S I X

A Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: A Tale of Stupid Kwon Jiyong

Dear Dong Youngbae,

This is Jiyong, your childhood friend who are neglected by you for more than three days because of his own stupidity. This friend is now begging on knees for you to forgive him because he already tasted his medicine. This friend has tried to contact you from Line and Ktalk but actually you blocked him from your contact. This friend also tried to DM you on Instagram and Twitter but you blocked, and reported, him too. This friend tried to call you but you always rejected him. This friend tried to call your mom but apparently you asked your mom to not tell him anything. This friend felt left out and so sad right now.

This friend is desperately tried to reach you because he simply can’t face everything alone. This friend thinks you will forgive him somehow but you are surprisingly very angry so this friend doubt you will come back and listen to him anymore.

This friend is stressed enough because of you, but seems like world is testing him. Last night this friend brought his new girlfriend who you somehow hate to date because he knew she would like it. He brought his girlfriend to the most expensive dine he could afford (which means so expensive because he is stupid and he thinks money is not that important). At first the dinner is comfortable and we talked about many things, mostly about music though because surprisingly we had similar music taste. But then he accidentally met another couple.

And that couple was Lee Seungri and Choi Seunghyun.

Yeah, this friend almost couldn’t believe his own eyes. This friend felt betrayed, but he somehow knew that he didn’t have any right to feel that way. How could he felt betrayed when he was the first one who betrayed him? But here this friend could conclude that the kiss and the silence meant nothing for him.

Honestly it actually pained him? He didn’t understand but seeing Lee Seungri with someone else made his heart ache with jealousy (yeah he now can say that it is jealousy because he know you will say something like that in the end). So if he could feel jealous… oh gosh this Kwon Jiyong was officially snatched right????

But that time this stupid Kwon Jiyong didn’t think so far like that because well, without you what can he do? He didn’t know what crossed into his mind when suddenly he came to them (they were chatting happily and Stupid Jiyong wondered how could Seungri smiled like that not because of him?) and pulled Seungri’s arm without his concern. Of course this stupid action made Seungri mad. Seungri asked him what his problem was. And Jiyong, stupidly, said, “how can you date him?”

That was the dumbest thing he has ever said, he supposes, because Seungri looked at him strangely, as if he was alien or something, while saying back, “how can I date him? I don’t know I need your permission to go out with someone?”

“But I’m your hyung!”

“And yeah I’m your dongsaeng but it doesn’t make you think that I’m the first one who need to know about you having a girlfriend and apparently are having a sweet candle light dinner with her now too so what’s the problem?”

Stupid Jiyong knew that time that Seungri was 100% right and he was 100% stupid and pathetic and attention seeker and possessive . But you know right that Jiyong was a selfish bastard so Jiyong carelessly said, “the problem is the one you date, Lee Seungri, is nothing but playboy bastard who will only use you for —“

Seungri slapped him.

Lee Seungri slapped Kwon Jiyong.

Kwon Jiyong never felt that humiliated before.

And importantly, Kwon Jiyong never saw Lee Seungri that mad before.

“You don’t have a right to judge him, Kwon Jiyong-sshi,” Seungri gritted his teeth, “while you are nothing more than a man who pathetically dates a girl when you clearly don’t like her at all!”

And he left.

Lee Seungri left Kwon Jiyong.

It hurt too much, until he felt numb.

So please, Dong Youngbae, right now he has no one beside him other than you. Why does he always make his precious ones mad? Why is he so so so so stupid?

You are right. Kwon Jiyong is the dumbest person on Galaxy.

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Re: A Tale of Stupid Kwon Jiyong

This Genius Dong Youngbae forgives Stupid Kwon Jiyong.

 

***

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Beautiful Date, A Tale by Lee Seungri

Dear Choi Jonghoon,

This is Lee Seungri who just woke up beside the most gorgeous man on earth (how can he still look hot after having a deep slumber? I look like ! I hope he won’t leave after this lol nope).

Before you assume something stupid which you will because you are stupid, no we don’t do anything illegal last night. I am  younger than you! How can you think lowly of me like that??

So yesterday Choi Seunghyun picked me up with his car. He has license, okay? He is actually older than Jiyong and Youngbae but he studied abroad before so he studied in the same class with them over again. I asked him where we would go because the day before he promised he would make me fall in love (lol nope too cheesy too cheesy). He only smiled mischievously and answered I didn’t need to worry. Well I got nothing to lose anyway so I just shrugged ant trusted him.

Then he brought me to some underground dance club. Dance competition was held there that time and I thought at first he wanted us to watch them but nopeee he actually registered me to join. SO SUDDEN RIGHT I WAS SO SHOCKED I even hadn’t practiced anything! When I protested, he said that he wanted to bring me to the most expensive dine in Seoul so we needed money and we could get money here if we won. Stupid. He was so stupid.

I was so panic and I didn’t know what to do but Seunghyun hyung gave me his phone and asked me to choose any song I like. I said to him that I wasn’t sure if this would work but he said, “of course this will work. You are talented as hell and you will definitely kill those stage. We will win this competition. Now, choose.”

“No no no, you choose. I’m afraid that my song won’t make it—“

“Your song will. I trust you, Lee Seungri. That’s why I bring you here. I want you to do something you love the most; dancing,” he said to me, “you are the most attractive when you do what you love, Lee Seungri and I love you because of that. I trust you. Now, you should believe in yourself. Okay?”

And then he kissed my cheek and rubbed it slowly. IT WAS SO SWEET I CAN’T BELIEVE MYSELF TO GIGGLE OVER THIS BUT WELL HE WAS SOOOOO SWEET HOLY !

So I closed my eyes and pointed anywhere in that playlist. Turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter