x=25

Okay, if I use the English alphabet to decode…the first word is 12,5,20,19, which turns into L,E,T,S

The second word is… 16,12,1,25 which translates to P,L,A,Y

“Let’s play,” I read out loud.

CLINK CLICK

I freeze as I hear something turn on, and as subtly as possible, I look to the ground. The black beady eyes are now red and watching me.

I see you,” I familiar voice choruses throughout the room.


Hey Guys,

I just got back from my mini hiatus, but I will have to take another one soon (finals are in three weeks). I really appreciate your support and wish I could have wrote a better chapter. I know the beginning might be slow or boring, but we have to ease our way into this. Once again, I just want to thank all my readers, commenters, and subscribers for all their support.

-Love, ALL4ALL